Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Quote Of The Century.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quote Of The Century.....
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE OF THE CENTURY, MAYBE EVEN THE MILLENNIUM

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

-------------------------------------------------

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as
those who made him their president."

-------------------------------------------------

Found this on another forum.....I agree 1000%.

Any comments on this, Petey?

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent posting of an excellent quote Doc...........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do ya really expect the Peter Eater to respond to this OP?

I suppose that he might but it certainly won't be any time soon. It will probably be sometime next month if then. 'Ol Fluff Boy has been known to disappear for months at a time. Then the little libtard will pop up and make one of his addled posts about how all of us heathens have ruined HCT. About par for the fuckin' course with that jerkoff....

And so it goes.

The I Think That Petey Is A Flaming Asshole Retired One

Don't blame me, I'm just telling it the way it is

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
HDU
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HDU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it';s not a quote that can exclusively apply to your liberal voters either. It's a pandemic sweeping the western world and these un-educated voting fuckwits are the bain of sensible free men and women everywhere.

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war......."
Plato

Posts: 1783 | From: Terra Australis, Under the Southern Cross | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HDU i actually think that most of the liberal fuckwits are over educated. Text book brains that have no idea about the real reality that exists around them.

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
HDU
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HDU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe mate...
I dont hold anything against people with a good education, so long as it's balanced with some "real life" experience outside of their coffee shop lunch breaks..

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war......."
Plato

Posts: 1783 | From: Terra Australis, Under the Southern Cross | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real life experience and street smarts are two priceless commodities a lot people don't have IMO.
Good quote to lead this thread off Doc too.

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch of gypsies---all of them

to them, the circus is a viable employer

they have contributed nothing to world events

apparently Dr Zit thinks they are special

but Zit is from KY---any shining object is special

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
A bunch of gypsies---all of them

to them, the circus is a viable employer

they have contributed nothing to world events

apparently Dr Zit thinks they are special

but Zit is from KY---any shining object is special

I concur that I like shiny objects...most of mine are nickel-plated or stainless-steel. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will be damned. The Peter Eater didn't wait until next month to make an appearance? Is there a full moon out tonight?

Petey, it must suck super extra special bad with suppurating sores to be you.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.