Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Now here a bunch I would defund....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Now here a bunch I would defund....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My auto registration is due next month. I always take care of it in June so I won't be late.....

The BMV is still on lockdown status for no good reason at all. The cocksuckers make you call in for an appointment. So I called in today and got the fucking run around with these assholes. So I asked when was the BMV gonna finally unlock their doors and do business as usual. Next week. Maybe....

I was so pissed off that I just about lost it. But I kept my cool long enough to just hang up on these bastards. Just a bunch of old women a yard wide across the ass on one long coffee break....

So I am gonna have to call again sometime later this month and see if the cocksuckers are back to "normal".....

And so it goes but when who the fuck knows.

The I'd Send Them To A Labor Kamp Of Strict Regime In Siberia Retired One

Don't blame me, this old man has had a bellyful of this bullshit.

Posts: 13006 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can’t you just do it online ?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 359 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I can't. I don't do any kind of business online. I flat don't trust that kind of transaction. I do my business with the BMV face to face. Ditto banking. I pay my bills with checks.

Yeah, I know. I am out of touch with the modern way of doing things. Like I give a rat's ass. Nobody has ever refused to accept my bill paying by check even though they constantly suggest doing it online or by whatever fancy cellphone bullshit it is called these daze.

Some years ago I bought my last motorcycle. A new BMW R850 Roadster. No trade in, just a straight cash buy. The dealer just about shit his drawers when I pulled out 7500 dollars in Franklins to pay for it. He wanted a cashiers check. I got right in his face and told him that if he didn't take the cash I was walking out right fucking now. He took the cash but he wasn't happy about. If I had to do it over again I would have just walked out. Fuck these business's that refuse to take cash or a personal check.....

And so it goes and that is what I should have done.

The It Is Gonna Be My Way Or I Hit The Highway Retired One

Don't blame me, that is how it gets done.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last vehicle I bough. A Dodge Ram 1500 I paid for in cash
Not new but a nice low mileage trade in.
Of course the shylocks in the sales office tried to talk me into payments.
But when you pull out a bank envelope stuffed full of $10,000 in $100 bills
the term "Money Talks" kicks into effect.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2661 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I buy a new automobile every two or three years. The first thing I tell the salesman is that I don't lease vehicles or finance them. But the cocksuckers will ignore this and try anyway. I was after a new Camaro SS coupe and the asshole salesman just wouldn't stop his high pressure pitch. So I told him to stick the SS up his ass and walked out. I had bought two new cars from this dealership in the past few years. The owner of the dealership contacted me and wanted to know why I didn't buy the SS. I told him it was because of that asshole salesman. He said come back and I will sell you the SS without any hassles....

I thought it over for a minute and when he realized that I was probably gonna say no he offered to knock a thousand dollars of the price. So I said okay and I will see you tomorrow afternoon. We did the deal and then he told me that he had fired the asshole. Too many complaints from repeat customers like me...

And so it goes and out the fucking door he went.

The Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good I went truck shopping with a friend of mine several years back, his car had shit the bed and he was making enough dough as a Pizza Hut manager/trouble shooter at the time.
One place we went to had some dumbass for a sales man who thought we were a couple of rubes.
The butthead tried pointing out the "great custom paint job claiming that the pinstripes were "painted on not decals". My friend fired back pointing "Then how come the clear coat is raised up so much over the pinstripes?". The idiot got mad turned around and walked off.
Didn't find what he wanted anyway all they had were pimped out Country Caddies as I call them. "
I mean who the hell puts conversion van seats and center console in a two door pickup!?
If he'd a bought one if them silly assed trucks I'd a made a custom bumper sticker saying "Pimping Sheep Ain't Easy"and stuck it on the back bumper.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2661 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.