Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD » Pet Peeves (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pet Peeves
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are your pet peeves, you know the ones that get under your skin? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Why can't some people put the grocery cart where it belongs when they are finished using it so that the cart will not scratch my car or other cars in the parking lot all because some lousy git wants to be lazy? Why oh why? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my bigger peeves is parents who let their children run all around the restaurant screaming their bratty heads off. Then they get insulted when I tell them to control their children.
Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pet peeve is the slob shooters at my club shooting range.

There are 55 gallon trash barrels on both the rifle and pistol ranges. But whenever I go the range, I'll find trash such as cartridge boxes, shot up paper targets, shot up beverage cans and water bottles lying all over the place. These lazy bastards won't walk 50 feet and put their shit in the barrels. I like a clean range and most of the time I'm out there by myself. So at the end of a range session, I'll pick up the trash and burn it. Just my little bit to help keep the range from turning into a trash dump.

The Retired One

Posts: 12917 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm.....This is a tough one....... [Confused]

I think it would have to be drivers getting ready to turn onto the road you are travelling on, they see you coming, and wait until you're approximately 50 feet from them, you're travelling 55-60 MPH, and they pull out in front of you, and do a blistering 15 MPH. [Mad]

Reinforces my belief that Chevy Pickups should be equipped with a Phalanx system. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
Hmmmmm.....This is a tough one....... [Confused]

I think it would have to be drivers getting ready to turn onto the road you are travelling on, they see you coming, and wait until you're approximately 50 feet from them, you're travelling 55-60 MPH, and they pull out in front of you, and do a blistering 15 MPH. [Mad]

Reinforces my belief that Chevy Pickups should be equipped with a Phalanx system. [Big Grin]

I'm w/ you. Nothing sets me off quicker than some idiot driver who busts his ass to pull out in front of me (especially when there's no one behind me), and then putts along three blocks and turns off..... That's when I wish I was driving a $400.00 junker pick-up: I could risk totaling the whole truck for what it would cost him to repair his whole rear end........ [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liberal DemoMarxist.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liberals and most of the over-priced social programs we are taxed to pay for.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
TLynn
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TLynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta go with Work and Hawk45 here.

Though I admit that I do like Pennville Bill's response on how to deal with those who pull out in front of him (when he was driving a $400 truck). [Big Grin] I still like to scare the shit out of people with the 70 Ford 4x4 now and again when I have to take it out to pick up lumber and such...most little vehicles do not like having that vehicle come up behind them. [Eek!]

Posts: 2836 | From: Idaho - you got a problem with that? | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
BBB
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Politicians giving aid to all the other countries and not helping our own folks who
need it.People in the USA die every day because
they have no medical insurance and money for
medicine.No money for heat or air conditioning
and etc,etc,etc.I seen on the news tonight
that we are giving 3-million in medical aid
to Lebanon.What the hell,I'm sure the elderly
here sure could use and deserve that more than
those ass-wipes.Our fearless leaders in D.C.
need to take care of the people in the U.S.
first and let the other tit sucking countries
fend for themselves.I see people of all ages
pawn things for food or medicine every day.
This country gives billions in foreign aid
every year and will not even take care of our
own.I guess I better stop the rant cause it
will never change anyway.

BBB

--------------------
I am concerned for the security of our great nation,not so much
because of any threat without,but
because of the insidous forces
working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBB,

30 million of our tax dollars, not 3 million.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
BBB
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JW

Thanks,it was a typo error on my part.I bet
that will increase by a wide margin by the
time the its over and done with.

BBB

--------------------
I am concerned for the security of our great nation,not so much
because of any threat without,but
because of the insidous forces
working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the above peeves you guys listed.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
1927A1
Pheasant Entrepreneur Owner/Operator
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1927A1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they started to manufacture automobiles certain luxuries weren’t available in the beginning such as break lights and turn signals.

That is why they came up with the standard hand signals for right turn, left turn, slow down and stop.

Well it seems even though this system worked for the most part, you still had the asshole’s that are too lazy to use this system. Hence, accidents.

So now, we have a device called a signal switch and a switch on the break pedal.

