Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » why even have this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why even have this forum
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually cuss around here

I try to maintain stds

the fact I present ideas which are totally foreign to most here, and add a little sarcasm---seems to absolutely chap everyone's ass

which , of course, is exactly what i;m trying to do

this gun board, formed by LT years ago, was intended to allow open dialogue

open dialogue means liability as well as tolerance of sarcasm, irreverance, and a sense of humor

for more than 8 years now, this place has become a ghost town

I'm lost as to the purpose?

Is it Tard's personal diary?

No one posts here cept maybe 5 people on a daily basis, I may be a distant 6th, if you count ever other month

its like this place has become the place where everyone lurks, and when someone gets out of line, they get scolded

free speech my ass

free speech means allowing people to mock, ridicule, and make fun of those they think are silly

it also means people are free to post informative, revelaing topics

reading about why tard never got married is not my idea of informative

reading about how everyone hates the nigger is not informative

the informative issuew would be why the nigger got elected, in spite of everyone here's best efforts.

but that would require thinkin

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya keep sayin' how much this forum sucks. And you never stop whining about that asshole of a Lt who started this site. He is long gone. Get over it or go jump off the fuckin' Golden Gate Bridge....

But one thing is for sure. Two people are stickin' around as long as this site exists. Petey de Puffer and nasty old me. Got a problem with my close to eleven years on this board? Tough fuckin' shit, ya snivelin' punk. Eat shit and die ya douchebag. Go lay down in the middle of the fuckin' freeway during rush hour.

Or as Pennville Bill has suggested, start some sensible discussion that does not involve yer perverted lifestyle or disgusting libtard habits. He and the rest of us are still waiting on you to do this. But I feel confident that it just ain't gonna happen. You are nothing but a punk ass troll and not even a very good one at that.

It must really suck super extra special bad with fatal complications to be you.

And so it goes and goes and goes.

The Just Telling It Like It Is Retired One

Don't blame me, the Peter Eater loves getting his ration of abusive attention

Posts: 12921 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's jealous because JJ has had this place up and running for years.

Compared to someone who cut and ran from his own site because he couldn't stand it that real people diagreed with his libtardian ideas.

Liberty Front....yeah a front site for a little commie twerp.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good memory, and you're right too.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's also bitter because like anything a libtard touches it goes to crap.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
the fact I present ideas which are totally foreign to most here, and add a little sarcasm---seems to absolutely chap everyone's ass

TEXTBOOK definition of a troll; thanks for confirming that.....pray, Sir, continue.... [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Doc, don't be encouraging the little faggot.

Not that he needs it. Anybody at age 52 with three ex-wives needs some way to amuse himself that doesn't cost much money. So he trolls here on HCT looking to get his share of the attention he so desperately craves. Even abuse from all of us is like nectar to him.

Speaking strictly for myself, he will never have to worry about not getting his fair share whenever the little twerp pops up for his drive by trolling. I truly believe that he is a masochist....

And so it goes.

Maximus Retiredius Offendus

My motto is rub it in and make it hurt

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Good point.

Let this place be the internet salt mine for libtards.

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
I don't usually cuss around here

I try to maintain stds

this gun board, formed by LT years ago, was intended to allow open dialogue

open dialogue means liability as well as tolerance of sarcasm, irreverance, and a sense of humor

for more than 8 years now, this place has become a ghost town

I'm lost as to the purpose?

Is it Tard's personal diary?

No one posts here cept maybe 5 people on a daily basis, I may be a distant 6th, if you count ever other month

its like this place has become the place where everyone lurks, and when someone gets out of line, they get scolded

free speech my ass

free speech means allowing people to mock, ridicule, and make fun of those they think are silly

it also means people are free to post informative, revelaing topics

reading about why tard never got married is not my idea of informative

reading about how everyone hates the nigger is not informative

the informative issuew would be why the nigger got elected, in spite of everyone here's best efforts.

but that would require thinkin
 -

What a two-faced pile of drivel. You've been given more than ample opportunity and have declined to comment. I've personally invited you to comment numerous times in both this forum and the general forum, and you've yet to reply even once. You don't want serious, thoughtful discussion anymore than Obama wants democracy. IMHO you post here just to stir things up; you couldn't post a serious comment on any issue even if it was on your own personal teleprompter. You're just another fucking internet troll, no more, no less.

I just wonder who you're shilling for?

PS: It appears by your posting that I'm far more ready for thinking than you are for spell-check, let alone thoughtful rebuttal.........

PPS:
quote:
I try to maintain stds
In your particular instance that can only mean Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Go back to the bus station troll.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trol is the language you guys love to use when you run out of arguments and logic

think about it

this place could of been great, was great at one point in time

now it is reduced to me mocking ya'all and ya'all threatening to ban me

JJ has whine like a stuck pig for years about how he gets no credit and how he is doing us a favor by keeping this place open

I offered 5, hard-earned dollars for the site

why?

because that is exactly how much I think its worth

JJ run everyone off, why he never banned me is beyond me but he absolutely run everyone off with his self-rightous, indignant attitude about free speech and open posts

talk about political correctness

liberals have nothing on this place

locked threads, daily threats to ban

communist russia was more open

true free speech is open, unregulated and definitely intelligent

JJ's ridiculous standards' and general ineptitude have sunk the concept to a new low

5 dollars is all its worth--i submit thats about 4.99 more than anyone would truly pay for it

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Petey, you are not only a whining sniveling crybaby but you are a fuckin' liar as well.

But then what did ya expect from someone who thinks that the nigger in the white house is doing a good job.

JJ has done a reasonably good job of running this board. If he had more time I'm sure that he would spend it here with the rest of us.

But go ahead and be the nasty little troll that you are. It just makes you look all that more of a jerkoff to the rest of us.

It must suck super extra special bad to be you.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.