Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Where the fuck is everybody?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where the fuck is everybody?
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is deader than the neighbor's cat that I killed last month.

I know spring is just around the corner and all that good shit, but that is no reason to just lay down and say fuck it.

Bunch of lazy bastards....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lessee......
Now that I have extra days off I have been busy.

Cleaned out the garage. Put up another ceiling fan, stained the back deck--all 800 square feet of the bastard, going to run additional outlets out back, working out a bit more, went shooting on my own time (seemed to have developed a strange issue with my handgun--so I worked on the issue until I solved it), and getting ready to go to the doc to get neutered.

Other than that, nothing new. You?

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
This forum is deader than the neighbor's cat that I killed last month.

I know spring is just around the corner and all that good shit, but that is no reason to just lay down and say fuck it.

Bunch of lazy bastards....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

And so they've all gone!!

What the fuck is wrong?

I will try and fire things up a little.
Here goes,

I watched the "Al Gore" flick the other night and did not find it too offensive, in fact if what he said is true, then the planet will change sooner rather than later as a result of severe climate change. I don't help the problem cos every time I fart, the Co2 level in the atmosphere increases, therefor i feel in some way responsible for the problem. [Big Grin]

But seriously, many here have called big Al a fucken liar, so is there anyone out there who can provide any factual basis that proves his figures, given in the movie, are wrong?

OZZY

PS; hope your feeling better RB. Maybe all the others have what you got but are too sissy to stay out of bed [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops...

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've still got a bit of the flu. The damn thing just won't go away completely.

Even so, I've had the top down on the Mustang for the last three days in a row. But now it is raining and the weather is cooling off and back down to the 40's for the rest of the week.

Spring isn't here quite yet....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

OZZY
Member # 2611

Or maybe they all work for Halleburton (sp?) and are packing their shit to move to Dubai, UAE? Just a thought.
OZZY

--------------------

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OZZY:
Or maybe they all work for Halleburton (sp?) and are packing their shit to move to Dubai, UAE? Just a thought.
OZZY

Wondering where you've been, Oz; here's a kiss fer you and "Big Al The Tree Hugger":

-

[Big Grin] DocZeus [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for spring we are supposed to get a foot of the white fluffy shit on friday

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey RB,

That damn flu sure is a bitch, just when I think I am getting better it comes back. Been to the Doc, put me on anti virals made me sicker then shit. Feeling better today but its raining.

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for reminding me Jchair..of course on the upside, if we Do get the snow they're expecting, i wont have to drive to brooklyn and miss sleep tommorrow am to take my MiL to the doctors.

Oh and Ozzy, The fact that The Planet IS in a warming cycle has NOTHING to do with the fact that Al Gore is FoS...The Planet is ALWAYS in a warming/cooling cucle..my issue with the chicken littles running around is that WE are responsible for it. One Major volcanic eruption releases more greenhouse gases, polutants, and particulates into the atmosphere than man has in our entire history. Besides the same people that are screaming "Global Warming" now, are the ones doing the TV shows 30 years ago when I was a kid proclaiming that we had an Ice Age coming. It's Fearmongering, no more, no less.

Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring Break. Took some of the kids and grandkids sking in New Mexico.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Retarded One;

The rest of us have lives, unlike you, who apparently have no life other than to bore everyone to tears with tales from the Indiana flatlands where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

I, for one, would enjoy listening to some more of your inbred drivel.

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Petey de Puffer sez, "I, for one, would enjoy listening to some more of your inbred drivel".

Missed me did ya?

Nah, I doubt it. The only thing Fluffboy ever missed was lapping up all the jizz from his last nickel knob job.

Enough for now, I wouldn't want to bore you to tears or anything like that. You can't be standing on your corner in the Castro District crying yer eyes out. I imagine it would be bad for business.

Later, faggot.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I watched the "Al Gore" flick the other night and did not find it too offensive, in fact if what he said is true, then the planet will change sooner rather than later as a result of severe climate change.

But seriously, many here have called big Al a fucken liar, so is there anyone out there who can provide any factual basis that proves his figures, given in the movie, are wrong?

OZZY
[/QUOTE]

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill...

http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=367

He is a hypocrite, a typical politician!

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nah, I doubt it. The only thing Fluffboy ever missed was lapping up all the jizz from his last nickel knob job.
He's charging for his services now? When did that happen?

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The only thing Fluffboy ever missed was lapping up all the jizz from his last nickel knob job
Fucking asshat is over-charging the porch monkeys.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petey,

Fuck you and the ass you rode in on. Whatever his name may be.

Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pud
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 6748 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Petey,

Fuck you and the ass you rode in on. Whatever his name may be.

Booker

Dear booger;

Did your mom-sister-aunt-cousin give your permission to use their computer or did the librarian show compassion?

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

OZZY
Member # 2611

quote:
Originally posted by rebelgal:
quote:

I watched the "Al Gore" flick the other night and did not find it too offensive, in fact if what he said is true, then the planet will change sooner rather than later as a result of severe climate change.

OZZY

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill...

http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/article.php?article_id=367

He is a hypocrite, a typical politician!
[/QUOTE]

I see your point. Maybe he needs to move into a modest 3-4 bedroom home for a while in the burbs.
I think all politicians are assholes anyway, not one of them can honestly say that they are in it to help their constituants( except of coarse their BIG buisness pals who vote for them and donate shit loads of cash for campaign funds [Mad] ) They do however pass legislation that helps make them and their friends richer while they talk up how much they are making it better for the average Joe.
Put a politician and a muslim in front of me and give me one bullet and ask me which one to shoot? Its pretty hard to say but i think i'd ask the Muslim to stand behind the politician and hope the bullet goes through both of 'em [Big Grin] . On the other hand if its a black muslim politician....then we got the trifecta! the choice is easy. Anyway as you guessed I hate politicians with a passion and today is no different as we HAD to vote in our State elections today as we ARE the only modern democracy that enforces compulsory voting [Mad]
That means all the dumbass bastards who don't know shit can decide the outcome of an election by donkey voting cos they are too fucking stupid and would not have a clue about politics whatsoever!!
OZZY [Frown]

--------------------

TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Spring is just around the corner.

And so is Petey right behind the corner of a public restroom in the park.

Soon to be joined by Ultimate Buttfucker bringing up the rear.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Soon to be joined by Ultimate Buttfucker bringing up the rear.
"Bringing up the rear?"

Shouldn't that be "bringing out his rear"?

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 6 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ozzy, I agree with you totally. [Smile]

All one has to do is practice more doubting in politician(s) because they are in it for the money..bottom line. I am thinking: What is Al Gore getting for his "global warming movie?" What kickbacks will he get? I never believe a politician will do good (or they are very rare out there working for the common man/woman)..... I have been reading that some scientists actually disagree with AL Gore and all the global warming crowds, Al Gore gets away with it because he is a known figure. Why people believe politicians is beyond me!

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.