1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say?...
The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of "MEXICO " !
Seems to me our lawmakers could learn from the Mexicans.
-------------------- Regards, Bill _ _______________________________ _ I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that. Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001
| IP: Logged
Sounds like a good set of laws maybe the useless pieces of dogshit in Washington will adopt them
-------------------- "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" ~ Benjamin Franklin Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006
| IP: Logged
How I wish we had laws like this...have you noticed all countries, including our own where the dominate race is white that the politicians seem to think we owe everybody a life, a living, pandering, monies, etc. to everyone else but our own countrymen/women?
-------------------- Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti Posts: 153 | Registered: Jun 2006
| IP: Logged
When I read those laws I thought I had dreamed and gone to heaven.
The other day I was picking up a prescription at the pharmacy at Sam's. I went to pay for it with my credit card and the machine that you slide it through wouldn't let me, everytime I pushed English it would revert to Spanish, really pissed me off, I went and told a manager what I thought, and that they better get it fixed since I live in the U.S.A. and I speak ENGLISH I expect their damn machines to accept my credit card in ENGLISH
Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006
| IP: Logged
All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message
FAIR USE NOTICE
This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes.
This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.