Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Trump......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump......
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....what do you all make of his possible bid for the Presidency in 2013? Me personnaly, I think he's a whacko and no way should this guy become POTUS.

Am I wrong about this guy or what? Maybe he's a nice guy? I don't know!!

Ozzy

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a big fan of the value(?) of "PR", he does, however, have some good ideas regarding tariffs and trade imbalance. I don't figure he's a serious candidate, just stirring the pot.

SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody in obongo's coterie pissed him off at some point in the past.

He's getting his 15 minutes/hours/days of fame and sticking it to yellaboy.

I am glad he's on the tear that he is.

But a serious prez? No, I don't think so. It would cramp his style too much.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand the cocksucker.

He is just a rich bitch with a world class ego who gets his jollies letting everyone know what a great fellow he is.

If Trump were a DemonRat, douchebag libtards like our Peter Eater would be braying his talents to the moon and lining up to kiss his dick in public in front of a crowd just full of envy.

He can go ahead and give Ooga Booga a big ration of shit because it keeps the MSM happy as a hog in fresh mud and keep them coming back for more.

And so it goes and so he will when it is all said and done.

The I Hope He Gets Caught With A Dead Girl Or A Live Boy In His Bed Retired One

Don't blame me, this asshole needs to go away for good

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I think he'd be a miserable president he couldn't be any worse than who we've got now. One thing for sure, if he does decide to run - it should be a colorful campaign season.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad thing is, if that bad-hairdo cocksucker does run, he'd probably be a "spoiler" for whomever WOULD be a good candidate for our side, and help out that worthless nigger in the process. Maybe that's the real plan, anyway...those demonrat bastards would and will do ANYthing to stay in power, not the least of which is manipulating stupid voters with "distractions"; "bread and circuses", if you will. Maybe "the donald" was offered a new Czar position by Oboingo if he plays ball according to plan? Hmmmm..........

Even sadder still, there is a BOATLOAD of ignorant cocksuckers out there (especially in Kali and New Yok) who would actually vote for that asshole.

I need a fucking Xanax.... [Mad]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't vote for trump if he was the only person on the ballot

apparently he inherited whatever money he has---i thought he created some tycoon business but i was wrong

i would vote for bush before i wold vote for trump---which shows you the contempt i have for the donald....

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pffr

Your envy is showing. Trump's father was a successful builder in Brooklyn. Trump went into the business and became rock star successful.

Don't know what he got from his father, the the donald made a few billion of his own along the way.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
i would vote for bush before i wold vote for trump---

Oh........My........God.........

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

apparently he inherited whatever money he has---i thought he created some tycoon business but i was wrong

i would vote for bush before i wold vote for trump---which shows you the contempt i have for the donald....

He was given 7 million by his Father, he worked that into Billions.
You know billions?
One thousand millions is a Billion, so yeah the guy is smart but he is not pro gun from what I heard , if true?
Fuck him

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump is for a one-time 14.25% tax on wealth to erase national debt.
Trump is for the assault weapon ban, waiting periods, & background checks.
Trump said, "We must have universal health care." (Jul 2000)
Trump said, "Unions fight for pay; managers fight for less; consumers win." (Jul 2000)
Trump has a 25 year history of supporting the most liberal of candidates and politicians.
He gave $50,000 to Rahm Emanuel's mayoral campaign in December 2010, just 4 months ago.
He has given Charlie Rangel $24,750.
He has supported Harry Reid for the past 25 years.
He gave Reid $4800 in the 2010 election cycle and gave Reid's opponent, Tea Party candidate Sharron Angle $0.
He has given money to to Ted Kennedy.
He has given money to Tom Daschle.
He has given money to Joe Biden.
He has given money to Anthony Weiner.
He has given money to John Kerry.
He has given money and support to Hillary Clinton.

For these reasons and more, Trump isn't a maybe for me, he's a hell no!

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donald Trump will just shut up and fade away vis-a-vis his presidential ambitions. If he actually had any in the first place.

No one in their right mind can take him seriously. They may applaud his stance on various issues but they know that he is nothing more than a talking head. A posturing ape if you will.

Of course you never really know what the voters will do come November 2012. Fifty three percent of them dead or alive, legal or illegal voted for the Monkee Boy......

And so it goes and the pair of them hopefully will go hand in hand straight to hades.

The Retired One

looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From some of the stories ive heard about his antics in Scotland I would say no.

Trump is also a slang term for fart, says it all.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Typical leftwing POS, sneers at success and worships failure. I think Ann coultiere was right when she wrote a book about you fuckers being mentally ill.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

looney,

The problems with libtards in the USA is that they are a very unhappy lot. They are all fucked up in the head over a lot of things that they perceive to be "wrong" in this country. And as long as a conservative type be he/she white or of color they will continue to be unhappy.

The libtards want everybody to be just as unhappy and miserable as themselves. If they ever achieve this goal, then they will start looking for something else to be pissed off about. They are like revoluntaires who have made a successful revolution and want to keep on revolting. Adolph Hitler was a revolutionary and after he won he stated that all of the revolutionaries should be killed off. What is needed is stability. Can't have it as long as some people want to continue to throw bombs and kill people.

Libtards are their own worst enemy. And since libtards devoutly believe in abortion, there are less of them growing up to be the pain in the ass that they have become to our society.

Yes indeed, libtards are mentally ill. They should be given a frontal lobotomy. Preferribly with a 9mm to the forehead about two inches below the hair line.....

I don't know if the Peter Eater is gonna read these words or not. But if he does....

It must suck super extra special bad to be an asshole libtard like you. And that is putting it mildly.

And so it goes and all of them really need to.

The Retired One

Don't blame me, libtards are just oxygen theives

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.