Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Is he dead or alive, or just hiding in Argentina?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is he dead or alive, or just hiding in Argentina?
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The individual I am referring to is our long lost member Petey. Aka the Peter Eater, Petey de Puffer, Fluff Boy, and several other names that we have bestowed on the little pansy over the years.

He has pulled his little disappearing acts before and then he would come back and attack JJ, myself, and pretty much all of us collectively because HCT wasn't the way he wanted it to be. I told him many many times to just fuck off or eat shit and die.

I don't think that the Peter Eater has made a post this year to date. So I am gonna assume that he is gone for good. No loss ya understand. I used to like slapping the little attention whore around whether he needed it or not. So did just about all of us. But it looks like those days are over.....

Adios, ya libtard Barry Soestero lovin' faggot.

And so it goes and that looks like what has happened.

The End Of An Era Retired One

Don't blame me, he was a fuckin' loser from the get go

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame he ain't around...he was good entertainment. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was kind like a slinky - useless but fun to watch when he got kicked down a flight of stairs.......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo, let me get this straight: Because I do not respond to the idiocracy around here on a regular basis, I have quit?

sweet dreams, princess...

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew it. I fuckin' knew it!

I post the Peter Eater's obit and the long lost little freakazoid shows up and responds.

"Sweet dreams, princess".

If that kind of remark doesn't prove that you are a flaming faggot, nothing will.

Well, you can go disappear again until say Labor Day or longer....

And so it goes and it is time for it to do just that.

The Ya Just Gotta Use The Right Bait Retired One

Don't blame me, old age and treachery work hand in hand

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Ya Just Gotta Use The Right Bait Retired One
Like a deer to a salt lick.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Bill,

Or buzzards to a dead skunk....

Or whores to a fistfull of Franklins....

Or... You get the picture.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
Bill,

Or buzzards to a dead skunk....

Or whores to a fistfull of Franklins....

Or... You get the picture.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

bum, why do you do it? Ya must have called out poofter pete at least a dozen times over the years. Each time you tell him to fuck off and crawl under a rock and die etc etc etc........ Then he goes away and you begin to get anxiety and wonder where he's gone? Get over him :-) [Razz]

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

OZZY,

In case ya haven't figured it out by now, there is a name for the little game I play with the Peter Eater.

It is called "Mind Fucking". Maybe down under ya got a different name for it. It is entertaining to get someone to respond to my insults and trash talk. Some would call it trolling. Whatever ya want to call it, I enjoy fuckin' with Petey. Sometimes he responds and sometimes he doesn't. Kind of like playing a slot machine. Once in a while ya hit the jackpot. A jackpot with the Peter Eater is when he starts posting his bullshit about how HCT was stolen from the LT and the rest of us have made a mockery of Free Speech. He just rambles on and on about it.

When I was in Vietnam we had a saying in my unit. "A mind is a wonderful thing to waste". Another one was "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him". LBJ was the POTUS at the time.... The battalion commander didn't like that one so he put out the word that badmouthing the Commander In Chief was a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. But we did it anyway.....

And so it goes on this rainy day.

The Evil One

Don't blame me, I just do what comes naturally

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
In case ya haven't figured it out by now, there is a name for the little game I play with the Peter Eater.

It is called "Mind Fucking".

Only problem there as I see it Bum is you're presupposing there's a mind there to fuck with in the first place. Think about it. Petey has a mind? Come on! We both know better..........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Bill,

Yes, Peter Eater does have a mind. But I can't help it when the headshrinkers put him on whatever type of pyschotropic meds they prescribe.

And then he gets all juiced up on alcohol along with his Prozac or whatever and then with his brain frying like eggs in hot bacon grease he gets on this forum and gives us a piece of his dwindling mind. I think that all the drugs he did as a younger man plus all the rotgut wine he guzzled with his hippy pals has caught up to him.

What is left of his calcified brain is probably smaller than the brain of a house cat.

And so it goes.

The I'd Make A Great Headshrinker Retired One

Don't blame me, I've had a few nervous breakdowns myself

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.