Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Hillary or McCain?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hillary or McCain?
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the "experts" there is a damn good chance that in 2008 we will be forced to choose between Hillary Clinton or John McCain.

Now that is a really scary situation.

They are both pieces of shit.

We are fucked either way we go.

Would it be better to go ahead and vote Hillary in and let the shit hit the fan and get it over with?

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Would it be better to go ahead and vote Hillary in and let the shit hit the fan and get it over with?
I thought we just did that last month.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you Bozos know what it's like to have a Democrat in a Republican suit. We've had Ahnul for 2-3 years now and I've received no sympathy what so ever. At least Clinton says she's a Democrat.

You'll get no sympathy from me. So here's a quarter, go call somebody who gives a shit.

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one is a ultra liberal POS and the other is a closet Demorat, You can decide which is which

--------------------
"I want to find your inner child and kick it's little ass!"

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some fucking choices GOD HELP US

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some say that we really don't have to chose between the two. They say there are other third party candidates who are better people.

That is 100% correct but no matter what either the democrap or the republican is going to wind up in office.

And in this case they are both pieces of shit that should not even be running for dog catcher.

Does our nation have any hope?

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cornbread2:
Some say that we really don't have to chose between the two. They say there are other third party candidates who are better people.

That is 100% correct but no matter what either the democrap or the republican is going to wind up in office.

And in this case they are both pieces of shit that should not even be running for dog catcher.

I have to agree with you, both are pieces of Sh--!

Does our nation have any hope? Not with this trash running for office.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are screwed just like Petey at the Greyhound Bus station but we won't get any pleasure out of it.
Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Petey sure does get around doesn't he?

BTT

I sure would hate to see The Manchurian Candidate get the GOP nomination for POTUS. He is a weirdo and a card carrying RINO of the worst sort. Surely the GOP can do better than McCain....

The Hildabeast wants to be POTUS for a lot of reasons. The main one, IMO, is too prove that she has a bigger dick than Bubba and can more effectively fuck the rest of us with it.

It is too early so tell at this point in time, but I just don't see that bitch will all her negative political baggage getting elected POTUS. But weird shit happens. Her "managers" will do their level best to cast her in a new light and direction. And sure as shit, some lame brained fools will vote for this poisonous cunt.

And so it goes....

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friend's
quote:
We are screwed just like Petey at the Greyhound Bus station but we won't get any pleasure out of it.
If it ends up Googlaini(the Hero of Nu Yok)or McCain (the Manchurian Canidate) as the party nomination for POTUS, the Republikins are screwed. Even is Hitlery is running, tons of conservatives and gun owners will sit this one out. If those to lame dicks are the best the Repbulikins can do, as Friends says, were screwed.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:

It is too early so tell at this point in time, but I just don't see that bitch will all her negative political baggage getting elected POTUS.

Between the liberal news media, voter fraud, and so many fucking morons in this country it CAN happen.

Look how close that POS Gore came to winning and in many ways he is more of a joke than Hillary.

--------------------

Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The truth of the matter is Hillary won't get the nomination. To many Demos hate her for her stand on the war besides there are better qualified candidates if one could say it that way. McCain, too controversial, too far left. Couldn't get the party nod either.

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys,as usual, have over-simplified this situation. Its not between Hillory and McClain. Nor is it between Dems and GOP. It is between who has the best ideas to get this country out the mess created by W and his followers.

Its going to take years to undo the mess this president has created, thru his inept management and inability to grasp complex problems.

It is possible though, now that reason has returned to congress. There are several canadidates beginning to emerge besides the 2 dimwits mentioned above, that could makes some changes.

Do the research

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. I'm not even going to try to answer this crap.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
You guys,as usual, have over-simplified this situation. Its not between Hillory and McClain. Nor is it between Dems and GOP. It is between who has the best ideas to get this country out the mess created by W and his followers.

Its going to take years to undo the mess this president has created, thru his inept management and inability to grasp complex problems.

It is possible though, now that reason has returned to congress. There are several canadidates beginning to emerge besides the 2 dimwits mentioned above, that could makes some changes.

Do the research

GAWD YOU SUCK!
Do you by chance teach college in Colorado? LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I want to find your inner child and kick it's little ass!"

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it very amusing that the Democraps are always saying it will take years to clean up Bush's mess.

But they have swept under the carpet the huge fucking mess that eight long years of the Klintons left behind for the GOP and Bush to clean up. And I ain't talking about cum stains from when Monica was doing her thing on 'ol Bubba.

Bet ya Petey de Puffer could get those stains out in no time at all. Just look at all of the experience he has had over the years.......

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It is between who has the best ideas to get this country out the mess created by W and his followers
 -

Now there's an idea for ya PeePee.............

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one PB to bad it is the truth

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the second choice................lol
Posts: 1629 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the choices I would have to sit that election out.

Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.