Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » I Just Love Ann (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I Just Love Ann
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsvMSEYiK4

The woman is simply ignorant. The more she talks the more stupid she becomes. Canada in Vietnam is about as laughable as me becoming a conservative. And this is but one example of how she is wrong on just about every topic she discusses.

How stupid does this make her disciples?

Very.

I'll bet her bank acount is fatter than yours...... Points to which of the two of you is successful and which of you is a knob-slobbering asshole. Want to take a guess which is which?

-

[ December 28, 2006, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn double tap!

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fortunately for liberals, the Iraqis executed Saddam Hussein the exact same week that former President Ford died, so it didn't seem strange that Nancy Pelosi's flag was at half-staff."

Ann Coulter.

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Loba
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect Petey is just another useful idiot who reads no further than liberal talking points.

I don't always agree with Ann but I LOVE reading her column. She has the guts to challenge the victimology and hollow pseudo-intellectualism of liberals.

What cracks me up about liberals is that they're so easy to refute. All they do is repeat what they hear or read and don't do any of their own homework.

What they deserve a good killin' for however, is making public policy based on nothing more than talking points.

Petey, you don't have any differences worth relishing. I don't give a shit what YOUR idea of freedom is. I care about being free of you assholes who try to make my decisions for me.

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your both right on the money!
Posts: 1631 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loba:
What they deserve a good killin' for however, is making public policy based on nothing more than talking points.

While I don't advocate killing anyone, impeaching the current administration for spending 400 billion dollars chasing a boogeyman, killing over 3000 US troops and lying about our purposes certainly seems appropriate to me.

Col-tard knows all of these facts as well. The difference is she tries to make a living making brain-dead posters like this one feel good about it.

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a vary sick side to you petey. and you know what i am talking about. oh you may be a great guy go to church the PTA hell you mite be the scout leader the perfect father and the head of the local VFW. but there truely is this demented part of you sick as it is that likes to tease people. this demented behavior thrills you. your the guy that wont let us over in trafic. keeps the change when a cashier gives you to much money back. and gets a thrill when you see a car accident. and i am sure you were a real prick on the play ground as a child. yes i am sure you got them all fooled petey but the real you comes through here. from this point on say what you will i for one will never talk to you again.
Posts: 1631 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petey:
I'm sure glad you guys don't work for the CIA. Let's see, give you a blond and you lose all critical thinking skills to the point of absurdity. She banks on her looks giving credibility to the garbage she spews.

THE 'GARBAGE' SHE 'SPEWS' IS THE TRUTH.AND EVERY DAY THE LIBERAL WING OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY GIVES HER MORE AMMUNITION TO WORK WITH. THE TRUTH NEEDS NO HELP TO BE CREDIBLE.HER LOOKS ARE ONLY ICING.

Get a grip on something besides your johnson and you may realize how ridiculous you sound supporting someone like
col-tard who offers absolutely nothing but dreams for the demented.

JUST BECAUSE THE LIBS SAY IT ENOUGH, IT GETSTRUE, RIGHT?

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.