Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD » Can Muslims be Good Americans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can Muslims be Good Americans?
JeffColorado
Member # 3332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeffColorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received this email today basically stating that due to their religion there is no way ANY Muslim and be a trustworthy American – What do you think?

Can Muslims be Good Americans? Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him
(Quran 4:34).

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually, no, because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country.

Research the Koran yourself through Google.

Pass it on. The war is bigger than we know.

Posts: 18 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One only has to look at Australia, France, Canada and Britain, and even here in the US to see the "difference." It spells trouble!

They are a scary lot. I worked with 2 Muslims guys (equal opportunity at work again) at two different jobs in the past and they are very different.

Their jihad is wicked!

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

PGB
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Switzerland and the Netherlands have had their fill of muslims as well. In Switzerland a while back a mob of folks tired of mulsim shit burned a mosque while the local cops looked on.

In muslim countries the possession of a Bible is a crime.

a.

--------------------
-------------------------------
This is my keyboard.
There are many like it, but this
one is mine...
--------------------------------

Posts: 132 | From: Ranger TX | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
BBB
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JC good post,they want it one way,their way.
Here is another reason it will never work.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060623/NEWS06/606230418/1012

BBB

--------------------
I am concerned for the security of our great nation,not so much
because of any threat without,but
because of the insidous forces
working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send them back to their homeland so they can kill each other PROBLEM SOLVED

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have quite a few Iraqi's at our job, from the first Gulf War. Some of them were let out of Saddam's prisons, supposedly in there for refusal to serve in his army. Right.

They've learned to keep their Muslim BS quiet, and to themselves.

When they started there, they were VERY boisterous, aggressive, etc. The company still doesn't want to act against them, fearing a lawsuit of some kind.

They all started shutting up, when one of our guys told one of 'em to meet him in the parking lot after work; three Iraqi's showed up to beat him, and he beat them ALL down with a 9 ounce BlackJack. [Razz]

I didn't think it was possible, but their faces and noses CAN swell up three times their normal size, and that's SAYIN' somethin'! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
zombo
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you turn your back on a muslim you are a fool!
Posts: 1047 | From: fayette county wv | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXAS GUNMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen news stories from various countries that are having problems due to muslims riots etc.

Their culture is thired world, here in the uS, we'll be having problems with wet backs as well before long.

TG

Posts: 1988 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
PGB
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know gang, I posted the same thing on a board here in Texas, and the leftists started bashing me bigtime with their politikally korekt bullshit, calling me full of hate and all that liberal shit.

The nastiest one is a female police officer.

Well, I'd like to hear her mouth off like that after living a year under Sharia law.

Amy

--------------------
This is my keyboard.
one is mine...

TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXAS GUNMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PGB, shitty world we live in, people mention in your reply is what make it that way.

Sheeple, kinda like saying America goes out with a whimper & not so much as a shot being fired.

I bet those same people you mention in your reply, probably has a blackman banging their daughters.

TG [Frown]

PGB
Member # 3321

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS GUNMAN:
I've seen news stories from various countries that are having problems due to muslims riots etc.

Their culture is thired world, here in the uS, we'll be having problems with wet backs as well before long.

TG

Their culture isn't just third world, it's 7th century!

These guys live in the flippin dark ages, and now they have modern weapons.

So, can a dark ages culture integrate acceptably into the modern world? It's really not looking like it.

Amy

--------------------
This is my keyboard.
one is mine...

TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Couldnt of said any better, I agree, just cant understand why liberals cant see it that way?

You know, it be like 911,theyle cause problems and theyle make new laws that only effect your average american.

TG

Bubba 101
TROLL
Member # 3359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubba 101         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent years in North Africa and the Middle East. If you think these people think anything like we do you are wrong. No matter what they tell you , they hate your guts and wish you dead. They don't even respect their own wives so guess how much respect they have for you.Human life has no meaning to them and if you aren't muslim you aren't human. Trust me on this as I have seen first hand how much respect they have for human life, ( none ).
Posts: 30 | From: Your worst nightmare | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
PGB
Member # 3321

quote:
Couldnt of said any better, I agree, just cant understand why liberals cant see it that way?

TG

Well TG, they prolly do see it that way, but that's not at all important to them, what's important to them is to be able to socially beat you up for HATING any group at all, even though you might not actually hate them, you just see the dangers they pose to our way of life.

In one discussion about black crime on that board I was bashed for speaking out about it, and I told the chief leftist that if she thought blacks were so fabulous why not go sleep with one?

The entire board landed on me for that, like the hypocrites they really are. None of them wanted to lay with a black man either, but I was slammed for telling them to put their bodies where they mouths were. Glaring hypocrisy to be sure. If black men are so wonderful what's their problem with it? Fact is they feel the same disgust at the idea the rest of us do, but they can bash us from a PC Leftist position if we dare to say it.

All I did was post a question and answer piece and I got landed on in the nastiest ways by the PC leftist bitch on the forum who smelled blood as soon as I posted, and went after me.

Fact is these people are just flat out hypocrites. They aren't about to sleep with a black man, or move to the middle east and live under Sharia law either, but if you *say* anything about why that is they attack you viciously as a hate-monger.

Politically Correct is a cheap grab for the moral high ground from which they can enjoy bashing others who dare to speak their mind and say what they see going on in the world.

If you can effectively pretend to moral superiority you can get away with being really mean and nasty to others, and condemning them as hateful bigots. Liberals really enjoy this, and get a big kick out of it. Makes them feel powerful, and after a time they really start believing they are morally superior to those of us who still believe in freedom of speech. At this point their galloping arrogance and puffed up self-importance become truly oppressive.

They can heap shame on you for saying what you really do see in the world, try to destroy you socially, and most importantly, shout you down and shut you up.

Politically Correct was invented as a social means of repealing the First Amendment without having to go through the courts and the system.

Amy

[ June 28, 2006, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: PGB ]

--------------------
This is my keyboard.
one is mine...

TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Thanks, good reply, sounds like some real pathetic people with low self esteem, not to mention self righteous

TG

zombo
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PGB, these leftist commie scum will be the death of us. i have had run ins too with these types. one thing they do understand is FORCE!
Posts: 1047 | From: fayette county wv | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Im thinking these people have some kinda phobia, any honest act toward self protections, they start cowering. Instead of manning up to a situation, they turned into mush, all mouth & no show,know what Im trying to say?

TG

JeffColorado
Member # 3332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeffColorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, your saying they have their head up their butt and are talking through their little head.

[ July 02, 2006, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: JeffColorado ]

Posts: 18 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep more PC crap.

I've even caught flak on some gun boards over comments like that. Even in joking.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bad Company
Member # 3360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Company     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PGB:
quote:

TG

Their culture isn't just third world, it's 7th century!

These guys live in the flippin dark ages, and now they have modern weapons.

So, can a dark ages culture integrate acceptably into the modern world? It's really not looking like it.

Amy

Sad but true. Until islam gained control the Arab culture was one of the most advanced cultures on the earth. Since the islamization of that continent the culture has stagnated.

Many arabs are muslim just because it is easier on them socially than it would be if they weren't. Many of them don't hate us but want to do business with us and want to emulate us to some extent.(our freedom and prosperity) If they are to survive they will have to have their own revolutionary war or they will be disgarded with the militant muslims that claim to represent them. The islam will have to go. It cannot co-exist with freedom, other religions, democracy or capitalism.

saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.freemuslims.org

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.