Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » HELLO? tap tap tap....Is this thing on? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HELLO? tap tap tap....Is this thing on?
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ever, there was a moment in time that we need to e vigiliant and inquizative....

this would be that moment

Why?

Because the ignorant and the timid will inherit the world we wish to change

The stupid will prevail

The really-boring-that-can't-shut-up will take a place at the table and dictate the rules of the conversation

I, being, Petey, cannot let this happen

Nor will I suffer the foolishness of the mild banter incurred by the dull...

Boring is not an option

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some real heavy shit there from the Peter Eater who posts about once a month.

Ever wonder why he/she/it goes absent for about four weeks and then pops up to spew his horseshit? Maybe his pimp only allows him out the bus station one day a month...

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i'm disabled and cannot get to the computer on demand

maybe I'm incarcerated and the warden only gives access every friday

maybe I'm just a random lunatic posting at will

But what if I'm right?

What if this forum has become the exact opposite of what was intended...

what if the Lt. predicted it would become the playground of the retarded commoners---droning on--nite after nite about endless boring things?

that would make you a Tard--and rather boring one at that

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ya can't handle the heat, then as the old saying goes, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Quit yer incessant complaining ya whiney sniveling little bitch.

Post something positive for a change. Or go snuff yerself.

And so it goes and maybe you should look into that.

The Retired One

looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What heat? Theres just you spewing out the same lame old bullshit.

You telling anyone to post something positive has to be the ultimate in hypocracy. Maybe you should get a fucking life while you still have a chance ya fucking internet weirdo.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Holy shit!

Two posts in a row by looney that I agree with.

Can ya make it three?

And so it goes.

The Retired One

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
petey ESAD

Some of us have been busy preparing to weather i the shit storm your nigger and your sodomite whore is about to start

I really don't come here much any more because it does bring out the worst in me.

Soon the die may be cast where I won't be here any more either.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
If ever, there was a moment in time that we need to e vigiliant and inquizative....

this would be that moment

Why?

Because the ignorant and the timid will inherit the world we wish to change

The stupid will prevail

The really-boring-that-can't-shut-up will take a place at the table and dictate the rules of the conversation

I, being, Petey, cannot let this happen

Nor will I suffer the foolishness of the mild banter incurred by the dull...

Boring is not an option

One should never drink and post at the same time........

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Bill,

The question is what exactly has Peter Eater been drinking of late?

On second thought I really think I know the answer to that question.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

the question is not what I've been drinking...

The question is why you all are drinking the kool aid of the tea baggers?

The future is here

Don't be fooled by the people whose only response to intelligent dialoge is the word 'no'.

I figured some capitialist around here would be happy that Barry gave the rather stupid private insurance companies 30 million new customers...

But I digress...

--------------------

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but i digress....thats so fucking gay!
Posts: 1628 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I fucking knew it!

Peter Eater sez he is "retiring" and less than two weeks later the libtard is back with more of his whining and sniveling horseshit.

Still in love and full of adultation for yer "Barry" I see. That must be some powerful meds yer headshrinker has you on. Come this November voters are gonna hand yer messiah his black ass and then maybe you will wake the fuck up and see what a fucking trainwreck his administration has become.

Nah, that ain't gonna happen with Petey. There is no hope for a braindead libtard flaming hero worshippper....

It must suck super extra special bad with a Hoover power boost to be you.

And so it goes but not the Peter Eater.

The Still Slappin' The Attention Whore Around Retired One

Don't blame me, it is a dirty job but somebody has to do it

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't be fooled by the people whose only response to intelligent dialog is the word 'no'.
I'm still waiting for you in the General Discussion forum. It's flame resistant and Kool-Aid free. If you want intelligent discussion, then quit Jonesing and man up.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey.. since when is saying "NO!" to something BAD wrong???? That's the problem right now..... everything is "inverted".... right is wrong, good is bad, up is down etc... A NO vote was a POSITIVE thing..... too bad so many "i'll sell out for ??" idjits voted to kiss ass to O'Bummer..... hope they enjoy their "early retirement"... in case you haven't noticed... the POLLS.. (all of em now) show the PEOPLE by majority side with the NO-VOTERS... hows it feel to be in the dumbass MINORITY now??? Dumbass....

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Peter Eater is busy right now.

Spring has sprung and he is working a double shift at the bus station....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Don't blame me, I just pass on the rumors

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by Hankster2:
Petey.. since when is saying "NO!" to something BAD wrong???? That's the problem right now..... everything is "inverted".... right is wrong, good is bad, up is down etc... A NO vote was a POSITIVE thing..... too bad so many "i'll sell out for ??" idjits voted to kiss ass to O'Bummer..... hope they enjoy their "early retirement"... in case you haven't noticed... the POLLS.. (all of em now) show the PEOPLE by majority side with the NO-VOTERS... hows it feel to be in the dumbass MINORITY now??? Dumbass....

if I'm worng, Barry is wrong, and this whole issue is a misunderstanding----why wouldn't the republicraps gain in popularity?

Because they are idiots and it is a non-issue

Republicraps are not going to gain some type of retributtive control this fall because they have continued to fail at providing any logic the 'no' response.

In 1994, newt gingerich promised a complete overhaul of the political system--republicraps had complete control of congress---yet, they failed miserably at doing anything.

