Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Mexican cocksucker....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mexican cocksucker....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm not referring to yer local beaner faggot.

The cocksucker I'm referring to is the Mexican Federal Attorney General. This taco eating piece of shit has proposed filing a civil RICO lawsuit against US gun makers. He claims that all of the lawlessness in the Mexican drug war is caused by the flood of guns from El Norte. So he wants to sue the ever lovin' shit out them to put an end to Mexico's problems with US weapons.

Ain't that just like a fuckin' beaner. He completely dances around the narco corruption of that third world shithole he represents and blames us Yangui's for all of the problems. What a fuckin' asshole. But then, did ya ever see or hear of a beaner politican that wasn't a complete money grubbing scumbag of the worst sort? Ooga Booga and his gang of Shitcago Mafia types could take lessons from these thieving assholes....

And just to set the record straight, I wouldn't be surprised if our esteemed USAG name of Eric Holder who is a gun hating piece of shit thinks that this Mexican lawsuit is a good idea. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe the Mexican cocksucker is just angling for a bit of mordida aka a big fat bribe from the gringo boomstick makers to go away. Wouldn't surprise me....

It must suck really super extra special bad to be a fuckin' beaner these days. Unless you are a narco zillionaire....

And so it goes.

The I'd Nuke That Shithole Country Till It Glows And Then I'd Nuke 'Em Some More Retired One

Don't blame me, Mexico is just a fat ugly AIDS infested whore of a nation

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pisses me off when foreigners come here and trample on us by abusing our legal stytem.

CAIR anc La Raza come to mind.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James,

If I could call the shots for just one year....

Let me tell you and anybody else reading these words that it wouldn't be pretty but when I got through laying down AND enforcing the law, there would be a LOT less illegal aliens of all types in the USA. No new laws ya understand. I'd just be enforcing the ones on the books. Our southern border would be sealed off by armed troops with orders to shoot to kill. Why ask questions? They don't speak English ya say. Proof that they don't belong here AFAIC. I'd put a bounty on coyotes and yes, I'm referring to the two legged ones. Any and all narco smugglers would be shot on the spot and their drugs destroyed where they fell. Hell, throw the bodies in with the drugs. Thermite grenades are very effecient....

There would be signs in Spanish and maybe half a dozen other foreign languages posted on the border fences. Stay out and you stay alive. Enter and kiss your ass goodbye because the troops want the target practice.

Anybody on our side of border who in any way shape or form helps smuggle in illegals or drugs would get a bullet to the back of the head Chinese style.

Think it would work?

And so it goes.

The Kill 'Em All And Burn The Bodies Retired One

Don't blame me, it would make our nation a safer and better place to live

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
No, I'm not referring to yer local beaner faggot.

The cocksucker I'm referring to is the Mexican Federal Attorney General. This taco eating piece of shit has proposed filing a civil RICO lawsuit against US gun makers. He claims that all of the lawlessness in the Mexican drug war is caused by the flood of guns from El Norte. So he wants to sue the ever lovin' shit out them to put an end to Mexico's problems with US weapons.

Ain't that just like a fuckin' beaner. He completely dances around the narco corruption of that third world shithole he represents and blames us Yangui's for all of the problems. What a fuckin' asshole. But then, did ya ever see or hear of a beaner politican that wasn't a complete money grubbing scumbag of the worst sort? Ooga Booga and his gang of Shitcago Mafia types could take lessons from these thieving assholes....

And just to set the record straight, I wouldn't be surprised if our esteemed USAG name of Eric Holder who is a gun hating piece of shit thinks that this Mexican lawsuit is a good idea. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe the Mexican cocksucker is just angling for a bit of mordida aka a big fat bribe from the gringo boomstick makers to go away. Wouldn't surprise me....

It must suck really super extra special bad to be a fuckin' beaner these days. Unless you are a narco zillionaire....

And so it goes.

The I'd Nuke That Shithole Country Till It Glows And Then I'd Nuke 'Em Some More Retired One

Don't blame me, Mexico is just a fat ugly AIDS infested whore of a nation

As a Firearm MFG I can tell you that I am insulated from being sued by Mexico.
I am also insulated from most US based law suits now.
Unless I do something really stupid as in gross negligence or with malice I cannot be sued.
Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF is a "beaner faggot"---a gay burrito?

when you insular radicals decide to speak english, let me know

in the meantime, I lobby for the declaration of mexico as a failed state

in which case we should be able to claim land, women, tacos, and cash

send a few hummers and tanks down there and the mexican mafia will be pissing in their pants

the bonus would be we get more vacation beaches!

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
WTF is a "beaner faggot"---a gay burrito?

when you insular radicals decide to speak english, let me know

in the meantime, I lobby for the declaration of mexico as a failed state

in which case we should be able to claim land, women, tacos, and cash

send a few hummers and tanks down there and the mexican mafia will be pissing in their pants

the bonus would be we get more vacation beaches!

You applying for the job of Governor, should this come to pass?

Politicians down there have to be held to a HIGHER STANDARD, Petey....no more Bus Station Cruising for YOU.... [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DELETED - DOUBLE POST

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Jesus Fuckin' Christ On A Crutch.

The Peter Eater disappears for weeks and months at a time. Then he surfaces and makes one or two posts then pulls his disappearing act again.

Now he is running off at the mouth about everything.

Which is okay with me ya understand. I admit it. I like slapping his sorry libtard ass around. So stick around ya loser and give me and the others a target to take aim at.

And so it goes and he will when the heat gets too high for him.

The I Like Abusing Our Resident Libtard Retired One

Don't blame me, one makes hay when the sun shines

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.