Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » RB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RB
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think of the treatment of the two former Border Patrol Agents in the Federal Slammer. One has had his head kicked in and no medical treatment and they are both now in Administrative Segregation or something similar.
Intresting.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JW,

To be honest with you, I don't know what to think.

I've heard and read so many conflicting stories and reports about these two PB agents that it gets kinda confusing.

It looks like to me that these two guys were dirty on the job. And now they are serving time for something that looks very questionable. Nothing new here. I had lots of convicts tell me that the gov't couldn't get them for the crimes they did, so they got them for something else. In other words, they were guilty, just not of the crime they got sent up for. Maybe that is what happened with the two BP agents. I just don't know enough to say otherwise.

I read about the assault on one of the BP agents. I find it hard to accept that he hasn't received any medical treatment. It was SOP to examine and treat ANY convict after an assault by the prison medical staff. To not do so would leave the prison open to all kinds of charges and federal judges just loved to stick their noses into prison business whenever they could.

And it would be SOP to put these two BP agents into Admin Detention for protective custody. That is where they should have been in the first place. It was a given that the cons in population would attack a convicted LEO or CO. Somebody at whatever prison they are in should have thought about that before sending them to gen pop. But shit happens...

And so it goes and so did those two right into lockup.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1.. when these guys first went in, there were underground rumors that there was a LOT more to the story, and that they werent all that clean-handed themselves. More and more though THAT story looks to be fabricated, with all of the conflicting information coming out. I was honestly on the fence about this whole thing in the beginning..however, with each new story it's REALLY looking more and more like these guys WERE railroaded.

#2 Once again this is 3rd or 4th hand, but the story i got was the one who was assaulted had REQUESTED out of AD-Seg, due to he was going a little stir-crazy in 23 hour lockdown. With the stories going around that these guys were dirty and the Ass-shooting being the only thing they had enough evidence to pin on them, i can see the lack of sympathy on the part of the CO's..(as much as outsiders piss and moan about the "Blue-Wall" NOONE hates a dirty cop more than an honest one..it's the bad ones that make life tougher for the rest of us.) It was Ramo's VERY bad luck to be sitting there when they showed his picture on "America's Most Wanted" right in the middle of the rec hall, with 500 asshole dopers in the same room.

$3 Frankly i wouldnt put it past Sutton to leak his name to the Gen Pop anyway. A Certain A-USA out of Newark did that very thing to a co-worker of mine when the Judge gave him the minimums, instead of the maxes she had insisted on. the day his Appeal was jejected it suddenly became common knowledge that he was a former cop, withing 24 hours he'd been in 3 fights, and one stabbing attempt. he went into lockdown for 6 weeks till they moved him, and THEN they shuffled him around for another 4 months making it almost impossible for his family to visit him.

Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...To not do so would leave the prison open to all kinds of charges and federal judges just loved to stick their noses into prison business whenever they could
Not to mention the liabilities and po$$ible lawsuits.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.