Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Wally World....Wally World.....Wally World....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wally World....Wally World.....Wally World....
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 13 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... Paranoid Assholes

Now I don't want to get the Chink Flu like anyone else.

But the dumbfucks up the road in Get-Bent-ville now have it where their stores have only one Entrance and Exit is open . Plus have fucking one line of barricade tape between them. With some dufus appointed gate keeper.
What a feel good cluster fuck. That horse shit is causing more of a bottle neck of rednecks and jiggaboos than if they left shit alone!

And to top it off with the UofA closed down all the split tail eye candy in short shorts is gone.
I probably got spoiled as last time either a wannbe or actual Hooters Girl was in the store in her work wear with a wind breaker over the top but the bottom looked like she was peddling crack if you get my meaning. [Big Grin]
That's it I'm grouchy 'cause I didn't get my "crack" fix. But soon I'll have it licked:p [Big Grin]

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2612 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard to understand what the hell you are talking about. English please

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 348 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is English assclown.

It's called sarcasm and parody.

What the fuck you do live in a cave or spend your free time in you clown suit chasing after little kids in an ice cream truck?

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2612 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd,

Don't let the forum troll get you down....

So this morning I got up at the absolutely awful hour of 6:00am and got myself squared away. Drove to the local Wally Asylum which now opens at 7:00am to do my weekly grocery safari.

Yes, there was the yellow tape lines with a couple of goons manning the entrance. I walked in and was out the door in just 20 minutes. Mostly got what I was after. It pays to get there early before the scavengers show up.....

I imagine this shit will last until the end of the month if not longer. Nothing can be done about it so I just do what has to be done. Some asshole on the Drudge Report sez that grocery stores should be avoided if not closed down for the duration. I wonder what world this dipshit lives in. Probably some cocksucker who never did anything for their self including wiping his/her/its ass since child birth.

And so it goes one day at a time.

The Self Reliant Retired One

Posts: 12958 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the ass clown don't bother me.

He probably gets confused by adult sarcasm and humor after spending all the time he does hanging around school yards, playgrounds and outside water park restrooms.

Between the restraining orders and C-19 , closings he's probably feeling lost alone and confused.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.