Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Charles Manson Gang - 40 years later - where are they now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charles Manson Gang - 40 years later - where are they now
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Manson – California State prison at Corcoran, California
Leslie Van Houten – California Institution for Women at Frontera
Patricia Krenwinkel – California Institution for Women at Frontera
Susan Atkins – Central California Women’s Facility at Chowchilla
Charles “Tex” Watson – Mule Creek State Prison at Ione California

Why in the hell these savages did not go to the gas chambers is hard to believe but in 1972
The California Supreme Court said no to the death penalty, so the taxpayers have been paying God knows how much to keep these animals alive. Another reason that we are in the mess that this state is in.

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 343 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No argument here.......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in 1972 I could have taken care of that problem with just one cylinder of .38 Spl rounds.

Take 'em outside like the Chinese do and put them on their knees in the grass. A bullet to the back of the head and the job is done. Bag 'em up and off to the nearest pig farm. Some fresh meat for the piggies....

And so it goes.

The Practical Minded One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Member # 4732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Chosen One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling that if Mr. Retired Bum was in charge of the Department of Correction here he would do things a little different. As of the first of the year we have 678 death row inmates.

Again taxpayers money going down the drain

--------------------
The Chosen One

Posts: 343 | From: USA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fry every one of them bastards
Posts: 1629 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fry 'em?

In the electric chair or in deep fry 'em in boiling oil.

Or one could tie 'em to stakes, pour flammable cooking oil on 'em and then flick yer Bic.

My old man was an industrial engineer who specialized in time/motion study. Some of his ideas about "efficency" must have rubbed off on me when I was a young one. I also believe in the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid. If there is a quicker and simpler method of execution than a bullet to the back of the head, I'd like to hear about it. It's worked for hundreds of years. Stalin's NKVD executed millions that way. Hitler's SS used it too. Pol Pot got his share done that way. The Chinese have been using it with 100 percent reliable results for the best part of a century. So it must have something going for it....

And so it goes.

The One Bullet One Dead Thug Retired One

Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all in Kalifruity are they not? There's your answer.

You can bet your ass they would all be taking dirt naps if they were in Texas.

Hawk.....who sez let the fruitcakes on the West Coast foot the Bill and pay through the nose to keep these asswipes alive and breathing.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Maybe two days ago I read something in the Drudge Report about how some federal judges have "ordered" that up to 40,000 Kali konvicts be released due to over crowding.

Earlier the Governator had said that he would order the release of up to 27,000 of the kritters. So the federal judges have upped the ante by 13,000 of the varmits.

I wonder just where all those just released konvicts are gonna go and what are they gonna do when they find themselves out on the street without thier "three hots and a cot". You can bet yer ass that some of them will go out and commit a crime in order to be caught and sent back to the slammer.

As for the rest, why they will all become good citizens who will find a job and start paying their taxes......

And so it goes and in Kali it looks like that is what is gonna happen.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.