Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » I thought the Klan still exists?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I thought the Klan still exists?
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How stupid could the white trash be to actually pony up over 3 million dollars of their hard earned money to the Klan, only to have it taken by the US government?

How many bricks did you lay to contribute to that settlement?

How many mornings did you hate getting up and driving to that job sight and carrying water, cleaning up trash, carrying drywall and generally getting trashed only to find out your hard earned money was given to the US government becaue your hatred of niggers overrode your common sense to the point that you lost a federal lawsuit against your 'club'?

sucks to be you

but I digress...

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

strtarrow
Member # 3893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strtarrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am convinced. You gotta be dingus.... The world only has so many abrasive assholes and you are the leader of the pack!!!!!

--------------------
Don't feel bad, I hate almost everybody.....

Posts: 61 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea what our resident homo is talking about. Perhaps he will elaborate on the subject.

Now as far as the Klan goes, they are just a bunch of stupid ass rednecks and/or poor white trash with about the same IQ as a semi intelligent dog. Their time is long gone, but like your dying but never dead uncle, they just won't go away. This area used to be rife with them maybe thirtyfive years ago or so. But either they gave it up or all of them went into the closet. They are not missed....

Now I've known a few diehard KKK types who were doing time in the federal slammer. In prison, they pretty much kept a low profile which is quite understandable given that over half of the gen pop was black....

And so it goes and around here that is pretty much what happened.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" but i digress " that sounds so fucken gay!
Posts: 1629 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, come on now.

If it walks like a duck, it acts like a duck, and it talks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

So what did ya expect from Petey anyway?

And so it goes.

The Retired One

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i was the first to point this out way back!
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Peter de Puffer let the White Supremist abuse him while he is in the pen or does he just put out for the Black Power Crowd? I bet PdP is a Racist.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

oh he likes dem black bucks for show!
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe that the klan exists as it did around 1900. At that time, each chapter was very particular about who they took on as memebers.

None of the current disaffected, wannabebikers, loser peckerheads would have been selected for membership back in the old days. Remember, there was no application form. If you were an honest respectable member of the community, the klan approached you.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Here in Indiana, the KKK was all powerful up to the early 1920's.

A man named Stevenson was the grand poobah of the klan back then. He openly stated that "I'm the law" in this state. Nobody got elected to any important office in this state without the klan's backing. And this extended down to small town mayors, sheriffs, and the like. They had that kind of juice. My old man was born in 1912 and he used to tell me stories about the klan in his home county. There were two kinds of law. The state law and the klan's law. And the klan's law was deemed to be stronger of the two.

But Stevenson went and murdered his mistress by poisoning her and that act was the beginning of the end of the klan's power and influence in this state. Stevenson was arrested and charged with murder. He was convicted and sentenced to life at the state prison. After that the klan began losing its hold on the state and it eventually slipped into something like a semi-coma. Still there but asleep.

Every so often, some of our good 'ol boy's try to bring back the klan. But nobody with any sense has anything to do with 'em. Just a bunch of dumbasses living in the past. But ya never know what the future may bring. I guess we will all find out sooner or later.....

And so it goes.

The Historically Minded Retired One

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last nigger lynching was in Marion, IN which is about 20 miles from where I live.  -

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.