Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Fred Thompson (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Fred Thompson
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize most of you cannot spell Harvard..yet alone fathom what its educational opportunites represents however since most of you love Coltard..who graduated form UM law...I would suggest that Harvard Law is about 10 steps above UM law in the academic community.

Of course, most of you numb nuts will come up with execuse after execuse to defend you ignorance so I have little hope in anyone here recognizing the reality.

Ya'all just keep buying what the republicraps sell, including the myth that us lefties are brainwashed at the moonie convention.

Intelligence and critical thinking skilll are sorely needed aorund this place to balance the go-along at and beleive whatever the government (W and his idiot palls) happen to concoct.

Kool-aid drinkers would be a radical , liberal departure for most of you morons...but hey..its a big world and the democrats will be controlling most of it in a little over a year...

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey de Puffer,

I see that you are still shilling for the Demonkraps as usual. Some things just never will change....

So tell us what is so special about Harvard in the first fucking place. Try to do it in one hundred words or less if ya can. Otherwise your shit will bore the rest of to death.

I've had the dubious pleasure of meeting a few Harvard grads in my time. Without exception they were some of the biggest egomaniacs I've ever met. They think that because they went to that uberliberal hotbed of social activism and advanced faggotry, that they are destined to govern the rest of us. Like that fuckin' drunkard and killer Edward "Teddy" Kennedy.

One of the used car lots here in town is owned and operated by a Harvard graduate who holds a master's degree in business. How he manages to keep from going bankrupt is a mystery....

I think that you are hung up on Harvard the way a junkie is hung up over China White.

Keep right on believing that the Demonkraps are gonna be controlling the rest of the world in a little of a year. When their and your mission to install kommunism fails, I want to be there to see ya cry a river of tears. You bolshivek cocksuckers are the scum of this earth.

Reality? You don't know the meaning of the word. Just what yer kommie pinko fag pals tell it is. Slogans and jingos.

Power to the People! A real lame slogan if ever there was one...

And so it goes and Peter Eater just keeps on going inspite of the truth slapping him in the face.

The Retired One who didn't go to Harvard.

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pufferminimus

Please dickhead,

just name two jobs that your darkie ever had.

Who paid his way through Harvard. asshole didn't wash dishes, that's for sure.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB,

Just for the record Teddy Kennedy received his law degree from the University of Virginia.

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James,

Who paid Osama Obama's way through Harvard? Probably Osama Bin Laden or some similiar goat fucking camel riding sand nigger.

And so it goes and so he did.

The Retired One

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Booker,

Ted Kennedy got his law degree from the University of Virgina? I thought the drunken bastard started out at Harvard. Oh well.....

And so it goes and so did Teddy boy right off the bridge one night way back in July 1969.

The Retired One

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not Harvard per se that makes the individual.

My point is that here is a black man..by everyone's standard around here...a worthless human being..who actually managed to acomplish things while attending a better than average university.

He is a lawyer...just a Coltard claims to be.

He was the editor of the Law Journal...not that Coltard even paid attention to Michigans law review.

And he got hig marks from both sides of the aisle for his bi-partisianship and consensual management style.

Oh..I'm sorry if this offends you bushies who are used to big daddy coming down from the moutain and spouting irrefutable gospel...aka kool-aid conservative principles.

But, I digress.

Retarded One...you would not have even been in the same state as someone who graduated from Harvard without either paying for a ticket or receiving a minimum wage paycheck for cleaning the toilets.

This is not about elitism or money..it is about peoplemaking the most of opportunities afforded them...which is exactly opposite of the last 6 years of this current admin..who specialize in squandaring opportunities and blaiming everyone else for their problems.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Once again 'ol Peter Puffer shows that he is in love with a black man. Maybe Fluff Boy's father had a touch of the tar brush in him. Or maybe more than a touch.

