Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » A bad guy bites the dust....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A bad guy bites the dust....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bad guy being "Whitey" Bulger the boss of the Irish gang in Boston....

He was found dead at the US Pen at Hazelton, WV. No word yet if his death was from natural causes or foul play. He didn't seem to be the type to snuff himself to me. Just too self centered for that....

I imagine that there will be a quick investigation and then it will be quickly forgotten. Nobody is really gonna miss this murdering SOB.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was wanna dem natural causes things.

Naturally someone offed his ass.

It's just not normal for someone like that to just fade away unless it was with a pillow stuffed down his throat.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I have been reading on the Drudge Report it looks like Bulger did get whacked. The FBI is undertaking an investigation....

Bulger was 89 years old and during his time he made a lot of enemies who would like nothing better than to settle old scores with him. Who knows? Maybe someone did....

And so it goes and he was overdue anyway.

The Only Good Gangster Is A Dead Gangster Retired One

Don't blame me, I was around my share of gangsters during my career with the BOP.

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,having relatives and acquaintances up around the Shitcago Il. area I've gotten a few inside stories.

One friend of a cousin reminded me of Fredo Corleone. Although he was so short and scrawny Frodo might have been a better nickname.

Oh shit, what a missed opportunity to razz Vinnie referring to him as Frodo Corleone. [Big Grin]

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

The latest news is that it looks like four inmates went into Bulger's cell at 6:00AM and beat him to death. They also tried to cut out his tongue and gouged out his eyes. Supposedly this has been captured on surveillance video....

Typical organized crime (read Mafia) type of revenge. If the four inmates can be ID'd from the video then there will be four trials for first degree murder. Well, maybe.....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

But a public service award for each..... Fugggetaboutit.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

In the federal system convicts who are found guilty of the 1st degree murder of another convict or a staff member are supposed to get the death penalty. Supposed to. But would those four if convicted of snuffing Bulger? Who the fuck knows. A natural life sentence would be the alternative though.

And so it goes and I suppose 'ol Whitey is headed back to Boston for burial.

The I'd Just Roll Him Up In A Tarp And Put Him In A Cardboard Coffin Retired One

Don't blame me, I have absolutely no sympathy for that murdering bog trotter.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.