Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » New member coming in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New member coming in
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome Night Owl
The reg was backed up, the guy took the time to e-mail us so he's approved.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool...new blood or new meat...either way, first new face around here in a while...

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the past a lot of people would register and never not once ever make that first post.

Hopefully Night Owl isn't one of these types. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

So, Night Owl if ya are reading this post, welcome to HardCoreTalk. Hope to be reading yer first post shortly.

And so it goes.

The I Will Play Nice For The Time Being Retired One

Don't blame me, it has been over a year since we got any new blood

Posts: 12922 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Night Owl
Member # 5263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night Owl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the approval JJ.

Hello to you DocZeus and you too Retired Bum.

I guess you can start picking on me right away,
because I live in Illinois. But before you come down too hard on me for that, I want to say there isn't a single elected official in this state that I voted for.(Yes I do vote) That makes me feel good about myself but not for my state.

I guess I'm in the same general age group as most of you guys, mid fifties.

I do own a few guns, nothing fancy.

I'm glad to be here and I hope I will eventually fit in one way or another.

Posts: 68 | From: 435 ft. above sea level | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good first post Night Owl.

Pity ya live in the People's DemonRatic Republik of Illinois. Hopefully not Chicago though.....

The Doc and I have reputations for being a bit on the reactionary side of things. We do not tolerate wimpy sniveling crying bullshit from anybody and that includes each other.

Be warned though. There is a member of HCT who is a bonafide libtard of the worst sort who lies low for a while and then pops up and whines and snivels about just everything on this board. His nic is Petey aka Peter Eater aka Petey de Puffer aka Fluff Boy, etc. He is a unabashed lover of the fearless leader aka Ooga Booga and hundreds of other nics. Just slap the little faggot around if he gives ya any shit. Hell, slap him around on general principles. He is nothing but a trolling attention whore anyway.

There are some other good people on this site who post more or less on a regular basis. Most of the dipshits except for Petey have left or been run off.

Here's hoping that you stick around and become one of the regulars. Time will tell....

And so it goes.

The I'm On My Best Behavior Retired One

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Night Owl....we won't hold that People's Republik Thing against ya just yet.... [Big Grin]

Jump right in, say what ya feel....this place is the real deal, just been short of "targets of opportunity" for a while, so some of the regulars get a little itchy from time to time, until Peter Eater shows up...

Again, Welcome to THE Board!

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
HDU
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HDU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
g'day and welcome Night Owl..

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war......."
Plato

Posts: 1783 | From: Terra Australis, Under the Southern Cross | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto night owl.....hdu and i are some of the younger generation here at hct and by younger i mean in our early 40's and both from Australia so watch out for our laid back sense of humour.

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
HDU
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HDU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Ozzy... Speak for yourself bloke!
I might look like I'm in my early forties but I'm an old 37 years of age...

yes, we have a small contingent of Aussies on here as well.

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war......."
Plato

Posts: 1783 | From: Terra Australis, Under the Southern Cross | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard.

I've been a bit absent of late due to work and no internet at home until now.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Night Owl:
Thanks for the approval JJ.

Hello to you DocZeus and you too Retired Bum.

I guess you can start picking on me right away,
because I live in Illinois. But before you come down too hard on me for that, I want to say there isn't a single elected official in this state that I voted for.(Yes I do vote) That makes me feel good about myself but not for my state.

I guess I'm in the same general age group as most of you guys, mid fifties.

I do own a few guns, nothing fancy.

I'm glad to be here and I hope I will eventually fit in one way or another.

It depends on what you have to say

You want a ass-pinching, kumbaya, group hug---go pound sand

If you have never voted for any elected official in Illinois---than I say you are pretty much retarded.

There are lots of good elected officials in the state of Illinois.

The fact that you missed them means you and Tard should be able to share group hugs here nightly.

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

It looks like someone spiked Petey's meds with LSD or some such shit.

Petey, go back and read Night Owl's first post. He said that there isn't any elected officials in this state that he voted for. Which means that he did not vote libtard DemonRat.

Yeah, there are lot of good elected officials in Illinois. One of them is doing a seven year bit at the Federal Prison Camp here in Terre Haute. And if the jury can convict Blowjobabitch he may be another. I guess it all depends on what you call a good elected official. Given yer libtard views ya are probably referring to any DemonRat party hack backed by the Chicago Political Machine that is owned and operated by the local crooks and gangsters.

Petey, I say this with all sincerity, it must suck super extra special bad to be you.

And so it goes.

The I've Been Busting Petey's Chops For Ten Years Retired One

Don't blame me, it never gets old

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look tard, I don;t need an interpreter but thanks anyway

Illinois is a big state---and I sure as hell don;t need to yank your pants down in front of god and everyone around here to demonstrate they have more than a few republicraps in elected office

why would a hoosierbilly defend a retard illini?

relative?

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Yank a mad dog's chain and it will respond....

Go back to sleep or go back to work at the bus station. Leave the grown up stuff to the grown ups. And that does not include you ya douchebag.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.