Other posters keep asking this question, what has this uppity sandnigger wannabe ever done for anybody except himself? So far Peter Eater has dodged the question by saying that he has graducated from Harvard Law and live in Hawaii, New York, and Illinois. I think that is about all the answer we are gonna get from Peteius Dickus Lickus.

Not only does this fuckin' loser have his favorite nigger on the brain, but he seems to be obsessed with Harvard as well.

So tell us something, Mr Computer Programmer, did you attend Harvard? Do ya even know what state it is located in? Google it if ya don't know and then ya can impress us with the correct answer.

That's it for now. I want to get up early tomorrow and get in some range time before the 90 degree heat shows up.

And so it goes and so will I.

The Retired One

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
puffermaximus

Just where DID you go to college? what was your degree?

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
puffermaximus

Just where DID you go to college? what was your degree?

He went to fishing college and specialized in bait. In fact he has his masters degree in baiting........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Bill,

You trying to say that Peter Eater is just a Jackoff of all Trades?

And so it goes but Dickus Lickus did not go to Harvard.

The Mean and Nasty One

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

yup.. I did not go to Harvard..I went to Purdue..which makes me eminently quaulified to discuss the finer aspects of the hoosierbilly lifestyle.

Lets C;

mashed potatoes and noodles...piled into one big massive hump

wabash river catfishing

bloomington panty raids

bloomington sex...since none exist in W lafayette

Kokomo titty bar visits

Indy races

Finally...one of my favorite college experiences...the pursuit of Hoosierbilly honeys in Terre Haute and Evansville...

but I digress..

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

They probably took one look at yer faggoty ass and told you to go fuck yerself. I'm sure that you mastered that skill, attending Purdue with all those wannabe engineers.

And so it goes and I for one am glad 'ol Dickus Lickus do go home. Hopefully he will stay there.

The Nicest Man in Indiana

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: Why does Purdue keep making more and more parking spaces?

A: Because John Deere® keeps making bigger and bigger tractors....

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

puffermaximus

again, dickhead

Has your boy osama ever had a job? What real world experience has he had?

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

James,

Yer wasting your time and bandwidth asking Fluff Boy to answer that question.

He either doesn't know or he does know but the answer would embarras him. Same difference. Osama Obama is just another uppity nigger like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. He is out for whatever he can con people out of. Currently his target is to be POTUS. I hate the Hildabeast. but I hope that nasty cunt destroys Petey's favorite sandnigger in next years Demonkrap primaries. Or even better, they destroy each other, Best of both worlds.....

And so it goes.

The Political One

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

WTF does real world experience have to do with anything?

W, real world experience...zero

Cheney...real world experience...zero

Reagan, real world experience...zero

Nixon, real world experience..nada

Thompson, real world experience (outside of hollywood wackos)...zero...

Obama..going up black..middle class...well educated...no real money until he graduated from college...outstanding

If you dont like obama because he is black..say it...most of you are prejeduced beyond reason...so it aint gonna surprise me

At least be a man about your racism...instead of cloaking it with these 'real world" non-questions

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

So let me see if I got this straight. Osama Hussein Obama is qualified to be POTUS because he grew up "black, is middle class, well educated, and had no real money until he graduated from college".

Yes sir, those sure are a serious set of qualifications to be POTUS.

But ya left a few things out. Like his education as a Muslim, his being the "boy" of a white man named Richard Daley Jr, and the fact that he hasn't done diddly shit for anybody except himself.

Yep, he sure is qualified to be the POTUS alright. In a pig's ass he is.......

Peter Eater, ya want to worship 'ol Obama, go right ahead. But I always did take ya for a nigger lover so it sure as shit doesn't surprise me that you are a sandnigger lover as well.

Oh, before I forget. You accuse some of us, shit, make that most of us, as being racist's.

Well, Fluff Boy, here is some shocking news for ya. Are ya sitting down? I hate niggers. I hate uppity niggers. I hate sandniggers who want to destroy this country and our way of life because we are "infidels", Now does that make me a racist?

