Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » It happened in New Jersey...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It happened in New Jersey...
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, in Newark, NJ, police found the bodies of four black teenagers at a playground. They had been lined up and shot in the head, "execution style".

The four were getting ready to start their freshman year at Delaware State. None of the four had a police record according to the news report.

So what happened? Nobody seems to know very much about this incident so far.

So, I'm gonna take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Assed Guess). First I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the shooters were black. I'm mean I'm talking about Newark after all. Second, this was a dope deal gone very bad or some people wanted to kill these kids just for the pure hell of it. Third and final, if the reward is big enough, somebody will snitch out the perps and the perps will turn out to be wannabe gangbangers who were just earning their "bones". Want to bet?

And so it goes and so they did.

The Not Too Astonished One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it was a robbery so far there is a 52000 reward no doubt monkeys killing monkeys , Where is big Al shittoon and the right Rev Jesse boy ?????? That's right 99% sure no whites involved

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a scam. Everybody know that it didn't happen cause its a violation of Federal and State Law to possess or carry a firearm on school grounds. No NASAs ever break the law, its just the jive assed police whos framing up da good boys that violate the Law.

Remember, Negros can't obey the law cause they be so EMOTIONAL, according to all the NASA Appoligist Tavis Smiley.

They are Savages, just like the Mayor of Newark said, nothing more, nothing less.

I think that there is a savage mob-mentality in the NASA Jungle Culture that is unlike anything you’ll see in any other ethnic group in our country. And very often times, that a negro mob mentality turns to looting, rioting, and violence.

Some recent examples that come to mind:

New Orleans, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, there was rampant looting. People weren’t just taking “survival” items, they were carting off plasma screen TVs and other electronics. Watching the videos, it was almost entirely black people, and it looked like a joyous feeding frenzy.

During the Los Angles race riots in 1992, NASAs torched and looted their own neighborhoods. Reginald Denny was a white construction truck driver who, after being dragged from his truck, was nearly beaten to death by black rioters.
During the 2001 race riots in Cincinnati, Robert Stearns, a white truck driver from neighboring Kentucky, was severely beaten after a group of Savage Negros attempted to steal his parked vehicle in a riot-torn part of Cincinnati. “He was inside making a delivery and heard gears grinding on his truck, ” said Steve Borth, general manager of HGP Industries, a glass fabricating company. “He came out and Negro Savages attacked him.”
During the race riots in Toledo, Ohio in 2005, NASAs burned and looted local businesses, they attacked police officers, they attacked an ambulance (for mercy’s fucking sake — who is so much of an animal that they would attack an ambulance?); they turned over cars and burned buildings.

Violence erupted in several cities during Juneteenth celebrations this year. Police reported stabbings, shootings and beatings - including the fatal mob beating of a Hispanic man here in Austin.

Remember, you take take the NASA out of the Jungle, but you can't take the Jungle out of the NASA.

Jugnle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get over how racists you folks are. My money is on a gang of jewish accountants or some breakaway faction of Irish nuns.

The most sadistic and depraved gang I have ever encountered was the 5AV JAPhos. A bunch of jewish american princesses in midtown Manhattan. To be 'debited' into the gang, they have to castrate a jewish man and take ALL his credit cards on a shopping spree on 5th Avenue.

I had rather take on TWO dusted Rodney Kings that that gang.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Jersey huh?

The Amish are really expanding their territory.

-

Horse and buggy, yo. represent.

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lake:
New Jersey huh?

-

Horse and buggy, yo. represent.

Lake get your finger off the fucking trigger! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're going to find out it was some sort of Gang Initiation in the end. Newark PD is over 900 Officers short of what their TO is supposed to be, and Booker inherited a financial nightmare to the point he's offering a buyout to reduce the numbers further in ALl departments including the PD. Add to that the fact that with a strict residence requirement, newark cant hire ENOUGH people to fill the ranks, and you see the manpower problem. NOW, if the cops DID do what they needed to do, they'd have the NAACP. 100 Blacks in LE, Sharpton, Jackson, the Rainbow Colaition, and every other fringe group causing all kinds of other mayhem that noone would be able to function..so NPD is doing what it HAS to do...they respond to calls, and do things after the fact since noone will put their nacks on the block knwoing they wont recieve ANY backing from the city council. Booker is a nice guy, and he really IS trying to change things..but the deck has been stacked againat both him and the PD from the beginning. My Town borders Newark, and we deal with their overflow on a daily basis..the difference is We make SURE the shittums (of all races) know that coming to OUR side of the river is a different prospect. We DONT take their shit, we DO go after them when they act up, and we make sure that they realize it'll happen again every time the cross the border.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can't get over how racists you folks are. My money is on a gang of jewish accountants or some breakaway faction of Irish nuns.
ROTFLMAO!!!

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
quote:
ROTFLMAO!!!
Ditto........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lake:

There is a huge Amish community in my area. And they ARE well armed. They all have guns.

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$150,000 in reward money as of today for that much cash somebody will rat out the pieces of shit

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

jchiar
Member # 3283

Arrested an ILLEGAL fucking piece of human garbage today . When the fuck are we going to wake up ,this country is being turned into a little mexico and the dogshit useless politicians do nothing about it time to take matters in our own hands !!!!! Seems like this is the only way we will get results

--------------------
~ Benjamin Franklin

KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
Arrested an ILLEGAL fucking piece of human garbage today . When the fuck are we going to wake up ,this country is being turned into a little mexico and the dogshit useless politicians do nothing about it time to take matters in our own hands !!!!! Seems like this is the only way we will get results

Well, just for the record, the shithead was Peruvian, not mexican.. not that it matters, Illegal is illegal, wouldnt matter if he was from South America, or Europe murdering assholes are murdering assholes. This is looking more and more like a gang initiation.. Probably either MS-13 or Netas. the disturbing thins is the young ages of those involved. Except for the shitheel who turned himself in (probably figuring he'd not survive the arrest) ALL of the others involved are apparently Juveniles.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Don't care where he came from to me they are STINKING FUCKING USELESS MEXICANS FUCK HIM sorry for not being politicly correct and not properly mentioning that his homeland was Peru so far they got 2-15 year olds and mr tuff guy from Peru and they are looking for one more no mention of his nationality though maybe JEWISH .FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM make them kneel in front of the wall and we can play Russian roulette with the FUCKING USELESS MEXICANS OR maybe we can talk to them and see where we went wrong in not welcoming them to their new homeland

--------------------
~ Benjamin Franklin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.