Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Ever had a daughter-in-law you just wanted to kill???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever had a daughter-in-law you just wanted to kill????
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Son... 24, Corrections officer, tall, thin, fairly well mannered. Married... the Bitch from hell, 25, short, extremely fat, daughter of a baptist preacher, Who lied about being pregnant to trap my son(conveniently "miscarried" on their honeymoon, but never went to a doctor), Now after three years of torture, He's divorcing the cunt(I hate that word but it fits)! He's staying with me till the divorce is final and his house is sold.
His buddy's dad dies and he needs to get some dress clothes for the funeral, so he goes to HIS house(in my son's name and He's making the payments), while he's there he picks up a few personal items(things he had before they ever met) and his dress clothes and comes back to my place. Several hours later, The Sheriff shows up at my house with a written complaint that "He broke-in and stole her property and they need a statement from him"

So tell me, How can you be accused of theft and breaking-and-entering your own property?
The sheriff should of told the bitch to fuck off, but instead they allowed her to harass my son! This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. I told him to move back in, get a restraining order against her, and throw her fat ass to the curb, But of course he won't!

If this shit isn't cleared up fast, All hell's gonna break loose!!! [Mad]

--------------------
"I want to find your inner child and kick it's little ass!"

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about your son but he needs to talk to a good lawyer fast, if he hasn't already done so. That woman can load up so many false charges on him that he will be buried.
Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grizz,

I have seen this sort of thing happen with my inlaws. There are 2 types of divorces those that go smoothly and those that don't. You could be in for a long haul. I hate to say. Sounds to me this is round 1. Its going to get uglier before it gets better.

Good Luck!
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was smart enough to have secured a lawyer from day one, Divorce is much more expensive than when I did it(either time), Gonna run him about $2700.
But like the joke goes: Why is divorce sooo expensive... Because it's worth it! [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grizz,

So tell me something.

Your son sounds like he is a reasonably intelligent and decent sort of guy.

That being the case, how the fuck did he end up getting involved with the "Bitch from Hell, 25, short, extremely fat, daughter of a babtist preacher in the first fuckin' place?

Something just seems outta whack here.

Or did he just make a huge fuckin' mistake?

And so it goes and the sooner the better.

The Retired One who has never wanted kill a D.I.L., mainly because he never had one.

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grizz,
If your son owned the house before they were married then get him to go around there with a couple of leo's and kick her the hell out. Its less complicated when there are no kids involved and that should not be a problem to do so. If its his house then get him to show her the door!!
ozzy
The divorced one.

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
Grizz,

So tell me something.

Your son sounds like he is a reasonably intelligent and decent sort of guy.

That being the case, how the fuck did he end up getting involved with the "Bitch from Hell, 25, short, extremely fat, daughter of a babtist preacher in the first fuckin' place?

Something just seems outta whack here.

And so it goes and the sooner the better.

The Retired One who has never wanted kill a D.I.L., mainly because he never had one.

Understatement of the century!!!
Used to work with her(before C.O.) at wallymart, She saw a good thing and stuck her claws into him!(Fake pregnancy later, married)

--------------------

Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

OZZY, He works in a prison, He doesn't want to live in one!

--------------------

Dustin Dran
Member # 3263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustin Dran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a bitch...reminds me of my EX...and now that im with the gal of my dearms i cant stand it when she "shows up" as she calls it. ive moved twice, sold my old gray pickup and bought a older model Bronco and chenged lightbars and even colors on it and the cunt still kocked on the door one day....

--------------------
it all comes down to GPM v:s BTU's

Posts: 77 | From: Plymouth | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grizz:

Forgive my ignorance Grizz, But I don't get what you're saying? All he should do is kick her the fuck out of his house and then he can live there peacefully. Once in, then he should take out a restraining order against her to prevent her from coming around to harrass him. If its his fuckin house then he should live there. I suggest as a parting goodwill gesture that you or your son drop her off at the nearest bus station and give her a map containing the location of all the countries trailer parks. Perhaps she can find her next victim there.
ozzy

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2029 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OZZY:
quote:

Forgive my ignorance Grizz, But I don't get what you're saying? All he should do is kick her the fuck out of his house and then he can live there peacefully. Once in, then he should take out a restraining order against her to prevent her from coming around to harrass him. If its his fuckin house then he should live there. I suggest as a parting goodwill gesture that you or your son drop her off at the nearest bus station and give her a map containing the location of all the countries trailer parks. Perhaps she can find her next victim there.
ozzy

They own the house together you fucking twit.
You can't kick out a spouse like that.
What should we expect from a descendant of a great big penal colony?

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have your son get a restraining order against the bitch. Fuck her in the legal sense of the word. You can't go through a rough divorce on the cheap, get a good lawyer, not a cheap one.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

JW, He's got the best divorce lawyer in the area, and a restraining order is in the works!

Thanks everyone for the input! I'll keep you posted on the progress!

