Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Let's make a deal.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's make a deal.....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may or may not know that Slick Willie Klinton flew into North Korea to try and win the release of those two Korean-American female journalists.

Well, Bubba was successful it seems. That crazy little cocksucker name of Kim Jong IL that runs that fuckin' lunatic asylum has granted the two journalist a "special pardon". Okay, this is the good news.

Now for the bad news. Just what is this gonna cost all of us? That little shit may be nuttier than your momma's pecan pie, but not everyone in that shithole is. Bet ya a cold one that we will find out someday and it ain't gonna be good....

And so it goes but the real bad news is that Klinton is coming back home.

The Wondering Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill had Monica fly over on Air Force Two, so she could make the little zipperhead's jism pump cavitate. [Big Grin]

That, and about 50 Billion U.S. tax dollars for a ransom, I'm sure. [Roll Eyes]

Hell, Bum, that would be money well spent, in Buckwheat's eyes; keeps the bad publicity down, and he's already kissed every Arab ass in the world, so I guess he really didn't want to kiss some zipperhead's ass, too.

Probably figures it tastes like pork-fried rice. Muslims don't like pork, correct? Where in the fuck is Blackjack Pershing when ya need him?

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, I have no sympathy for any American who wanders into a sworn enemies country and is taken hostage/arrested. Are they spies? I don't know but I don't blame our enemy for thinking so. We have three more idiots in Iran that we're supposed to feel sorry for. Who's ass is Clinton going to have to kiss for those three? Like Retired Bum, how much is this bullshit costing us?

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare hits on something that has always made me wonder what goes on in some peoples's minds.

It seems like every time ya turn around there is a story on the news about how some US citizen or maybe a group of them have got themselves arrested and charged with spying or some other shit in some third world shithole. What the fuck were these dildo's doing there in the first damned place?

What would make someone want to travel to some asshole country where they still burn people alive at the stake or something similiar. For a fuckin' news story? Who gives a flying fuck about how bad things are in Lower Slobovia. It isn't our fault the people there still practice some ancient pagan bullshit religion or whatever. But these stupid cocksuckers go into these places and suddenly wonder why they are in a prison that would make Devil's Island look like a luxury resort. Or some cannibal's stewpot....

And please don't tell me that some people just have a sense of adventure and need to fufill it. Ya want an adventure do ya? Go to Harlem and walk around dressed in a KKK robe and hood. That will give ya something to remember for the rest of yer fuckin' life which is probably gonna be over in the next few minutes or so anyway. At least the savages there speak English. Well, after a fashion anyway. I think....

And so it goes and so they do and fuck 'em when they get their stupid asses into deep shit.

Maximus Retirdius Offendus

Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could be wrong, but i'll bet Clinton didn't have to "Give" them anything.Far east is a very different place....the Fact a U.S. President, even an "ex" one, went there, "negotiated" with Kim Jong Il..etc, gave him "Face"..meaning "stature"...yep it may suck, but the little tinhorn dictator was made nine feet tall, to both himself, and his followers by this fact! Millions of bucks couldn't buy that lil P.O.S. THAT!! He's in hog heaven, for the costs of two dumb bithches he could care less about...we value individual lives, they don't. For him, it was the "buy" of his lifetime..... guess we'll see down the road...

Now you know what's funny about this?? Those two twits were working for AL GORE when they got busted!!!! Did AL go and get em??? Nope, not that pussy... that and the fact that he commanded NO RESPECT over there... he's a NOBODY to them...but, a PRESIDENT.....well there you go!

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of these leftists thought NK, Iran and others were just evil in W's mind. W was to blame for everything. Once Buckwheat did his foreign tour and curtsied to our enemies, kissed their asses and admitted WE were all wrong, these idiots thought it must be alright to go anywhere. These so called evil doers are our friends and off they went. Now, we're left holding the bag like it's our responsibility to bail them out.

There's some show on cable, I see it advertised often, about being in foreign prison and how terrible it is. First, when one step over the border into another country, that countries rules apply no matter how corrupt they may be. Mom always said, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Second, other countries are not as liberal as the USA is when it comes to drug laws. One gets caught with narcotics in some counties, it's life in a hellhole or worse yet, death.

My wife constantly wants me to take her to Mexico. We have friends in San Diego and we can stay their and cross in the morning, shop and deal all day long and go back at night. Twelve fucking hours of fun packed shopping, eating shit that makes me puke, looking at everything these vendors have to offer, dealing and haggling and toting bags of shit we don't need, all for the thrill of doing it. That and dodging bullets. What a fucking day!

--------------------

Bare
Member # 2918

quote:
Originally posted by Hankster2:
I could be wrong, but i'll bet Clinton didn't have to "Give" them anything.Far east is a very different place....the Fact a U.S. President, even an "ex" one, went there, "negotiated" with Kim Jong Il..etc, gave him "Face"..meaning "stature"...yep it may suck, but the little tinhorn dictator was made nine feet tall, to both himself, and his followers by this fact! Millions of bucks couldn't buy that lil P.O.S. THAT!! He's in hog heaven, for the costs of two dumb bithches he could care less about...we value individual lives, they don't. For him, it was the "buy" of his lifetime..... guess we'll see down the road...

Now you know what's funny about this?? Those two twits were working for AL GORE when they got busted!!!! Did AL go and get em??? Nope, not that pussy... that and the fact that he commanded NO RESPECT over there... he's a NOBODY to them...but, a PRESIDENT.....well there you go!

You're prob'ly right. It's not hard for Clinton to bow and curtsy to some leftist dictator; that's the kind of guy he is. In the military, we were taught to stand tall and it carries over. Buckwheat and Clinton were never in the military.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." R. J. Wiedemann, LtCol. USMC Ret

I choose to live my life with honor and one of the precepts is, I never desire to be liked or admired. It doesn't cost us money to bow and curtsy to these POSs but in terms of integrity, dignity, self-respect, it's humiliating. There are some things worse than death.

Honestly, I don't know what Clinton paid for the release of those two women but he didn't look happy in those photos. Maybe he'll get a nice clean virgin tonight as his reward.

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hankster2:

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think those two sucked Clinton's dick on the way home?

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

I'll bet the thought crossed BJ's mind a time or two....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Bare
Member # 2918

-

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bare:
 -

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Now there is a real JAP.

Jewish American Princess that is.....

While stationed in Germany back in the late 1960's, a Jewish soldier in my outfit told me that Jewish girls give the best head. This was news to me so I asked him why that was so or was he yanking my chain about it.

His reply was that if they were decent looking and wanted to be popular with the boys, they learned how to suck cock by their middle teens. They wanted to go into marriage a virgin so they gave head instead. I asked him who teaches these girls to suck cock. He just looked at me and said that their older sisters teach 'em how.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
Now there is a real JAP.

While stationed in Germany back in the late 1960's, a Jewish soldier in my outfit told me that Jewish girls give the best head. This was news to me so I asked him why that was so or was he yanking my chain about it.

His reply was that if they were decent looking and wanted to be popular with the boys, they learned how to suck cock by their middle teens. They wanted to go into marriage a virgin so they gave head instead. I asked him who teaches these girls to suck cock. He just looked at me and said that their older sisters teach 'em how.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Who taught the older sister??

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OZZY:
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
Now there is a real JAP.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Who taught the older sister??
Dad. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.