Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Up to seven now.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Up to seven now.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in seven bimbo's have been identified as having kept company with the golfer.

Apparently Tiger has a thing for blonds. Gee, who would have guessed that?

I hope that the Swedish wife sues his tomcatting ass for divorce and walks away with mucho big bucks.

Then I wish that all of the other bimbo's sue him for some kind of big payoff as well. Take every goddamned dollar that jungle bunny has and put him into the poor house. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....

And so it goes and the number keeps going up.

The Take Him To The Cleaners Retired One

Don't blame me, this is what happens to the rich and famous

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
As in seven bimbo's have been identified as having kept company with the golfer.

Apparently Tiger has a thing for blonds. Gee, who would have guessed that?

I hope that the Swedish wife sues his tomcatting ass for divorce and walks away with mucho big bucks.

Then I wish that all of the other bimbo's sue him for some kind of big payoff as well. Take every goddamned dollar that jungle bunny has and put him into the poor house. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.....

And so it goes and the number keeps going up.

The Take Him To The Cleaners Retired One

Don't blame me, this is what happens to the rich and famous

I read somewhere that the price for a divorce is $300 million. As for the bimbos-du-jour, I haven't the slightest idea.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If all his bimbo's take his money he could end up sharing an apartment with OJ..... [Big Grin]

Hawk....who says bust the little porch monkey back to being nothing more than a caddy for a rich white dude. [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard he had more like 10 of them.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Da Ho's Be Cummin' Out Da Wood-Wuuk". [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

He might have been a great golfer, but I know that he learned that "sport" on military golf courses, and not paying a fucking dime for his tee time, while daddy was "puttin' in his 20 wit Unka Sugar". So, we ALL paid for this sambo to make his big bucks. Glad to see his sorry-black-ass fall.

Not that I'd like to see the "Swedish Whore That Loves Dark Meat" get a dime, but I hope between her and the other sluts, he ain't got enough for a bus ticket to Dee-Troit.

When I saw this shit break in the media, I was like that kid in his bedroom, reading a Playboy, in the movie "Animal House", when the Playboy Bunny gets catapulted through his window:

"Thank You, God!!!" [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Swedish wife has moved out of the house and took her two zebra's with her.

I can hear it now.

Mommy, where's daddy and what is he doing?

I don't where that two timing worthless shwartzer is and he is probably fucking one of his bimbos. Now don't ask any more stupid question ya little mulatto.

And so it goes and this is just the tip of the iceberg. But ya already knew that.

The I Must Be A Terrible Person Because I Enjoy The Trouble The Halfbreed Is In Retired One

Don't blame me, I have a twisted sense of humor

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The count is now 10........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like this is the start of the sponsors dropping his sorry ass:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/gatorade-drops-tiger-woods

They said they had made plans to drop him before all of this drama; RIGHT.

But he ought to look at the bright side: maybe K-Y Jelly or Trojan will pick him up for an endorsement. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Ten ya say?

Betchya a cold one that figure is way too low.

And so it goes and up and up and up.

The Keeping Count Retired One

Don't blame me, I just follow the stories as they break

Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where be da White Wimmins????
If the Swedish Pig moves out, I bet he's got white wimmins come thru da front door like a coal train from Montana.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I wonder if Tiger subscribes? even though its well old it still has a wtf factor.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Klenzor
Member # 4742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klenzor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an advid golfer and believe My Man Tiger will come through this just fine! Hey, who can blame him, so many fine white women, who'd want to fuck a monkey? Tiger is one of the best golfers of all time and has my full support, I'd even take his old lady off his hands if he needed me too, nothing wrong with sloppy seconds! Hey, my man Bill Clinton came out just fine after his BJ in the Whit House! Now that's two guy's I'd like to party with! My Hero's! Use em and abuse em!
Posts: 1 | From: Lafayette LA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Klenzor:
I'm an advid golfer and believe My Man Tiger will come through this just fine! Hey, who can blame him, so many fine white women, who'd want to fuck a monkey? Tiger is one of the best golfers of all time and has my full support, I'd even take his old lady off his hands if he needed me too, nothing wrong with sloppy seconds! Hey, my man Bill Clinton came out just fine after his BJ in the Whit House! Now that's two guy's I'd like to party with! My Hero's! Use em and abuse em!

Looks like Blake is back with a new nic [Roll Eyes]

You picked a good place to share your liberal views with us....welcome anyway, we need some entertainment [Big Grin]

Ozzy

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that 18 had now been named.

Klenzor/whoeverthefuckyouare, Gator Aid dropped yo boy. Wonder who is next.

The media is in a panic, they packaged the nigger as the world's greatest golfer, nice guy, shy champion, humble competetor, etc, etc. Now the facade is falling away and is now looks like he was just plain buck nigger all along.

Fans and sponsors feel betrayed now. This ain't over by a long shot.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OZZY:
quote:

Looks like Blake is back with a new nic [Roll Eyes]

You picked a good place to share your liberal views with us....welcome anyway, we need some entertainment [Big Grin]

Ozzy

Well, I just renewed my Online Troll Bashing Tag for my Lifetime Asshat Hunting Permit.
Glad that the 10 Peso's I paid for a 20yr tag won't go to waste. [Big Grin]

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd,

Can you hunt them over baited threads? Nah, sounds too easy.

Once upon a time, I put out some snares on a sidewalk and baited them with buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken. I suspended a bunch of AOL cds that you used to get in the mail every day, with string to tree branches above the snares as an attractor.

I almost got in big trouble but the warden let me off with a warning if I took down the attractors, with the provison that any niggers I caught and did not want, had to be released in KY or AL.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
I almost got in big trouble but the warden let me off with a warning if I took down the attractors, with the provison that any niggers I caught and did not want, had to be released in KY or AL.

Gee, Thanks, James.....Like we ain't got enough up here already..... [Roll Eyes]

DocZeus

--------------------

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

he's baaaaccckkkk....
Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
quote:

he's baaaaccckkkk....
Looks like it.........
That or some other wigger wannabe ......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.