Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Hey Booker !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Booker !
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how long do you think it will be before your coach gets UK to be put on probation? He sure left UMASS and Memphis State in great shape when he left them. They had to give up all of their Final Four stuff. Wow he might just be the first coach to give up the NCAA championship!
Booker that sure is one great coach that you have down there.

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 343 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that the Frozen One is trying to start some shit with our resident redneck hillbilly Booger.

What can I say. I've been guilty of doing that myself a time or two.....

And so it goes but will Booger bite?

The Gonna Set Back And Watch This Thread Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Booker, do you think old Adolph Rupp will be turning in his grave if he knew negros was playing at UK? Hell they even had a negro coach at one time! Hey what ever happen to that big black named Payne who play at the UK? Is he out of prison now or still in?

"The I hate rednecks Chosen One"

--------------------
The Chosen One

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, THIS could be some entertaining shit. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Booker will kick his ass to the curb..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
Now, THIS could be some entertaining shit. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Booker will kick his ass to the curb..... [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is UK playing this year? My cousin over in NC said that UK was having a hard time getting up a team.

I don't follow NBA farm teams so I really don't know.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Chosen One:
So how long do you think it will be before your coach gets UK to be put on probation? He sure left UMASS and Memphis State in great shape when he left them. They had to give up all of their Final Four stuff. Wow he might just be the first coach to give up the NCAA championship!
Booker that sure is one great coach that you have down there.

Now what about John Calipari do you know about that the NCAA does not know? If you have anything on him I suggest you contact the NCAA. I will try to explain to you even though it probably won't penetrate that thick noggin you call a head. First he coached at Memphis not Memphis State assclown and he did leave them in good shape. His protege is Head coach there. Calipari has never been the target of any investigation you see. His players have. While at UMass Marcus Camby accepted a bribe from a booster, he told Cal about it and Cal reported it to the NCAA, what the fuck was he suppose to do? Exactly what part of college sports don't you understand? The second incident was the Derrick Rose affair at Memphis. Rose had someone take his SAT for him. Now explain to me how every fucking coach at every fucking school is suppose to monitor recruits taking SAT's? Yes he is one great coach and I'm proud oh him and the team. UK is back on top once again and that's what pisses off alot of people in the media and elsewhere, Its been that way for as long as I can remember. You are nothing but a slimy troll, and normally I would ignore you, but you are one stupid troll one of the dumbest I have ever met. At least some of them actually know what they are talking about. You on the other hand are clueless, moron.
Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Chosen One:
Hey Booker, do you think old Adolph Rupp will be turning in his grave if he knew negros was playing at UK? Hell they even had a negro coach at one time! Hey what ever happen to that big black named Payne who play at the UK? Is he out of prison now or still in?

"The I hate rednecks Chosen One"

Adolph Rupp tried to recruit blacks as far back as the 50's but it would have been a logistical nightmare. He then tried again in the 60's but when he went to a black recruits house and the parents asked him if he could gurantee their sons safety he had to say no. Think about this one if you have the power of reason, really try that little brain of yours. Kentucky had to play teams in the deep south. Hotbed of racial violence. What do you think would have happened to Rupp and team as they took to the court with black players lets see at Ole Miss?

Tom Payne is housed in a medium security facilty for rape ya dumbass. But you knew that one allready.

Booker
Member # 3326

quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
Is UK playing this year? My cousin over in NC said that UK was having a hard time getting up a team.

I don't follow NBA farm teams so I really don't know.

James,

UK is doing fine. Your cousin over in NC is prolly still crying like a baby after UK beat the piss out of the TarHeels. [Big Grin]

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Your coach was called out by Knight this week.
He knew what was going on with those programs or he is one dumbass. You said the Rupp tried to recruit blacks back in the 50"s? You know that is not true, he wanted the newspapers out east to put a N by the players name on the boxscore so he knew that they were negros. Booker the UK has sad stories about them like point shaving in the 50's and how about that Manual boy who got kick out of the NCAA. Booker I could go on and on about UK basketball and their problems in the past. Yes I knew Payne was still in prison and has been in and out of them for years. So if you want to bring it on then lets get it on Booker.

BTW I have not seen a game in years! Who in the hell want to see how bad the games has got now.
One year wonders like your Wall boy!. Gone after one year !

--------------------
The Chosen One

Booker
Member # 3326

If you have such a deep knowledge of UK Basketball, please tell me about any other scandals? Other than Sutton. Bob Knight is a freaking idiot who cares what that old fart has to say.
The problem with UK haters like yourself is that other than a point shaving involving 2 players and the Sutton thing you have no legs to stand on. All you have are lies, lies and damn lies.

Its a shame you don't watch college basketball, John Wall is the best point guard to ever play the game.

Bring it on, whatever you may have but don't rehash all of the same lies and myths that have been perpetuated by the sports media.

The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

The truths hurts don't it?

--------------------
The Chosen One

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.