Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Not a bad day in NYC.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not a bad day in NYC.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the New York Times rag, a 25 year old man from the Bronx was shot dead by a plainclothes NYC police sgt this morning about 11:15am in front of the Marriot Hotel.

The dead man and a partner were preying on tourists with a scam and demanding payment from them. The cop took action and one of the scamsters ran and then turned and opened fire with a "Mac 10 machine gun". The cop wasn't hit and returned fire and shot him down. He died in the ER of a hospital a short time later.

So street peddler/scammers are now toting submachine guns? In New York City where it is illegal to possess such an item? Say it ain't so....

Nothing like a gunfight on a crowded street to put everyone in the X-mas spirit of thing. Glad the cop won.

And so it goes and off to the morgue on a one way trip he went.

The Shoot 'Em Dead And Keep On Going Retired One

Don't blame me, I thought that NYC was a safe place

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh heavns what's the world coming too! [Eek!]

I thought it was illegal for people to carry guns there! [Eek!]

Run! The World's coming to and end!

[Roll Eyes] (Note heavy sarcasm)

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest episode in the daily examples that gun control does not work anywhere, especially big cities like New Yok, Shitcago, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

LOVE the happy ending. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another story w/ a happy ending..... sigh.....

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
The latest episode in the daily examples that gun control does not work anywhere, especially big cities like New Yok, Shitcago, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

LOVE the happy ending. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

Absolutely spot on Doc.

Until the sheeple realize that the only way to combat violent gun crime is with equally violent firearm defense, the gang-bangers, car-jackers, etc. are going to prevail.

If you're going to have to fight a gutter rat, then you've got to get into the gutter. That's about the only way to even out the odds.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one scum bag down yea that was a good day
Posts: 1628 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus 1 for the Cop I say.

If it had been a regular citizen who took out the street scum tho his ass would be in jail for sure. [Roll Eyes]

Hawk....who knows when the wind is blowing the smell of Noo Yawk is in the air.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love stories with happy endings.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.