Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Urban Truck Idea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urban Truck Idea
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deuce and a Half
Snow Plow/Cow Catcher type blade mounted on front. That can be unhooked from inside ifbcab if hung up

Cab and rear area up-armored. Firing ports cut into armor.
Shielded ring mounts front and rear for belt fed M2.50BMG Semi Auto(cost here).
Maybe add front, rear and side mounted flame throwers to keep the crowd back.

Just for fun paint it with a camo pattern like a watermelon. And "Black Lives Better Scatter" on the front and "Pants Up Don't Loot" on the back.

Oh damn.

As I type this up i recall passing on buying a Eastern Bloc armored scout car at the Tulsa Gun Show. Damb it! I coulda had fun with that!

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2657 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why ?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 358 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd,

Have you been watching Mad Max again? Or some other TEOTWAWKI flicks?

You need to chill out and drink some cold water as my old gray haired grandfather used to say.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 13002 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Making a mobile looter shooter platform.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2657 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ya want to shoot some looters do ya?

Haven't you been watching the news lately? Big city mayors and their tame chiefs of police have publicly stated that the rioters and looters are the GOOD GUYS. Of course the mayors and chiefs are almost always black so what did anyone expect any fucking way.....

Sooner or later this insane shit will come to an end. Like when there is nothing left to steal or burn. Then those jungle bunny mayors will want us long suffering taxpayers to pay for all of the destruction and lost business.....

Fuck 'em! Let the ghetto rats live in the fucking mess they created.

And so it goes in this very fucked year.

The Just Telling It Like It Is Retired One

Don't blame me, it is Al Sharpton's fault.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

That fucktard of a Cockbag mayor of the Mogadishu of Minnesota is already crying for federal funds aka taxpayers money.

FUCK HIM AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON!

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Nine of the twelve Minneapolis city council members have come out and stated that the city police force should be disbanded.....

So if the POS libtard mayor agrees just think of the money that no longer goes to law enforcement. That money then could ladled out to rioters and looters. Problem solved. Then Minneapolis can be truly called the sister city to Mogadishu. Complete with gangs of hooligans doing as they please.....

And so it goes from just plain crazy to utter fucking crazy.

The I Want To See It Happen Retired One

Don't blame me. The lunatics have finally taken control of the asylum.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Yeah just use a neutron bomb on their asses. Instant urban renewal.

BTW- Going out to shoot and break in my new .300 Winchester Magnum Remington 700 Milspec II.

Gotta zero it in then work up some losds.
Getting back into long range Shooting this time formally once the panic-demic restrictions get lifted.

Got 40 rds loaded for break in and zeroing.
Hope I down have to screw around much with load development. Just a nice .33 diameter group at 100yds.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.