Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » How many more.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many more.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in how many more mail "bombs" are gonna be sent to all of the scumbag DemonRats and Trump haters?

The latest news is that the cocksucker name of Robert DeNiro got one yesterday. Bet it was another phony like the others.....

So who is doing this? My money sez that it is some so called DemonRat "operative" doing what DemonRats do just before every national election since the fucking Klinton Regime was in power. Trying their best to convince the sheeple to vote for them and throw the Republicans out of office and run 'em out of the country if possible.

Of course the typical shithead who would vote for a DemonRat would fall for this bullshit every day of the week and twice on Sunday....

Oh well, November 6th is the day we are waiting for. I wonder what the commie cocksuckers will do between now and then.

And so it goes in this fucked up election year.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you are wrong again Bum, looks like it was a crazy Trump supporter

You might want to wait before you report stupid shit again Bum

You are just trying to stir shit up again but the joke is on you beccause
I bet I will be the only one to call you out 😆

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 343 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that Bum must have agree with me because he did not answer me. Bum knows when he is wrong 😁

--------------------
The Chosen One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah to the gullible and stupid he was just a deranged Trump supporter.

I'm not entirely buying it until I get a lot more information besides what the drive buy media is reporting.

Look at the guys van. If that thing was not a recent creation. Spotless everything arranged neat and tidy looking.

But all the bombs a slipshod job???

Was he bipolar with one personality being OCD and the other not?

Also how the hell does any van adorned like that not get trashed in a big city?

I'm going to be patiently waiting for friends and acquaintances to come forth. Why? Because, anyone so politically active ought to have known someone right?

Or, are most now gone ad they were the ones pulling the strings and pushing his buttons?

I will concede he might just be a mentally unbalanced narcissist doing this for a mega dose of attention.

But the timing sure does suck.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of unanswered questions about this whole shoddy affair. And the sad thing is that most of them will stay unanswered. Just another "operation" by the DemonRats to influence the coming election AFAIC.

And so it goes as we get closer to the day of truth.

The Never Ever Believe Anything From The MSM And The DemonRat Partei Retired One

Don't blame me, us Republicans make our dirty little tricks much better.

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

You guys are so funny, you would believe anything that Trumps says

--------------------
The Chosen One

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Some idiots believed everything El Bitcho aka the Hildabeast said before, during, and after the 2016 election. Silly kunt still isn't sure who is responsible for her losing to Trump. If the bitch would just look in a mirror she would see who that person is. But then the mirror would most likely shatter in a thousand pieces after she picked up some heavy object and threw it at her own image...

Of course one must not forget all of those women who claimed that Trump did all manner of unspeakable things to them. They all told the truth according to the MSM. Ditto about Judge Kavanaugh.

Oh well, one mustn't pay too much attention to all of the assklowns in the country. They are always ready to make the most outrageous claims and accusations against our president. Proof isn't needed of course. Just scream about something as long as it is against Trump and the Republicans and the libtards will automatically accept it as the gospel truth.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.