Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Algore can stick it up his ass.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Algore can stick it up his ass....
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OZZY,

I am glad that there is some common ground between us. I have little use for Algore and his global warming "facts", mainly because I am convinced that the man is a pathological liar. Remember, this is the jerkoff who claimed that he invented the internet and that he and his wife served as the models for the two main characters in the tear jerker flick "Love Story". His ego knows no bounds. And I will admit that it colors the way I look and think of him.

There is no question in my mind that ever since the Industrial Revolution two centuries ago that it has affected our weather and will continue to do so. Bad as some see it, it could be a lot worse. And it could be a lot better. But I'm not gonna give up driving my 300 horsepower convertible because Algore and his band of followers hate the internal combustion engine. As has been pointed out, he is a fuckin' hyprocrite when he goes barreling about in his super kingsize SUV.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12927 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
intruder,

As a youngster, I can remember my father ranting and raving about what a no good self serving sonofabitch FDR was. I listened to it if I had no choice, but most of what he said just went in one ear and out the other.

One thing is for sure, FDR and some of his richbitch pals had no qualms about reading Karl Marx and Engel's work and then openly applying parts of it in his "New Deal". The whole idea of the New Deal was to get American's back to work and try to end the Depression. Nothing wrong with that of course. But the old saying, "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" certainly was accurate during that time. Just look who benefitted the most (money wise) from the New Deal. It was FDR and his Wall Street banker pals from NYC. And yes, the Jewish influence was there. But don't take me for an anti-Semite. Just like everybody else, there are good and bad people of every race and religion.

When I started this thread four days ago, all I was doing was ranting about Algore. I figured that it would die a natural death after one or two responses. But it has taken on a life of its own so to speak.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB,
My father thought the world of FDR too. Used to say that Lee Harvey was born too late to do any real good.

The explosion of Krakatoa in the Pacific put more particulate matter into the atmosphere than mankind has since he was living in caves liting fires to keep warm and cook his food.
Global Warming is not caused by man.
BS to bring the US down to the level of the third world zoos.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

JW,

In zoo's, the animals get fed a proper diet on a regular basis.

Now take a look at a third whole shithole like Zimbabwe where the chief zoo keeper is that commie gorilla Robert Mugabe. He has run most of the whites out of the place and given their farms to his nigger pals. When it was called Rhodesia, the country was referred to as "Africa's breadbasket". Not anymore. Now everybody but Mugabe's supporters are starving to death.

What was that old colonial saying? Oh yeah. Something about the white man's burden. Not this white man. AFAIC, everyone of those jungle bunnies can eat shit and die.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 years ago, scientists were screaming about the coming Ice age...there were TV specials, and TONS of hype about how we were all going to die in frozen misery..now it's the opposite. One Single Volcanic Eruption pukes out more C02, ash, and other "Pollutants" than all of the cars and factories since the inception of the Industrial age combimed. It';s only man's insufferable arrogance that claims there is anything we can do to hasten, or slow the natural warming and cooling cycles that this planet undergoes. NOW, that's not to say we havent screwed up our own environment a tad, between pollution, overfishing, deforestation, ect. But in the end NONE of that has anything to do with "Global Warming"...
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how they blame the current conditions in Africa on "Colonialism" The conditions there exzist not BECAUSE of the Colonies existance, but from the abrupt end brought about to it. Forcing the Colonial poweres to just up and leave, with no preparation is IMO akin to putting a 5 year-old behind the wheel of a schoolbus and sending it down a windy mountain road...while there are a myriad of possible poutcomes.pretty much ALL of them will eb bad. Once Again..the UN Manages to fuck everyone that they try to "Help".
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.