Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Stupid idiots.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid idiots.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know, there are a lot of them running around these daze....

Today there was a "shooting incident" at the Penscola Naval Air Base. A member of the Saudi Arabian Air Force who was there for training went jihadist and shot and killed two men and wounded about three others before the raghead was shot and killed by base security.

The idiots down there claim it is "too early to decide if this was an act of terrorism". So what do these dumb bastards think it was any fucking way? Oh well, some libtard cocksucker will probably blame Trump for this "incident.....

And so it goes with no end in sight.

The Send Every Raghead Back To Where Ever They Fucking Came From And Never Ever Let Them Back In Retired One

Don't blame me, this shit has been going on for far too fucking long.

Posts: 12927 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just "Sudden Jihad Syndrome".... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2575 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard the rag head purchased a glock after obtaining a Florida hunting license, I’ll get me one of those too then!!

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2031 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It turns out that the dead dune coon watched a bunch of mass shooting videos" with other Saudi sandnaggers before he went jihadist. He also tweeted about his hatred of all things American....

So what fucking idiot failed to do even a simple background check on this cocksucker? But the US military sez that the Saudi's are our "allies". Yeah, sure they are.

BTW a bunch of the other sandnaggers have pulled a disappearing act and the FBI is "looking" for them. Yeah, okay....

And so it goes.

The With Friends Like The Saudi's Who The Fuck Needs Enemies Retired One

Don't blame me, the inmates are running the asylum.

OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They’re not your allies, but rather “oil-lies!!

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2031 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

What they really are is a bunch of crazy fanatics who want to turn back the clock to the 7th century and kill everyone who isn't a stinking fucking camel riding muslim.

We don't really need their fucking oil anymore. So let the cocksuckers try and sell it to the chinks.

It won't happen of course because the Al-Saud bunch of dune coons have bribed just about everyone in DC with enough money to keep the USA involved in all of the middle eastern war that have been going on for the last nineteen years. Wars that we won't win because it is so non PC to actually win a war these daze....

And so it goes until the end of time.

The Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And remember not all Moslems are terrorists but most terrorists are Moslems.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2575 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I had a next door neighbor whose Heinz 57 mongrel mutt was a terrorist.....

This mangy hound would go for me every time it saw me outside. I suspect it was because I kicked it in the balls one day right after it took a shit in my yard.

But I took care of Cujo the Retired Bum way. Put a .22 Magnum through the back of its head one afternoon. Problem solved permanently.....

And so it goes and so it did to the nearby gravel pit for a proper burial.

The Take That You Flea Bitten Four Legged Varmit Retired One

Don't blame me, it had to be done.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

We used to get a shit load of either feral or stray cats out here I'd call VC for Viet Cat. Sat Cat that's all I'm saying.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I used to set box traps with scrap meat years ago. Then all it took was a CCI Mini-Mag right between the running lights to clobber the stray cats that I caught.

The cat lady who lived several doors down kept wondering what was happening with the strays she was putting out food for. I would just smile at her and then go kill the next one I caught....

She finally wised up that someone was killing the varmits so I called it quits. Then the dingbat moved away and with no one feeding them the ferals took off for greener pastures.

And so it goes and so did a bunch of them.

The Kitty Kat Terminater Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Okay I actually know the reason for a large amount of the feral felines back then. About 15 or so years later I was working at a UofA building and in talking in the break room I found out some whack s loon PETA type gal had got caught adopting cats out of the local animal shelter and "liberating them into the wild". In the same area I live.

What a sick crazed bitch she must have been. No clue how cruel to the cat and any ground nesting birds it might prey upon. Idiot moon bat.
What she'd a done if she found out what happened to them cats IDK.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.