Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD » Waitin' for a call.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waitin' for a call.
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRIKER1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waitin' for a long awaited call by the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. today to hopefully confirm my membership.

Help us or join us to stop illegal immigration.

Any Iowans out there? PM me. I intend to start a chapter to help our N. Minnesotans w/ the border.

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

Posts: 133 | From: IOWA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Striker,

Good luck with starting a new chapter. Any advice on how to report Illegals, they are thick in my neck of the woods this time of year.

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRIKER1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Striker,

Good luck with starting a new chapter. Any advice on how to report Illegals, they are thick in my neck of the woods this time of year.

Regards,
Booker

Thanks.

I was indeed asked to try my hand at starting a new Chapter and was of course vetted and accepted for membership yesterday. The MCDC is a great organization w/ the teeth to do what they say. I'm glad to be a member. I first joined the Minutemen Project but wanted something more proactive.

Help me get Zoobear on line and we'll get 'er done.

I called the Enforcement branch of the INS to turn in an illegal awhile back. You can call the Border patrol too.

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

STRIKER1
Member # 3330

This is a call to arms from the fledgling Chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp. to all Iowans.

Pm me if you're interested. We need YOU now!

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

Matt73
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go stroker,

Save the USA.

Sure way to secure the border, post pictures of kitty at every entry point, they will turn and run home. [Big Grin]

IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt aka unclesam....you have already been warned by Admin to curb yourself when not in the FREE SPEECH Forum. I suggest you take his warning seriously. He is not the kind-hearted whining Liberal that ODS is over at your BHM home. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ June 10, 2006, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Hawk45 ]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
Matt....you have already been warned by Admin to curb yourself when not in the FREE SPEECH Forum. I suggest you take his warning seriously. He is not the kind-hearted whining Liberal that ODS is over at your BHM home. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You'd be wise to follow Hawk's advice lest you find yourself outside looking in. This is a no flame zone! Read and heed or leave. Period.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Turret Gunner A20
Member # 2109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turret Gunner A20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt73:
You go stroker,

Save the USA.

Sure way to secure the border, post pictures of kitty at every entry point, they will turn and run home. [Big Grin]

>>>> Lead, follow or get out of the way.<<<<
Posts: 184 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Matt,

You can read can't you. If you can than read the rules. And ya best follow the kind advice givin to ya.

Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In keeping with the original spirit of this post, Congrats, Striker! As I always suspected, you are one of the GOOD GUYS! Anything I can do to assist, just sing out!

And Matt73, you remind me of that kid in school whose mouth was so loud and foul, he got spanked twice the first week.

And, The Principal here ain't a sissy, Buckwheat! He's swingin' the paddle as we speak..... [Eek!]

Ya wanna play, come on over to the Free Speech Forum. Hawk and I will be more than happy to accomodate your "masochistic tendencies".

Stay on the topic! [Wink]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You go stroker,

Save the USA.

Strike two Matt but who's counting?

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10411 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
quote:
You go stroker,

Save the USA.

This is why we left. it was provocations like this we had to put up w/ and when we flamed back, we would get suspended and were instructed to smile and take it.

Who's countin'? I am. Each and everytime. You feel my breath on your neck Matt? I'll find ya someday. Each time you hurt my gals feelings, I just smile and keep on searching.

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STRIKER1:
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
quote:
You go stroker,

Save the USA.

This is why we left. it was provocations like this we had to put up w/ and when we flamed back, we would get suspended and were instructed to smile and take it.

Who's countin'? I am. Each and everytime. You feel my breath on your neck Matt? I'll find ya someday. Each time you hurt my gals feelings, I just smile and keep on searching.

Striker I don't say anything on the net I wouldn't say to another mans face, these gutless cowards say vile shit all the time but would never say it face to face, I know exactly what you mean.

There are people on these boards who know me in real life, I have spent thousands of dollars in lawyers and court costs over my life time, my wife believes she has civilized me but it would only take one idiot to undo all her good work.

I never pulled a felony (thank God) but my temper has put me in trouble in the past.

For the most part I'm glad thousands of miles of wire separate these assholes from me for I doubt I could show restraint face to face with that temptation.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10411 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome Striker....I fianlized my enlistment this past week in the airforce reserves....Still have a few minor things to work out though this week.

Feels good to be a part of something huh?

Also it really feels good to be a card carrying member again of the armed forces.....well even if it is the Air Force Reserves...

Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good goin' Striker1 on the illegal alien front. I am with ya in spirit!

It is nice to post here. Finally, a place to really open up and tell it like it is........

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Striker, good for you, I don't think we have one here in MN, but probably alot would join if one was started, we have to worry about what could come over the border from Canada.
I know how much you love your wife, and that was so totally uncalled for. When they think they have to get personal to get to you. Smooches!

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.