Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » my wife is cheatin on me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my wife is cheatin on me
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came home, she is drunk, takin on the cell phone to a former BF

I maintain, long enough, to hear the conversation

To which I react by smashing the cell phone and telling her this(not sure what=this) is over

My problem is that I think she was just drunk and it meant nothing

My other problem is that it meant something and I'm out

Liberalism aside----I think I need a change of scenery

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're married?

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way, she is sending you a powerful message.

Time to think about getting some prized possessions out of the house before any more confrontations.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Politics aside, I agree you need to take stock of what's going on.
And yes if you got anything you want to hang onto it needs to be in a safe place and/or with trusted hands for now.
Above all be as calm and collected as possible you do not want any BS restraining order or charges to fuck you out of your right to own firearms.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2567 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get most of the guns somewhere safe, Pete.Women will steal your guns and sell them.You may need to keep one to carry, if you are licensed to.Watch out.Ex-BF's can be sneaky.If your woman hates and fears guns and has just been putting up with your morbid fascination with guns, you need to run.Now.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smile and take her to the cleaners.
Drunk or not, its not about love anymore.
Time to take a hike.

I'm truly sorry for you, politics aside.
Nobody wins in these deals.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey,

Straight talk here from me. Listen to what the other members here are tellin' ya. Start taking precautions RIGHT FUCKING NOW. If it turns out to be nothing, then you haven't lost anything.

Secure your bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards, etc and do it now. Don't let her start a spending spree with YOUR money and then you end up getting stuck paying off the maxed out credit cards.

If you have children, how old are they? Young enough to cost you big child support payments for a long time? Or are they old enough that you won't get burned too badly? It is a given that a pissed off wife will try to turn your children against you anyway they can.

You mentioned an ex-boyfriend. Be careful here. Your wife and he could be trying to set you up for a royal screwing in a divorce court. Don't let it happen. Find yerself a GOOD EXPERIENCED lawyer who specializes in divorce proceedings. He/she won't be cheap, but they can save you big bucks in the long run.

Do you have a 401K and/or a pension fund? Protect them now. Judges here in Indiana have a nasty habit of awarding soon to be ex-wives a full 50 percent of a future pension or the earnings from a 401K.

If you do seek a divorce, be prepared to put up with a lot of bullshit and hassles from your wife and her shyster. Even if it is her fault, you will be made out to be the bad guy, even with no fault divorce.

Now, maybe all of this advice from a never married bachelor may seem a bit too much. Well, that it up for you to decide. Just remember one thing. Nobody fucks ya over like yer family or friends and it sounds like your wife is neither to ya at the moment.

Almost forgot. You mentioned a change of scenery. That could be a good thing for you. Just be careful if ya go looking for that new scenery. Do not under any circumstances try to hit on your wive's friends/relatives/etc. It will come back to haunt you. Be discreet, be careful, and be discreet again.

I learned all of this from listening to other guys I know who went through divorce one or more times.

And so it goes and maybe it will someday. Nothing lasts forever.

The I'm Full Of Unasked For Good Advice Retired One

Posts: 12922 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay calm and by no means get a restraining order against you.You and your guns will be FUCKED

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! I can't believe how sensitive you guy's are, I'm genuinely surprized. I guess when it comes to women, men will unite together in spite of their personal differences.

Anyway Petey, Maybe its time to start playing some games of your own just to see if or how your wife responds to certain things.

Why don't you try spicing things up a little in the bedroom, perhaps kinda like when you first met, go back to the honeymoon phase and see if she's a willing participant or not. Try and be as enthusiastic as possible and gauge her response. There are other ways too, check her cell phone and e-mails and any other forms of communication. You've got nothing to lose by being a little sneaky yourself ya know. Before long you'll realise that you were right about her or you were just paranoid and now things are back to the way they used to be.

Ozzy (filling in for Dr Phil)

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
HDU
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HDU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad news mate sorry to hear it...
Maybe it is nothing, maybe not... precautions are good thats for sure.. hope it works out anyway.

--------------------
"Only the dead have seen the end of war......."
Plato

Posts: 1783 | From: Terra Australis, Under the Southern Cross | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...my money and posessions (including guns) are safe.

The updated status appears to be drunken mind loss.

I can find no evidence of anything further than a phone call (trust me I've investigated).

Frankly I'm tired of playing private eye

I've suffered from drunken mind loss too...some here think I suffer from permanent mind loss

Bottom line, at this time, the situation is handled---my assets are secure, no one went to jail, no one got hurt, and there was no ugly confrontation or argument.

Yet one more reminder of how fragile any relationship can be at any moment

--------------------

OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
Well...my money and posessions (including guns) are safe.

The updated status appears to be drunken mind loss.

I can find no evidence of anything further than a phone call (trust me I've investigated).

Frankly I'm tired of playing private eye

I've suffered from drunken mind loss too...some here think I suffer from permanent mind loss

Bottom line, at this time, the situation is handled---my assets are secure, no one went to jail, no one got hurt, and there was no ugly confrontation or argument.