Wouldn’t ya know it you still have the same asshole’s that can’t even learn to use this, at least now they have no choice in the matter as far as applying the break pedal to activate the break light to stop.

1927A1

--------------------
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
---Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 2604 | From: God's Country, WV | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
1927A1
Pheasant Entrepreneur Owner/Operator
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1927A1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another pet peeve

Is when your primary physician quits when you asked to many questions and they feel that you are judging their ability to practice medicine?

1927A1

--------------------
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
---Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 2604 | From: God's Country, WV | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PGB
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet peeve of late:
Loading into and out of a gun show, a situation in which you are surrounded by rude fucking assholes who want to push you aside to get their enormous setup in place, or reserve the only parking space left at the door by parking in it and going off to fuck around.

Until you have been in this situation you have no idea how selfish and fucking nasty these people can be.

At the last Abilene show this guy who wanted me out of his way started "helping" me get my stock off the truck, he just started throwing my bags of bullets onto my cart from the truck, breaking several of them which he clearly didn't give a shit about, just so he could get me out of the way.

Some of these people are such assholes you just want to take a police baton to them and beat the living shit out of them on the spot.

Amy

--------------------
-------------------------------
This is my keyboard.
There are many like it, but this
one is mine...
--------------------------------

Posts: 132 | From: Ranger TX | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White teenagers who act and dress like niggers.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stinky fucking mexicans that work in the U.S and send the money to mexico

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stinky fucking mexicans that work in the U.S and send the money to mexico

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
kaijafon
Member # 3354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaijafon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pet peeve is when someone says they will be somewhere at a certain time and then are late.

I hate being late! It's so disrespectful.

I think that is my biggest.

take care
kellie

--------------------
safeguard your heart

Posts: 79 | From: NE AR | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the above..PLUS...a situation I see daily. Driving in RUSH HOUR.....all the folks getting off at the next exit get in the right lane.....EXCEPT "gods gifts to the world"..THESE folks have the right(they think anyway) to pull up near the exit in the second, and even THIRD lanes out, then STOP all traffic, on an INTERSTATE!!!so they can cut in ahead of all those in line, who are waiting like they should, get to the FRONT of the line. The fact that causes everyone ELSE going home to a standstill that litterally backs up for a mile???? Yhey don't care.....never a cop when you need one!

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
coldmold
Member # 1357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coldmold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid assholes who follow you so close on the highway they could almost park in your truck bed or trunk. They really piss me off. Also the shitheads who go up to the checkout line in a store and run back into the store because they forgot something while leaving their cart there. I have been known to take the cart and shove as far down the aisle as I can. Got thrown out of one store for that. ( never went back in the place).

--------------------
A man has got to know his limitations. NRA VFW EAA

Posts: 111 | From: seward Ne. | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
zant
Member # 3390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the above and people with 20 items in a 10 item or less line,well I guess it just shows-public education works...
Posts: 32 | From: S.Alabama | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the welfare queens load up on steaks at the Supermarket and knowing my taxes are paying for their free ride! [Mad]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing people take a nice jeep wrangler and lower it with 22 inch spinners..... [Mad]
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
coastrunner
Member # 3389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BBB:
Our Politicians giving aid to all the other countries and not helping our own folks who
need it.People in the USA die every day because
they have no medical insurance and money for
medicine.No money for heat or air conditioning
and etc,etc,etc.I seen on the news tonight
that we are giving 3-million in medical aid
to Lebanon.What the hell,I'm sure the elderly
here sure could use and deserve that more than
those ass-wipes.Our fearless leaders in D.C.
need to take care of the people in the U.S.
first and let the other tit sucking countries
fend for themselves.I see people of all ages
pawn things for food or medicine every day.
This country gives billions in foreign aid
every year and will not even take care of our
own.I guess I better stop the rant cause it
will never change anyway.

BBB

That kind of thinking pisses me off!
Alot---Billons are spent taking of baby producing whores on welfare who sit on them butts until their bodies get sick---their eatting themselves to death on my tax dollar---Ever see a skinny welfare queen?

No I didnt think so--unless its a crack/meth head selling their food stamps to buy it.

Posts: 58 | From: Southern coast | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.