Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » I think I pissed somebody off today....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I pissed somebody off today....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this afternoon I was sitting in a booth at Arby's snarfing down chicken tenders when a young married couple with two small children decided to sit in the booth next to mine.....

Then the oldest of the two rug rats started a crying screaming jag for no good reason that I could see. If there is one thing that really pisses me off is having to listen to this shit.

So I put everything back on my tray and moved as far away as I could from that little screaming shit ass. I could still hear the little bastard but at least it wasn't quite so loud.

After finishing my meal I picked up my tray and headed for a drink refill and the trash bin. The mother of that screaming shit ass gave me a look of pure evil. I just smiled my usual nasty smile when I know that I have pissed somebody off.

Fuck her and her dirty looks. She was young but at least 30 pounds overweight and skanky to boot....

And so it goes ya ugly bitch.

The Take Yer Screaming Kids Somewhere Else Where I Ain't Retired One

Don't blame me, I had the good sense to never get married or father any children

Posts: 12704 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot stand asswipes who think everyone around them has to tolerate their fucking brats.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2457 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too long after I hired in with the BOP I started dating this divorced woman who had a two year old boy....

I would show up at her house which she shared with her mother and that brat would start crying his fucking head off. Screaming like a air raid siren. Then my date would pick the little bastard up and he would cling to her like he was soaked in super glue and Velcro.

So I would leave and when I came back again the same shit happened. It turned out that the mother was behind this bullshit. I am not one to suffer fools or put up with this kind of crap so I ended the affair mucho quicko.

And so it goes and so I did quicker than a heat seeking missile.

The Take Yer Screaming Brat And Get The Fuck Out Of Here Retired One

Don't blame me, I started dating broads who didn't have any children regardless of age

zombo
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take one of those portable boat horns and give the kid a blast.
Posts: 970 | From: fayette county wv | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
RogerTC1
Member # 560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RogerTC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck em

--------------------
"I'm too proud to beg and too lazy to work" Uncle Fester Adams

Posts: 2406 | From: Iowa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

It must be my week to be punished by having screaming shit ass kids wherever I go.....

Being that it is Friday I went to LJS to get my ration of fish. So I just starting scarfing down my meal when in comes a young mother with her darling blond haired baby girl. Naturally they sat in the booth across from mine....

The little girl for no reason started on a crying jag at the top of her voice. I just sat there wondering why the fuck is this happening to me again. So once again I loaded up my meal on the tray and moved to the other side of the joint. The fucking kid stopped crying but only for a minute or two....

Fuck it. I am staying home for the weekend. Enough of this shit already.....

And so it goes but I'm not.

The I'm Gonna Do Something Really Horrible The Next Time This Shit Happens Retired One

Don't blame me, I just can't take this shit

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it makes me wish I could fart very loudly leaving a big stink on demand in situations like that. Sort of a cut one and run tactic.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2457 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

TODD,

I was at a local movie theater sitting in the seat next to the aisle and had this older couple sitting just one seat away from me....

These two assholes kept talking during the flick and it quite naturally pissed me off big time. The flick wasn't very good so I decided to leave. I stood up and cut a world class fart. I'm talking loud and nasty.....

That gave those two shit heads something to talk about for a while.

And so it goes and so I did.

The Take That Ya Cocksuckers Retired One

Don't blame me, they had it coming

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.