You figure it out, ya Osama loving asshole.

And so it goes and Petey will be scratchin' his noggin on this one for a long time.

The Retired One who deep down knows that Petey is never, ever, gonna answer our question about his "boy"

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Peetyfuckedinthebutt

just tell us two jobs that osama ever had.

You said earlier that realworld experience does not. still curious, has your darkie ever had any real world experience?

If real world experience does not count, what does?

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Darkie?

Holy Shit!

James, you racist you.

And here all the time I thought that you was one of the good guys.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel sorry for the Dems...
What are their choices....
A Nigger Mooslim,
A Dyke that if elected will probably get fragged by her own secret service.
A pretty-boy dwarf with a sick wife...
Or maybe, just maybe they can get the inventor of the internet to loose... again!

--------------------
"I want to find your inner child and kick it's little ass!"

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
WTF does real world experience have to do with anything?

W, real world experience...zero

Cheney...real world experience...zero

Reagan, real world experience...zero

Nixon, real world experience..nada

Thompson, real world experience (outside of hollywood wackos)...zero...

Obama..going up black..middle class...well educated...no real money until he graduated from college...outstanding

If you dont like obama because he is black..say it...most of you are prejeduced beyond reason...so it aint gonna surprise me

At least be a man about your racism...instead of cloaking it with these 'real world" non-questions

You really ARE a blithering idiot arent you???

W and Reagan, Executive Branch experience in being Governors of 2 of the most populated states, Same as your boys Clinton and Carter. Cheney, he's in the #2 Spot, but he hhad a TON of experience on the national level in several past administrations. Hell for that matter HILLARY is more wualified than Obama. With only 2 1/2 years in the senate under his belt, one as a state senator, and a couple of terms as an alderman in chicago Obama just doesnt have the experience to make him a good president..that's not to say he Couldnt be..he should have waited.he jumped the gun, and he's gonna get destroyed once the Hildabeast sets the attack dogs on him. He has some pretty close ties with one of the shadier individuals on Cook County politics, and this will burn him in the end.

Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grizz:
I feel sorry for the Dems...
What are their choices....
A Nigger Mooslim,
A Dyke that if elected will probably get fragged by her own secret service.
A pretty-boy dwarf with a sick wife...
Or maybe, just maybe they can get the inventor of the internet to loose... again!

I can only take issue with one point Grizz. The Secret Service will do their jobs, and die for her, even if she Doesnt deserve it. As much as they hated her when she was FLOTUS, they're just too professional to allow that to get in the way of their duty. She isnt the first despised protectee, and im sure wont be the last.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Neither W nor Reagan had the intelligence to manage a port-a-pot let alone a state government.

Both were pawns of various constituencies who manipulated them to gain personal favors.

Obama has not been manipulated.

Gizzard already stated the republicrap party line...no niggers and no women

Which is exactly why republicraps are dead in 2008...the real workd is tired onf the rhetoric.

This is yet one more example why the republicraps will go down in flames in 2008.

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Peter Eater states that "Obama has not been manipulated".

What the fuck is yer definition of "manipulation"?

His high yaller ass is owned by the Cook County Demonkrap Politikal Machine and that means that Hiz Honor, the Right Dishonorable Richard Daley Jr. pulls his strings just like a puppet. Don't think so? Of course ya don't. You are too brainwashed and braindead to see what is right in front of yer eyes. Daley owns Osama's black ass and he WILL do what Daley tells him to do or his Muslim ass is history politica wise.

Right now yer boy Osama is taking it up the ass from the Hildabeast and others as well. His most recent statements about Pakistan and the non use of nuclear weapons has showed everybody what a lightweight he is when it comes to real world politics. He is way over his kinky haired head and I think that he knows it. But he ain't gonna admit, not for all the KFC in Chicago.

He is a loser, just like his HCT champion, 'ol Fluff Boy.

And so it goes and it looks like that sandnigger just might go quicker than expected.

The Retired One

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.