That, my friends, is why nobody drinks your koolaid of revolt.

republicraps are the party od nothing----get a group of teabaggers together in a hotel room and yell fire, there would be no consensus. 1 third would think you are lying, another 10 percent would think the niggers are trying to manipulate the PA system, another 10 percent would believe what the UFO's are telling them thru the bible and the final 30 percent would not understand the issue.

That, my friends, is called irrelevant.

Pissed off, mad, i-hate-anyone-who-disagrees-with-me irrelevant.

And, once again, the democratice majority will prevail.

Intelligence over emotion.

At least Barry was able to pass some improtant legislation reforming our fucked up healthcare system----using the repulicraps own devices---lobbyists and money

thank gawd

And for those of you drinking the koolaid, thinking taxes will go up...

I ask you are you really happy paying the tax burden of the rich? Are you really happy making 75 grand a year, thinking that somehow you control your future when the wall street CEO's pay themselves millions of dollars based upon the value of a house in lisle, illinois?

I say, its time to take backe this country

Barry is your only help

Sarah Palin has no clue

Mitt Rommney made this mess

George W Bush authored this meltdown

Isn't it time you start truly trying to make a difference?

I digress

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Holy shit....

Somebody or something lit a fire under Petey's ass and now he is defending his pal and mentor "Barry" like his life depended on it.

Well, just keep kissing that nigger's black ass Peter Eater because when the GOP makes big gains in the coming election this November, you are gonna be eating a lot of BIG BLACK COCK, er CROW....

And so it goes.

The You All Heard It Hear First Retired One

Don't blame me, I don't what is the matter with Puffer

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Tap tap tap--hello Sarah?

Is anyone alive around here?

Do you all think that because you won guns, you have some fundemental understanding of economics?

Wake up people...

Democrats own guns, get over it.

I own guns, I'm a iberal.

Scary thought, eh?

People, with brains, are taking this country back. Deal with it.

And stop whining....

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Absolutely no fucking doubt about it.

Petey de Puffer has gone bonkers.

So yer a libtard DemonRat who owns guns. But do ya ever go some place and shoot 'em? Ya never talk about doing that so I and the others have to wonder if it is really true.

People with brains are taking this country back. Deal with it sez Petey.

I've yet to meet a libtard with a lick of common sense let alone a functioning brain. When I do it will be the first time. Deal with it ya say? Just wait until the first Tuesday in November rolls around and see how us conservative types deal with it. It will be Nov 1994 all over again. You do remember that far back don't ya? Yer nigger daddy is gonna get his kommie bullshit shoved right up his ass. Deal with it....

And so it goes and now that Peter Eater has had his say he will go away for a while.

The Vote Republican And Vote Often Retired One

Don't blame me, I didn't rattle Petey's cage all that hard

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Petey is just grandstanding, repeating old worn out liberal rhetoric. He backs away when given the opportunity to enter a real discussion.....

Still waiting for you Petey, in a place where the flame throwers are turned off and Kool-Aid isn't on the menu. Try posting something substantial instead of handing out red herrings and ad hominem arguments......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I understand it, the Tea Party stands for:

Government Fiscal Responisibility.

Keeping the size of the federal government small and pertaining only to those rulings which the voters decide is best legislated at the federal level.

Comply with our Constitution.

How is any of that wrong? Am I missing part of the agenda?

SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SatCong,

You just don't understand. Get in line, drink some koolaid and wait for the government to run your life.

They, the left and their useful idiots like pffr, want to discard the constitution because it interferes with their goals. Simply, they want everyone to be dependent and beholding to the government and the likes of the magic negro.

They are smarter than we and know what's best for us.

As Senator Barbara Boxer said,"our office got 90,000 letters and emails before the health care vote. 85,000 of them were against the bill. It's scary that so many people just don't get it.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

u guys swallowed the koolaid long ago

Boxer is apolitician who cannot count

And you use her as some type of source for truth?

Which is it, politicians are idiots, or politicians are a source of truth?

You cut and past what you want to hear

There are no guarantees---healthcare passed yet I still have healthcare and I'm not paying any more---huh--go figure

The majority have spoken

The minority are still whining about it

This is how this country works

Get the votes and you win

Don't get the votes and you become the whining minority

tea baggers have one thing in common, they are against the majority

That represents about 20 percent of americans

which wil get you shit, in a national election

quit whining and start doing more to help this country

stop believing what you hear on fox news

stop arguing with anyone who tells you something you dont understand

finally, accept change---its a good thing

--------------------

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
There are no guarantees---healthcare passed yet I still have healthcare and I'm not paying any more---huh--go figure

What a brain-dead dumb fuck.

We just got a letter from my wife's company, stating that as of Jan. 2011, our flex plan is NO LONGER PAYING for over-the-counter meds, WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S prescription. So, NOW I have to go to the Doc (with associated Co-Pay, which he bills insurance at 400% of my co-pay), just to get a slip of paper that says it's okay to get NyQuil, allergy meds, or Band-Aids.

Ain't payin' any more? Yer Ass Sucks Buttermilk, PeterEater. An this is just the TIP of the Iceberg, Believe that.

I heard a statement once, that said "....If you really, TRULY want to Fuck Something Up, PUT A NIGGER IN CHARGE.

Welcome to the Revolution, MotherFucker.

My Apologies to the rest of you here; the Woodford Reserve is taking over at this point... [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.