Yet one more reminder of how fragile any relationship can be at any moment

Petey,
Ya gotta ask yourself one simple question.
Are YOU happy with the relationship???
If ya answer yes, then stay, but if the answer is NO, then its time to get the fuck out'a there cos there's no point in wasting time when you're just not happy. I know, I spent(wasted) 10 years more than I shoulda, staying with my wife just for the sake of our kids. Time is something that you just can't get back, so bite the bullet and leave if the answer is NO.

Ozzy

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Permanent mind loss?

First of all, ya gotta have a mind to lose. Liberal dipshits such as yerself just bray the kommie pinko fag line with their jingoes and slogans. Ya been doin' it so long that whatever functioning braincells you might have once had are gone for good. Fried and frazzled with all the booze, "meds", and partying ya done with all yer alternative lifestyle "friends".

So Petey de Puffer is back to normal or whatever passes for normal in his world.

And so it goes and who knows, maybe someday one or the other of them really will go.

The Ever Observant Retired One

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey I think this shows that in spite of political differences these guys came together on this thread and offered advice and comfort.

Shocked the shit out of me I can tell you.
Sorry you have trouble at home.
Work it out if you can or bail.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
roadrash
Member # 3219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roadrash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would tell the Dude to get the Fuck out!Or are you afraid she will kick your pansy ass?
Posts: 70 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a ton of good advice here Petey. Read it and follow it accordingly. If there's kids involved, be ready for some really ugly battles in court.

JW is correct: nobody winds in these deals. Just take measures to keep the playing field even.

Good luck.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just walk away man!
Posts: 1630 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Nah, walking away is bad advice.

Stick around and let yer soon to be ex-wife and her shyster stick a big hard dick up yer ass and take ya to the cleaners for everything that you own.

By now Petey is used to be violated by big hard dicks anyway. The price one pays for being such a wuss.

And so it goes and so all of it will in a big U-haul.

The Evil As Ever Retired One

OZZY
Member # 2611

As if he really has a wife!!!

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

He does have a "wife".

His name is Jamal.....

But Petey is lookin' to divorce Jamal. He has a new boy friend and his name is Buckwheat. I think ya know who I mean.....

And so it goes in Petey's life.

The Retired One

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB,

What is the faggot equivalent of 'mistress'?

Inquiring minds and all that. Interesting how pffr raises our horizions.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

James,

In prison, the faggot equivalent of "mistress" would be "punk". As in "I've got a punk in my bunk". But "bitch" or "wife" are used too.

The "man" in these homo relationships is called a "stud" or "daddy". And if ya were to ask these convicts if they are queer, the answer would be no. In their warped view of things, there is nothing wrong with sticking yer dick into a faggots ass or mouth. Apparently these idiots don't realize that pitching and catching amount to the same thing.

Committing a homosexual act in the Federal Prison System was a bustable offense. Up to 30 days in the hole if caught in the act. But the unit managers who were in charge of the cell houses routinely would pair up these studs/punks in the same cell when asked to do so. So if I was working a cellhouse on the morning shift and caught them "in the act" while taking the 3:00 AM count, I'd just ignore it. My attitude was that the UM's put them together, let them write 'em up for it. Naturally that never happened....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Like 'Retarded one' knows all the answers...

First off

does anyone really care what prison bitches are called? Did I miss something by not being fascinated by what 2 retards in a cell together actually do?

Secondly,

Does anyone care (except the retarded one) what prisoners do or how they think?

Finally,

In the end, does it really matter what prisoners do ro do not do to anyone outside the prison system until they are actually released from the system? And, why should I give a shit about the minimum waged jerk-offs asigned to watch these idiots, who are doing the jobs not out of any sense of purpose but rather for the almighty dollar because they do not or cannot get the job at Arby's which would allow them so much more freedom and money and self-respect?

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Damn!!!!!

It looks like I hit a nerve in what is left of Fluff Boy's AIDS infected brain.

Listen up, ya flaming faggot, I was answering a question asked by James, not by some reject from the San Fagcisco PD. Yeah, I know what the queers in prison do and how they act. Some things never change. And you know how the dick lickers in the free world act, ya fuckin' sissy.

Funny that you should mention the wages CO's earn. Yer taxes, that is assuming you do pay taxes on all those quarters you take for performing yer "services" are paying their salaries. So keep on suckin' those dicks because if yer boy Buckwheat gets to be POTUS, he will tax you even more to pay for all his "changes".

I never get tired of saying this. It must suck super extra special bad with pustles and lesions to be you.

And so it goes and maybe one day 'ol Peter Eater will end up in the big house and be Jamal's playmate.

The Retired One

Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn shame I spose...

one thing I have learned that when you are drunk you actually mean it.... its just that you are loosened up enough to say it.

Good luck with that.... but I'd sure keep a vigil were it me.

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.