Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Fuck Obama!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck Obama!
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 4 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(With no apologies to Dr.Suess)

Fuck Obama with a stick!

Fuck Obama with a brick!

Fuck Obama in Japan!

Fuck Obama in Iran!

Fuck Obama with a log!

Fuck Obama with a hog!

Fuck Obama in Panama!

Fuck Obama in Canada!

Fuck Obama with coconuts!

Fuck Obama I think he's nuts!

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you really feel about obama?

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't have rhymed it better myself, Todd! [Big Grin]

DoctorZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We only have 1 chance to fuck the Watermelon Messiah and that is on Election Day of 2012.

Of course we could get lucky and see him go out the way Lincoln and Kennedy did. [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawk,

That won't happen. And if by the remotest chance it did, the fallout wouldn't be worth all the turmoil it would result in.

And now on a serious note if I may.

Be careful what you post on the internet these days. Remember that NOTHING ever goes completely into oblivion. I have and I will continue to post a lot of my personal feelings and a lot of happy horseshit as well. But I try to never to post anything that could be construed as a direct or indirect threat to the powers that be. Why?

Because I worked in a federal prison for all those years. I have no desire to walk through the front gate of one ever again for any reason. Am I being paranoid? Yes, I am to a certain degree. Given the political climate and Ooga Booga's open desire for citizens to snitch out other citizens for not being "good" citizens, well I think that you get my point. CYA all the way.

Besides, it is more fun to fuck with people's minds that bust them over the head with a 2x4. Well, most of the time anyway.....

And so it goes.

The Let Us Be Careful Out There Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well if they get there knickers in a knot it's free speech and a Dr.Suess based parody.

Saying Fuck Obama x 10 by itself would be boring.

My worst worry is petey getting turned on by it.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer worst worry is getting Petey turned on.

Somehow that isn't much of a worrisome problem as I see it. Peter Eater lives in a world of his own. He is a self admitted libtard who loves Ooga Booga and calls him "Barry". There are lots of Petey's out there and Peterina's as well. Their eyes start to glaze over whenever they see his image on the cover of various magazines or on the boobtube making his profound statments of so called wisdom that in actuallity he doesn't understand and never will.

And so it goes and it appears that our pecker checker has once again taken it upon himself to pull a disappearing act. But the little freakazoid will return just like the proverbial bad penny.

The Waxing Poetic Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I somehow get the feeling that he doesn't like "Big O".... wonder why...LOL!!

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.