Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Age discrimination.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Age discrimination.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yesterday afternoon I was uptown and saw the second taco joint that is the twin of the one that has been closed down permanently....

I love me some taco's so I drove up and parked. The dining room was open so I walked to the door and saw a sign that said that if you are over 65 years of age DO NOT ENTER. WTF I sez to myself. There were other signs as well. Like the prices had gone up for anything with beef. No refills on drinks. You want a refill you would have to buy a new drink at full price of course....

I just stood getting more pissed off than I have been in some time. So I just said fuck it and walked back to my Camaro and left. That bunch of cocksuckers will never see a dime of my money again. Fucking assholes.

And so it goes but not back there again, ever.

The I Really Hate This Kind Of Shit Retired One

Don't blame me, they can go eat shit and die.

Posts: 12991 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What joint was that? Local or national chain?

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2645 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Locally owned by one of the Syrian families to the best of my knowledge. Lots of Syrians around this area and they are supposedly Christians....

Fuck 'em with a big red rubber dick in their camel riding asses.

And so it goes on a camel named Clyde.

The Take Yer Tacos And Stick 'Em Up Yer Ass Retired One

Don't blame me, if this lockdown shit ever fucking ends I will have to find another beaner greasy spoon to eat at.

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Syrian owns a Taco place ?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 357 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Most of the Asian joints are owned by Asians of course. But not all. Most of the Mexican joints are owned by non Mexicans. They just hire beaners to manage and work for them. It would seem odd not to have a few Hispanics working in the south of the border greasy spoons.

I can only imagine what it would be like in a multi nationality area like Los Angles. A pizza parlor owned by a Korean, managed by an Arabian, staffed with a variety of illegal immigrants from south of the border, and most of the customers are white.....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Syrian owns a Taco place ?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 357 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you guys a funny one about mixed ethnically run eaterys.

There used to be a fairly large indoor and outdoor flea market in my area and it had a concession stand on the inside for the longest time.

Before the place closed down the concession stand was run by two guys named Ray and Tony.

Tony was Mexican but couldn't cook for shit and could fuck up a taco salad. And nearly burned the place to the ground.

"Ray" , which must be short for something else, was a semi-retired chef and a damn good one. Also an Iranian Christian. Also did his service in the Sha of Iran's Army, IIRC.

Don't ask me how they went into business together could have been neighbors, in-laws I don't remember and maybe never knew.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2645 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.