Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Same old shit as usual.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Same old shit as usual.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A white cop with an attitude problem killed a jungle bunny by kneeling on his neck during an arrest. He and three other cops were fired almost instantly.

So the Kneegrows and whiggers decide to stage a violent riot with big time looting. So what else did Minneapolis expect any fucking way? I wonder how many of that cities Somalis decided that this was a good time to riot and loot. Gotta put it to the man any way you can.....

Minneapolis aka Mogidishu North. I hope that the fucking place burns to the ground. That will give the MSM talking heads something different to jaw about beside how much they hate Trump who course is being blamed.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12999 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Guard called in.

Hope they let them have ammo.

And if them mother fucking sammies wanna cause trouble I hope to hell they kill them all.

I hate fucking uppity moslems as much as I hate fucking communists.

Gotta add this to he FBI raided an apartment just north of the University of Arkansas Fagettevile.
Early this morning using flash bangs.

Probably busted a haji, that area has hajis, swami's and chinks&hooks.

Be surprised if it ain't a haji but about a month ago a chunk professor got busted on what amounts to technology espionage at the UofA in fact I think I knew the zipper head.
Anyway could have been related to that but I'm not sure.

Now I'm not sure about moving as this is shaping up to be a target rich environment. Besides the college babes.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2654 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The libtard mayor of Burnneapolis has come out and announced a curfew for the city.....

It only took three days of rioting, looting, burning, and general mayhem for this stupid fucking DemonRat asshole to come to this decision. But then what can one expect from some brain dead jerkoff who is nothing more than a party hack of the worst sort.

And does anyone with more than two functioning brain cells expects the BLM and antifa cocksuckers to actually comply with his "orders"?

The libtard governor of Minnesota has ordered in the National Guard. From what I have been reading so far they will NOT be issued any ammo. Par for the fucking course from a fucking blue state full of stupid asshole commies. And it will be all Trump's fault. Of course, the MSM has already been beating that drum for the last three and a half years.....

And so it goes from bad to worse to unfuckingbelieveable.

The Send In The Tanks With Canister Rounds And Fire For Effect Retired One

Don't blame me, I know how to get shit done quickly and properly.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanks, APC's with Bushmaster automatic cannons. And a squadron or two of Apache attack helicopters.
Oh and for good measure a couple of AC-130 gunships to fly overwatch.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2654 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

What, no napalm or flame throwers? You need to toughen up Todd.....

I see that the riots have spread to other states. Like in Atlanta, Georgia, and Columbus, Ohio. Nothing going on here in the Hoosier state AFAIK.....

The coons and white trash in this area are pretty stupid but they know when to be still and keep a low profile. Just to be on the safe side, I got one of my Beretta 92fs 9mm's out of the safe and loaded up three 15 round magazines with JHP. Not for CCW but in my Camaro if some asshole decides to get frisky with me. Highly unlikely that this would ever happen but I like being prepared if something does go down.

And so it goes until it stops.

The Just Looking Out For Myself Retired One

Don't blame me, old habits die hard.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

I was thinking of flame tracks. Iirc we had them in Korea and maybe Vietnam.

Pump out a wall if fire a couple hundred yards long.

Now napalm we even have that for still?

Aww fuck all that and just use a low yield nuke.

Flash bang!

Instant urban renewal!

--------------------

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

As an aside with my sick sense of humor.

I surprised none of them was filmed roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fires.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

The looters don't have time to be roasting anything over the fires they have set. They are too busy stealing everything that isn't too heavy to carry away....

The protests have come to the Hoosier state. The assholes have been rioting in Indy and elsewhere. Saturday afternoon I put the top down on my Camaro and drove down the main drag here in town. I saw a bunch of the cocksuckers at the courthouse with their signs and big posters of that spatula nosed jungle bunny who got himself snuffed in Minneapolis. There were more of them on street corners and one of the bastards starting walking up to my car with a sign. Being the courteous type I am I told this whigger to stick his sign up his ass and get lost....

Just doing my part to spread strife and ill will. Most places are still closed down. Nobody knows when they will if ever open again. Bunch of cocksuckers....

And so it goes into infinity is looks like.

The Still Hanging In For The Duration Retired One

Don't blame me, I didn't start this shit.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

We almost had a demonstration of some sort in Fayetteville but the guy organizing it cancelled after his brother came down with Covid19.
Oh how heart breaking....not!

I think no one else cared to or he got death threats.

Don't know don't really give a fuck.

Ain't my circus and ain't my monkeys.

Going to the shooting range up in MO with a buddy of mine figuratively riding shotgun. It's a 9mm, .38spl, 5.56NATO and .30-'06 kinda day.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Went for a top down drive around town this evening to see how many scarfing establishments had in store dining. More and more as the daze go by. But the fast food joints are still carry out only.....

Drove by the courthouse and there were maybe seven or eight "protesters" with their stupid signs gathered around the Civil War monument. Just sitting there like a bunch of mute monkeys.

I see that Trumps order to use the US military to quell the rioting and looting has stirred up the libtard assholes big time. It would be a fucking shame if some of the BLM/antifa cocksuckers got machine gunned or run over by a Humvee. Or both.....

And so it goes for eight long daze and nights now.

The Sometimes I Wish I Really Was Herr Konzentration Lager Kommandant You Know Who

Don't blame me, the old ways worked best.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Update on things here.

Apparently stupid commie Cockbag protesters got uppity on the Bentonville Arkansas square and got the hell gassed out of them.

Yesterday about the time I was heading home a peaceful demonstration happened.
However it almost got violent when some assholes started to toss stuff at the cops . And got shut down by other protesters.
Would have loved to be the proverbial fly on the wall to hear what was said. Probably "Fuck no! You want to get us all killed!"
This ain't the area to be starting that shit. You'd have every redneck with a rifle, shotgun or both heading for Fayetteville.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

After a day of doing chores such as mowing the grass, laundry, paying bills, I looked out the window and saw that the sun was setting.

Time for a top down ride around town and some fresh air I said to myself. The idiot protesters, about a dozen of them, were gathered at the Civil War memorial again. Parked a short distance away were two state police Chargers with the drivers keeping an eye on the "crowd". Probably better duty that writing speeding tickets....

And so it goes on a warm humid Friday night.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.