Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD » Any 24 Fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any 24 Fans
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for Sunday's kickoff to the new season of 24.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
1927A1
Pheasant Entrepreneur Owner/Operator
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1927A1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya!

Every time they run the marathon, it usually last 24hrs.

I also enjoy watching the Shield. Now they have Forrest Whitaker at head that replaced Glenn Close.

Both top notch shows IMHO.

1927A1

--------------------
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
---Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 2604 | From: God's Country, WV | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling that this may be the last season for "The Shield". The story line seems to be that Vic Mackey is gonna get his comeuppance after he is snitched out by "Lemonhead" or possibly other members of his team.

For some reason I have never watched "24". Don't know why, I just haven't. Guess I will have to check it out. I don't watch much TV these days. Most of it is nothing but garbage. I used to like "Law and Order" and "CSI (Las Vegas)". But I haven't seen an episode of either since the new season began last fall. L and O just keeps repeating the same tired old story lines and CSI has gone off the deep end with their so called drama.

The Retired One

Posts: 12915 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
1927A1
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1927A1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB,

You have to check out 24. It is one show that will keep you glued.

1927A1

--------------------
---Theodore Roosevelt

iamhistory
Member # 2586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamhistory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both great shows.......I look forward to their time slots each week. Most of the time I wish they were longer than an hour.
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer "My Name Is Earl"

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 24 on DVD..Can't wait till see new season, as well. Wish the episodes were two-hours long instead of one, because the writers make the show very intense and most times ..hanging-on-your-seat stuff.

Also, faves are all Law and Order and CSI (Original and Miami)

The only person (IMHO) on "My Name is Earl", that is any account, is Jamie Presley.
 -
She plays the trailer-park tramp slut very well.( I can see why it is a fave for most Texans) [Big Grin]

Tengo que miar que mis dientes flotan

IP: Logged
1927A1
Member # 8

Don't forget to set you channel. 2 hours of 24 starting at 8pm-10pm on Fox.

There are two episodes from 6-8pm on A&E tonight as well.

1927A1

--------------------
---Theodore Roosevelt

TL
unregistered

Awful close to when the Game ends, but thanks for the heads-up.
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I decided to catch "24" this evening.

I watched for about 30 minutes and shut it off. Too far fetched for me and if this is par for the course, then I will give it a pass.

The Retired One

Posts: 12915 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, RB.
It's way over the top and not realistic at all.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

Just as "The Shield", "Law and Order", and "CSI", "24" is fiction and story lnes, special effects, and plot, all fiction, and geared to entertain, not to make the viewer think what he or she sees is really happening, or something that could occur in reality.

It is entertainment, guys, nothing else.

Both King Kong movies, the original, as well as the new one, are nothing but entertainment. Ya think anyone thinks to those apes were real?

The marvel of TV is the remote control, which allows us to switch to something more entertaining we all like. It just boils down to what we all like to watch.

Myself, after watching "24", it was no different than the fictional movies out in the theatres today. (Other than having to put up with commercials, about every 8 minutes)

pato
Member # 1758

I respectfully disagree. "24" attempts to bring the viewer into the life of a secret operative--Jack Bauer.
Jack's tactics suck, he gets beat up, blown up, and outsmarted continuously--and the agency he works for is incompetent and has way too much infighting for folks supposedly dedicated to counter terrorism.

For me at least, there has to be at least some semblance of credibility for me to stay tuned. Same reason I don't watch "ER".

Exactly why I like "Earl"--no pretending to be anything that what it is--a comedy that pokes fun at stereotypes.

I also enjoy "The First 48" on A&E.

pato

--------------------

TL
unregistered

I counter, respectively......
quote:
attempts to bring the viewer into the life of a secret operation.....he gets beat up, blown up, and outsmarted continuously--
This could hold true for any number of movies/ TV shows, but the one that comes closest to the above description is ALL the James Bond films, which still draw the crowds and $$.

