Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » The next to last one bites the dust.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The next to last one bites the dust.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bolshevik Bernie Sanders announced today that he has withdrawn his tired old wrinkled commie ass from the DNC race to be nominated as the candidate for POTUS.....

Maybe he will try another shot in 2024 when he is so old and decrepit that nobody will recognize his ugly jib.

So this leaves Kreepy Joe Biden to face Trump this November. I would love to see the debate between Trump who will go for the jugular and Joe who may not even know that he is in a debate. Fun TV at its best. Bloodshed and gore. Gotta lay in some munchies and cold drinks for this one.

And so it goes and they all did but 'ol numb nuts Joe.

The I Wish Biden The Best Of Luck And Hope He Remembers That He Is Running For POTUS Retired One

Don't blame me, this lock down horseshit is getting old and boring.

Posts: 12960 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
President Biden ?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 349 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He needs to also drop dead. Not just drop out.

And Biden, holy shit, that senile old moron, can't remember where he's at what he's doing or where he's going half the time.

Imagine that guy as commander in chief? I wouldn't want him in charge of a squadron of paper airplanes.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2615 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Ol Bernie may well kick the bucket before long but I wouldn't put any money down on that. Look at 95 year old Peanut Farmer Karter. This old fuck refuses to do the right thing and go to his maker.....

I like to read what is called "alternative history". You know, what if things had turned out different.

Say that dementia addled fool Biden got elected POTUS. So who would his VP be? Some considerably younger person, not some dried up old ugly ass hag like El Bitcho. The DNC would then engineer a coup against Biden just to get him out of the way. Don't think it couldn't happen. It did on 11/22/63 in Dallas......

Some scary shit there. Biden with his finger on the big bad nuclear button. Or some fucking dipshit like Cuomo. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.....

Okay, enough of that. Back to reality. The MSM is doing what they have been doing ever since June 2015 when Trump announced that he was running for the GOP nomination for POTUS. Still cooking up lies and assorted bullshit. Anything to discredit him and try and ace him out of being reelected this November. It won't happen but they will NEVER give up.....

And so it goes into the fourth week of lockdown.

The Still Hanging In There For The Duration Retired One

Don't blame, I did nothing at all.

Posts: 12960 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I'll say is I'm gearing up, more than what I already have, for the Shit Hitting The Fan.
And I don't mean just more toliet paper.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2615 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

I need to add when reading over the headlines about the old Bolshivek dropping out I got an image of a bunch of basement dwelling pantifa types curled up in the fetal position while both crying over Bernie dropping out and pissing in their hoodie footies over the Covid19 pandemic.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.