--------------------

OZZY
Member # 2611

quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
quote:
quote:

ozzy

They own the house together you fucking twit.
You can't kick out a spouse like that.
What should we expect from a descendant of a great big penal colony?

JJ
You really are a fuckwit you know!!
I asked Grizz if his son had owned the house prior to being with the bitch, but did not get an answer. So I was merely making suggestions based on the fact that he may have owned the house before he met the bitch, in which case I stand by my advice that I was giving Grizz. If Grizz did not like what I was saying< I'm sure he would be man enough to say so himself without the need for your trolling ass to do it for him.

I take it that I must have pissed you off real bad a while back cos ever since you don't seem to like me [Big Grin] Gee how am i gonna sleep at night knowing that?

So kindly kiss my ass and then go fuck yourself Jerky Jerk.

ozzy

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I take it that I must have pissed you off real bad a while back cos ever since you don't seem to like me [Big Grin] Gee how am i gonna sleep at night knowing that?
 -

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

ozzy

If he tried it she would end up getting a Restaining order against him, and he would be suspended at the least if not terminated, and lose his right to possess any firearms. Since we dont tell you how to fuck kangaroos, or whatever it is you Do down there, why dont you STFU on how to do things here???

Grizz, in the future, if he needs to get any other property, have him contact the local PD or SO, which ever has jurisdiction, and see if they'll send someone with him as a "Keep the peace" type of thing, just for his own protection.

Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

The youth of America LOVE you Pommy Bah-stards! [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

quote:
Originally posted by KPDPipes:
quote:
quote:

ozzy

If he tried it she would end up getting a Restaining order against him, and he would be suspended at the least if not terminated, and lose his right to possess any firearms. Since we dont tell you how to fuck kangaroos, or whatever it is you Do down there, why dont you STFU on how to do things here???

Grizz, in the future, if he needs to get any other property, have him contact the local PD or SO, which ever has jurisdiction, and see if they'll send someone with him as a "Keep the peace" type of thing, just for his own protection.

KD fucken whatever your name is, go fuck yourself ya fucken stupid cunt!

Did Grizz ask for American only input? What a bunch of cocksuckers some of you are.

Q; Grizz, Was I rude, offensive or trolling or whatever towards you or your son?
I think not!

So to those of you who don't like it, go some where else to play.

ozzy

--------------------

OZZY
Member # 2611

Doc,
I'm as Pommy as you are!! And New Zealanders are the ones who fuck sheep.

Is She a relative of yours? And is that six fingers I see? [Eek!]

OZZY

--------------------

Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

quote:
Q; Grizz, Was I rude, offensive or trolling or whatever towards you or your son?
I think not!

Nope.... And no I didn't ask for "American" input only... In fact I didn't ask for any help what-so-ever, I'm just a concerned parent ranting about the mistake my first born got himself into!
I do appreciate everyone's comments, but all the flack that followed had nothing to do with me!!!

--------------------

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Doc,

OZZY

Take it easy, Oz! Just fuckin' with ya! [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

quote:
quote:
I think not!

Nope.... And no I didn't ask for "American" input only... In fact I didn't ask for any help what-so-ever, I'm just a concerned parent ranting about the mistake my first born got himself into!
I do appreciate everyone's comments, but all the flack that followed had nothing to do with me!!!

Thank You.

--------------------

OZZY
Member # 2611

quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
quote:
Doc,

OZZY

Take it easy, Oz! Just fuckin' with ya! [Big Grin]

DocZeus

OK [Big Grin] But I was under attack from all sides [Smile]

ozzy

--------------------

KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KPDPipes:
quote:
quote:

ozzy

KD fucken whatever your name is, go fuck yourself ya fucken stupid cunt!

Did Grizz ask for American only input? What a bunch of cocksuckers some of you are.

I think not!

So to those of you who don't like it, go some where else to play.

ozzy

You first peaches..and if you Aussies were so Fuckin wonderful, why is it every guy i ever knew who went to Australia on leave got screwed., blued and tattoed by some gorgeous Blonde Aussie Wench???? Hell even the Lesbos do well Down Under...Perhaps the ladies always found the locals lacking?? If you're any example, now i KNOW why the local Sheilas always craved the good ol American Cock. As for not asking for your input.. its real simple asshole...you have ZERO idea of what the laws are here, or what hazards Grizz's kid has being a Law Enforcement Officer involved in any kind of domestic situation.. So, In return, and again, in all sincerity and with love...Up yer ass ya pommy Cunt. [Big Grin]
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

KD Lang,
You like hanging with lezzo's do ya? Our birth rates are up here in Oz, so there's no problem there mate, must be that there's a few extra women out there, maybe us men are outnumbered in that respect. Or maybe the ones your talking about are the local Trannies and you are too drunk to tell if you've got the real deal! Ever wonder why they wanted you to fuck them up the ares? Poor bastard!!! Them faggots like you mate.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.