I guess the final test of "24" will be at the end of the season and the reviews, as well as the sales of the series DVS.

pato
Member # 1758

I feel certain there are plenty of folks that will shell out bucks for the series. TV DVD sales seem to be the "in" thing of late.

The only series I ever bought on DVD was "Band of Brothers".
Did get the "seinfeld" series as a gift though.

Anyway, to each his own.

pato

--------------------

Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DVD TV?? Combat. The original series from the 60's....

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hankster2:
DVD TV?? Combat. The original series from the 60's....

I recently saw those at Borders. Pricey, though. I was tempted.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep cant get enough of that show it is truly awesome
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rick44
Member # 3348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack Bauer is a girly boy....compared to Chuck Norris:

Behold, the wisdom and power of the Chuck Norris...

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Guns don’t kill people; Chuck Norris kills people.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

MacGyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till. " After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked about this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the Chuck, taketh away.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and acquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhouse kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris doesn’t go hunting. Hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered with human skulls.

The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. heart disease, 2. Chuck Norris, and 3. Cancer.

There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

· When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

When you're Chuck Norris, anything + anything is equal to 1. One roundhouse kick to the face.

· Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

On his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

· Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Chuck Norris"

The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order.

Chuck Norris keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Close enough to drop them with one round house kick to the face.

· Scotty in Star Trek often says “Ye cannae change the laws of physics.” This is untrue. Chuck Norris can change the laws of physics. With his fists.

· Using his trademark roundhouse kick, Chuck Norris once made a fieldgoal in RJ Stadium in Tampa Bay from the 50 yard line of Qualcomm stadium in San Diego.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.

The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured Chuck Norris instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as Chuck roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s a$$ halfway through the first chapter.

Superman once watched an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. He then cried himself to sleep.

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

Fear is not the only emotion Chuck Norris can smell. He can also detect hope, as in "I hope I don't get a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris."

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Chuck Norris.

The US did not boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow due to political reasons: Chuck Norris killed the entire US team with a single round-house kick during TaeKwonDo practice.

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken.

Q: How many Chuck Norris' does it take to change a light bulb? A: None, Chuck Norris prefers to kill in the dark.

· As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Chuck Norris."

Q. Why did the chicken cross the road? A. In a futile attempt to avoid being roundhouse kicked to death by Chuck Norris.

· Crime does not pay - unless you are an undertaker following Walker, Texas Ranger, on a routine patrol.

It is better to give than to receive. This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

· "Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Chuck Norris calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.

· Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris kills anyone that asks, "You want fries with that" because by now everyone should know that Chuck doesn't ever want fries with anything. Ever.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick will liquefy your kidneys.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

· If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris' misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

Everybody loves Raymond. Except Chuck Norris.

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Chuck Norris doesn't look both ways before he crosses the street... he just roundhouses any cars that get too close.

How many roundhouse kicks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Just one. From Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesnt wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

When chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.

Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Chuck Norris, dies by the roundhouse kick.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked her into a glacier.

There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once invited all of the other badasses from TV to duke it out in order to see who was the supreme badass. Only two showed up-- Jack Bauer and MacGyver.

MacGyver immediately tried to make a bomb out of some Q-Tips and Gatorade, but Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the solar plexus. MacGyver promptly threw up his own heart.

Jack Bauer tried to use his detailed knowledge of torture techniques, but to no avail: Chuck Norris thrives on pain. Chuck Norris then ripped off Jack Bauer's arm and beat him to death with it. Game, set, match.

It is said that looking into Chuck Norris' eyes will reveal your future. Unfortunately, everybody's future is always the same: death by a roundhouse-kick to the face.

Chuck Norris knows everything there is to know - Except for the definition of mercy.

Chuck Norris never has to wax his skis because they're always slick with blood.

When you say "no one's perfect", Chuck Norris takes this as a personal insult.

Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, but Chuck Norris beats all 3 at the same time.

If you're driving down the road and you think Chuck Norris just cut you off, you better thank your lucky stars it wasn't the other way around.

Chuck Norris never goes to the dentist because his teeth are unbreakable. His enemies never go to the dentist because they have no teeth.

If you work in an office with Chuck Norris, don't ask him for his three-hole-punch.

In the Words of Julius Caesar, "Veni, Vidi, Vici, Chuck Norris". Translation: I came, I saw, and I was roundhouse-kicked inthe face by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

Every time someone uses the word "intense", Chuck Norris always replies "you know what else is intense?" followed by a roundhouse kick to the face.

Most people fear the Grim Reaper. Chuck Norris considers him "a promising Rookie".

There are only two things that can cut diamonds: other diamonds, and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris uses tabasco sauce instead of visine.

The chemical formula for the highly toxic cyanide ion is CN-. These are also Chuck Norris' initials. This is not a coincidence.

Aliens DO indeed exist. They just know better than to visit a planet that Chuck Norris is on.

Every time Chuck Norris smiles, someone dies. Unless he smiles while he’s roundhouse kicking someone in the face. Then two people die.

There’s an order to the universe: space, time, Chuck Norris.... Just kidding, Chuck Norris is first.

Chuck Norris is a vegetarian. Meaning, he does not eat animals until first he puts them into vegetative state with his fists.

Who let the dogs out? Chuck Norris let the dogs out... and then roundhouse kicked them through an Oldsmobile.

If Chuck Norris wants your opinion, he'll beat it into you.

Chuck Norris has to register every part of his body as a separate lethal weapon. His spleen is considered a concealed weapon in over 50 states.

Chuck Norris once rode a nine foot grizzly bear through an automatic car wash, instead of taking a shower.

When Arnold says the line "I'll be back" in the first Terminator movie it is implied that is he going to ask Chuck Norris for help.

They say curiosity killed the cat. This is false. Chuck Norris killed the cat. Every single one of them.

Chuck Norris crossed the road. No one has ever dared question his motives.

Chuck Norris doesn't say "who's your daddy", because he knows the answer.

Love does not hurt. Chuck Norris does.

Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.

Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger. It is actually a list of fatalities that occurred during the making of the episode.

When Chuck Norris wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken.

Count from one to ten. That's how long it would take Chuck Norris to kill you...Fourty seven times.

They were going to release a Chuck Norris edition of Clue, but the answer always turns out to be "Chuck Norris. In The Library. With a Roundhouse Kick."

In ancient China there is a legend that one day a child will be born from a dragon, grow to be a man, and vanquish evil from the land. That man is not Chuck Norris, because Chuck Norris killed that man.

When you play Monopoly with Chuck Norris, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.

Chuck Norris can kick through all 6 degrees of separation, hitting anyone, anywhere, in the face, at any time.

Most people know that Descarte said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, "...afraid of Chuck Norris."

Chuck Norris once roundhouse-kicked a ten dollar bill into 200 nickels.

Chuck Norris enjoys a good practical joke. His favorite is where he removes your lower intestine and pretends to make a balloon animal out of it. Then he cracks your skull open with a Volvo for not complimenting him on his balloon animal.

The best part of waking up, is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has to use a stunt double when he does crying scenes.

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink, unless you’re Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris could shoot someone and still have time to roundhouse kick him in the face before the bullet hit.

Chuck Norris likes long walks on the beach, Barry White music, Harlequin romance novels, songbirds, rainbows, and quiet time with his lady…just before he roundhouse kicks her in the face.

Chuck Norris can mathematically make two wrongs equal a right.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living crap out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the crap out of little kids.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Similar to a Russian Nesting Doll, if you were to break Chuck Norris open you would find another Chuck Norris inside, only smaller and angrier.

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and peed on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris.

--------------------
God grades on the cross, not the curve.

Posts: 23 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.