Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Stimulus money......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stimulus money......
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What with the fat cats getting the bulk of the 2.2 trillion dollar package I wonder how much will be left over for us little people. You know, us long suffering taxpayers....

Convention wisdom is that if you make under $99,000 a year you will receive up to $1200.

Being a retiree with a Civil Service Annuity and being a single taxpayer I expect that I won't get that first fucking dollar. One thing my career with the federal gov't taught me is that the gov't will fuck you over anytime they get the urge. It doesn't really matter to me. I don't need a handout in order to pay my bills or anything else. So I guess some illegal immigrant will get it instead of little old me. Par for the fucking course....

And so it goes but it won't be headed my way.

The Take Yer So Called Stimulus Money And Stick It Up Yer Ass Retired One

Don't blame me, two weeks into this quasi lockdown bullshit and at least four/five more weeks to go.

Posts: 12975 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you read about the bill you would have known that you are going to get your 1200 dollar check, might want to read about it before posting 😏

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 355 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My check will go to another firearm.

Probably a Ruger Super GP-100 .357 or a Ruger Redhawk .45Colt/.45ACP.

That's if all the pissant sheeple have not grabbed up every firearm by then.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2631 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking at a new colt python with the money
Posts: 1637 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it in my bank account yesterday evening. Fucking website of theirs was down with everyone checking.

So later today I'll be going gun shopping.

Damn if I won't be wrong though and miss a bargain.

One shop had a couple of real cherry S&W revolvers in. A 4" pinned and recessed model 66 and also a 28-2 4° barrel Highway Patrol.

66 was gone on Tuesday and my luck the 28 will be gone by the time I get there later today. Probably best as I want a shooter not a safe queen.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2631 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about that "stimulus check" but what I did get in today's mail was my fucking state property tax bill.....

My property tax went up 250 percent from last year. Can ya believe this shit. I wonder what cocksucker decided that I wasn't being taxed high enough. Or maybe he/she/it decided that the state should get some of that stimulus money. If I ever fucking get any that is.....

And so it goes from my pocket to the state.

The Taxed To Death And Then Taxed Some More Retired One

Don't blame me, I just pay my fucking taxes and hope the cocksuckers choke on it.

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bum, I doubt that your state has a state property tax, what you mean is county tax, BTW have you even check your bank account to see if you have it yet, you will get it Bum so just relax and chill 😎

BTW how much was you property tax ? I bet it was not $1200

You just like to bitch , you should be happy that you did not lose your job or do you even care about anyone but yourself ?

[ April 16, 2020, 16:28: Message edited by: The Chosen One ]

--------------------
The Chosen One

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I see that I posted something that the forum assklown doesn't like which come to think of it is just about anything that I and of late Todd posts....

You don't like what I post then you have the option of doing three things.

Option #1: Ignore what I post.

Option #2: File a complaint with the admin JJ if you can actually get him to respond to a post of yours.

Option #3: You can go fuck yourself with a big red rubber dick wrapped in sandpaper, soaked in kerosene, and set on fire. Who knows, you just might like it.....

You say I like to bitch about things. Fucking right I do. Got a problem with that? Speaking of bitching, you certainly find enough to bitch about every time you post. So take yer bitching and get your fucking hero Nancy Pelosi to do something about it. Lots of luck.........

And so it goes ya lame ass loser.

The Retired One

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

I never sad that I disliked your post I just like pointing out all of your mistakes and falsehoods, you are one funny dude 😂
You should thank me for helping you 😊You assumes things that are not true 😛 and why bring up Nancy Pelosi ?

Your friend The Chosen One 😇

--------------------
The Chosen One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Okay, I'm going to try and be neutral here .

Not every state in the union is 100% equal
with regards to "Property" Taxes. Some have both Property as Real Estate and Personal Property. Some have one but not the other or neither (very rare anymore) BUT get their pound of flesh in other ways.

Exactly what agency and .gov level they go to may also vary from state to state.

I'm barely versed in the shenanigans my State gov pirates come up with.

So not gonna play H&R Block with anyone elses.

To add yesterday I was at one of my favorite gun shops thinking things over and talking with a guy who also had his eye on the S&W Model 28. I decided he needed it more than I. It would not have been a safe queen in my hands.
So I picked up a used pretty clean Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag so my Remington 870 Super Magnum won't feel all alone all the time; while there picked up more 00 Buck and .22lr. Also went up to the Cabela's/Bass Pro store and grabbed a box of Hornady .308 diameter bullets to load up for the two .30-'06 rifles I'm fixing up. Then ordered a .22lr conversion unit online for one of my pistols and 4 spare magazines.

So any libtard spies can report back to DNC HQ that I invested the money in my version of precious metals while practicing redistribution of wealth my way;to the firearms and firearms parts and accessories businesses.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Perusing the news a little while ago there was a story about nine $1200 stimulus check being stolen from mail boxes in Brooklyn, NYC, worth $12,000.....

The mail thief was caught. A slant eyed chink name of Feng Cheng. Box this gook up and ship his rice eating ass back to China by slow boat. If the cocksucker happens to be a US born chink then use him for a test subject for the new chink virus vaccines or something like that.

Got my bank statement in the mail today. Looked to see if I actually did get the $1200 by direct deposit. I did, it was labeled as a Tax Refund. Whatever.....

And so it goes but will it ever end.

The Still Hanging In There For The Long Haul Retired One

Don't blame me, I am gonna go hog wild when this shit finally ends.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.