Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Bill Maher does it again......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bill Maher does it again......
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you may or may not know, Bill Maher has a weekly show on HBO. On it he has a panel of flaming liberals such as that faggot congress critter from MassiveTwoShits, Barney Framk.

The subject of the latest show was about the assassination attempt on Vice President Dick Cheney while in Pakistan last week.

Maher stated that if Cheney had been killed by the bomb, that it would be a good thing.

Already there is some outrage over this comment by Maher. One wonders if HBO will put him out of business like ABC did back in 2002 over his remarks about the 9/11 hijackers not being cowards.

I don't know about the rest of youse, but this sort of thing seems to be par for the course with this third rate washed up jewboy so called comedian. It is time for him to join the ranks of the unemployed out there in Hollyweirdo.

And so it goes and with a bit of luck so with that POS Maher.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Maher needs to fall into an open manhole and join the residents of dumb shit land.............

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, when this fuckhead came on the entertainment scene, the little I saw him, I thought he was mildly amusing, until his liberal political leanings came to light. I didn't watch him long before the 9/11 comments, and ESPECIALLY after that.

I think the best thing to do to him would be to suit him up in desert digital, stick an M4 in his hands, and turn his ass loose in Fallujah, and see him talk his way out of that one.

Then again, we couldn't do that, because that would disgrace the uniform, and the memory of those who died for it........So Fuck it, tattoo "Allah Is A Pimp" on his forehead, and turn him loose somewhere in the sandbox. [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My memory of Bill Maher was that he was a "B" movie actor at best. That is until some shithead at ABC gave him his own personal pulpit, Its difficult for me to understand why he has his own show, he's just another liberal POS. I don't give two shits about what he says, I doubt if HBO will drop him over the Cheney remarks though. Makes you wonder what/who he did to get to where he is at today?

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
My memory of Bill Maher was that he was a "B" movie actor at best. That is until some shithead at ABC gave him his own personal pulpit, Its difficult for me to understand why he has his own show, he's just another liberal POS. I don't give two shits about what he says, I doubt if HBO will drop him over the Cheney remarks though. Makes you wonder what/who he did to get to where he is at today?

Regards,
Booker

I dont think bhe ever rates THAT high as an Actor Booker..the only think i really recall him being in was DC cab, and that wasnt acting since his character was an ultra-lib protest wanker.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Maher is a liberal Peter Puffer and so are the Communist he runs with. Fuckem', I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Other than that, I don't care one way or the other.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Maher=JACKASS

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
intruder
Member # 859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intruder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I glanced at his erstwhile "politically-incorrect" show – and I did it seldom, as I seldom watch ANY tv at all – I thought two things:

1) In most matters of political nature, the show was anything BUT politically-incorrect, other than thus fraudulently-formulated title. Especially in racial matters, the show was as politically-correct as anything that you could find on ANY channel and in the Democratic National Committee, spewing the we-be-all-the-same-and-eekwal propaganda -- the "different" guests notwithstanding.

2) From a more personal perspective, and in more personal vein, I found Bill Maher to be one effeminate screwball (for a man) and one supremely annoying leftist bastard. His range of facial expressions, calibrated to and varying depending on the topic and on his degree of disapproval, made for an ugly exercise in the pantomime. Also, whenever ANY man speaks dismissively or contemptuously of gunownership, I ask myself what it is that he's trying to cover up. Basic cowardice? Refusal to defend himself? Refusal to allow others to defend themselves? How can a man call his show "politically-incorrect" if his view of the NRA is indistinguishable from that of ANY inhabitant of the commie cesspool on the Left?

Posts: 1001 | From: Pa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same syndrome that you see with teenagers. They want to be different and express their indivduality, so they all dress alike.

Same with left wing gobshites. They lockstep with each other, express the same thoughts as a thousand other left wing malcontnets and then are said to be 'refreshing' and daring and balanced. Same for the leftwing vermin, ultimatebuttfucker and peteypuffer, that infest this board. None ever had an original idea. Their idea of discourse is to regurgitate moveon.org talking points and be patted on the back for it.

If you took maher's commnets and attributed them to barbara streisand, Georg soros, the dixie cunts, al franken, whoever, not an eyebrow would be raised. Because none of them ever had an original thought and anything they said was said before by some left wing academician, politician or media scribbler.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KPDPipes:
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:

Regards,
Booker

I dont think bhe ever rates THAT high as an Actor Booker..the only think i really recall him being in was DC cab, and that wasnt acting since his character was an ultra-lib protest wanker.
hows about "Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death" LMAO@Bill Maher

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
intruder
Member # 859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intruder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, JS – that's some straight talk . . .
Posts: 1001 | From: Pa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maher is an idiot who graduated from Cornell University----you know, one of those liberal, leftist universities that cater to the counter culture and intelligence.

Kind of like the opposite of Ann Col-Tard, who graduated from an even more evil, liberal, higher education factory called Michigan U.

It appears Maher is making lots more money playing the tards than Col-Tard..hmmmmm guess maybe Michigan ain't what its cracked up to be?

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.