Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » petey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: petey
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does this low life come here except to get slaped around
Posts: 1628 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who knows?

Who cares?

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fluff Boy aka Peter Eater posts on this board because it is the only place that he can whine, snivel, and bellyache without getting his ass kicked by other people. His wife, co-workers, and probably most of his family members.

All of us verbally smack the little freakazoid around when he posts his stupid ass shit. He does it because he is an attention whore.

But his whiney assed shit does get old after a few years. I wish he would just go away or snuff himself or die a long and lingering death from some loathsome and horrible disease.

And so it goes but he won't because he likes it here regardless of his sniveling.

The I Used To Have Fun Slapping Petey Around Retired One

Don't blame me, I am not responsible for Petey's mental health condition

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
petey if you dont like it here you have a choice this is america.
just go away no hard feeling at all just leave!

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's just pissed cause fag marriage is on hold in Kalifornia.

I'll bet he divorced his old lady so he could hook up with old bath house blake.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

yes i am sure he is a rump rider
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pty pffr, I see that your stock is rising in the eyes of our posters. LOL

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whomever you live with be it a he/she or it, you got to feel sorry for. Or do you live alone and have your mother stuffed in the freezer. Kinda a Norman Bates/Silence of the Lambs thing.
Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey livin' alone all by himself?

Nah, I don't think so.

The little flamer needs an adult in his life to keep him on the straight and narrow or whatever passes for the straight and narrow in Petey's world. Even if that someone is named Jamal.....

Or Barry......

And so it goes.

The Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Barry Sotero?

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

come out from under your rock petey
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lil pffr comes here because we give him attention. This may be the only place in the whole world where anybody responds to his pathetic sorry little ass. It must really suck to be so pathetic.

He is a little attention deficit whore and takes it where he can get it. (double pun double intended)

He can come here and make one of his shallow assinine posts and sit back and watch us respond for days.

Sure is fun, I just wish he would attempt to respond to some of the adults that post here.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

"Adults who post here".

Well, I guess that leaves me out.

I may be getting old but I ain't never ever gonna grow up. I just proved that by buying that 2011 Camaro SuperSport.....

And so it goes and it will when I put the pedal to the metal.

The Always Young At Heart Or Truly Deranged Retired One

Don't blame me, life is short and when ya get to be my age it gets shorter every fuckin' day

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a long time poster around here, I wonder about some of you guys

Most of you never react to anything ecept the rhetoric of politics

I beleive there are a lots of lurkers who simply are too shy to get involved

Bottom line, I beleive in what I believe---passionately

I've been called about any name you can think of but I truly beleive that free speech, when applied by the constitution, allows all of us to voice an opinion.

Around here, I see speech as aspiring novelists, dumbasses, idiots, jerks, control freaks, but rarely do I see inspiration of the kind that makes people want to make a difference

Do I troll?

Of course

What better way to get the sleeping giant to awake to the reality that no on gives a shit about reading, critical thinking, or intelligent discourse

the kids twitter

the news media panders to the kids

y'all are a anomaly, a blip, a freak of internet nature----by reading this

times change, we live in a world where paris hilton dictates the rules

I refuse to live by those rules

I refuse to give in to the powers that be saying we should shut up and go along

BUT

At the same time I recognize that being anti-mainstream is not the option---just saying NO to anything that is thrown out here is not a solution

we cannot bury ourselves in history to avoid the realities of modern life

modern life includes whitey is becoming a minority, non-hispanic immigrations is growing at a pace far unsurpassed in history

whitey needs to integrate, not shit stir

for those of you who have a hard time dealing with that concept, I sympathize but nevertheless---reality is what it is

tea parties work for tea partiers

the rest of us are faced with reality

unfortunately, with unemployment at over 9% at the moment, lots of us are without jobs

attacking me ain't gonna change that

i'm a messenger, of sorts

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I just finished reading Fluff Boy's diatribe if I may describe his babbling words as such....

Reading his shit is like trying to read "Mein Kampf". Just a bunch of garbled bullshit in other words.

Stick around ya little freakazoid. I know that you will never improve yer lot in life and that you will continue to whine and snivel for the rest of yer miserable life. So chew on this. Yer boy Barry is a fuckin' loser just like you. And you are gonna see just how big a loser he and the libtards are gonna be come the first Tuesday of November.

That will give ya something to really cry about.

And so it goes but not our Peter Eater. He likes it here.

The Just Telling It Like It Is Retired One

Don't blame me, someone has to tell the little jerkoff the facts of life

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

what
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey pole puffer all surveys show it is muslims that dont intergrate, this is international across all faiths.

You are just a brain washed retard who has swallowed marxist bullshit hook line and sinker.

I find you laughably ignorant and you cut a pretty sad figure.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Welcome back looney.

Glad to see that you are on the same page as the rest of us.

You and I have had our "differences" to say the least. But as of late you and I have been rather civil towards one another. Let us keep it that way. Besides, the more the merrier when it comes to time to verbally gangbang Petey's ass.

And so it goes with no end in sight.

The Retired One

Don't blame me, the cooler weather kind of calms me down

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

so true looney so true
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

i think petey's boy friend must have kicked him out of the house

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.