Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Black Men and White Texas Teenagers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Men and White Texas Teenagers
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.caller.com/ccct/local_news/article/0,1641,CCCT_811_5055706,00.html

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bullet through the head always seems to work, even with hardheaded niggers.

Glad the kid and his mamma came through this ordeal okay.

But ya know what is gonna happen now, don't ya?

This white kid is gonna be the target of all the niggers in his school and elsewhere. If some nigger punk kills this kid in "revenge" for capping the nigger housebreaker, he will be seen as a "hero" by all the other niggers.

I hate to sound pessimistic here, but you just can't win these days regardless when it comes to dealing with minorities.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Capt. John Houston said the 14-year-old boy, whose name was not released, was home from school after becoming ill, and his 46-year-old mother, Rose Ann Kozlowski ..."

Highly intelligent. Don't release the name of the boy but give the full name of the mother. The NASAs won't have much trouble finding where the boy lives now. Hope the kid doesn't run into trouble but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on where the kid goes to school and if their are any of the KIAed Antique Farm Machinery's family or aquintences that go to school there. I wouldn't let my kids go to school in a public school with a bunch of NASAs anyway. There were a few where my kids went to school, but they kept a low profile. The last big fight between the a NASA and a Cowboy at that school, involved a "HairPick" and a Cowboy's Belt with a big buckle. The Negro's nose was left lying on the hallway floor. No trouble since then.

In Texas, the two Groups most in favor of Gun Control and against Concealed Carry were the Antique Farm Machinery aka NASAs and the Mexican Olympic Team. They are against guns cause they know that Tyrone and Jesus are going to be rapin', robbin', and murderin' up the White Bread and they don't like them doin' it, but they don't want Tyrone and Jesus havin' caps busted in their asses or head, what every the case may be by the White Bread or their Chillin's.

This case is a perfect example of why minorities are for Gun Control and against Concealed Handgun Licenses.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shooting

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just one more story that is played out every day by the black population. thank god this kid and his mom are alive but they are not ok this will be with this young man the rest of his life. this black bastard took some thing from this young man that he will never get back. he's not a child any more.
Posts: 1628 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PATRIOT48071:
just one more story that is played out every day by the black population. thank god this kid and his mom are alive but they are not ok this will be with this young man the rest of his life. this black bastard took some thing from this young man that he will never get back. he's not a child any more.

Agreed. But, it's not just the niggers, even though they are the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY when it comes to violent crime perpetrators. Don't forget the "New American Niggers", the mexicans/cubans/hispanics, and the occasional fucked-up, meth-head white cracker-ass to even out the mix.

It's a shame that life isn't like it was in the 60's; didn't have to lock your door at night, everyone's neighbors looked out for each other, etc. But, today's problems were inevitable, given the court-ordered political-correctness that has been FORCE-FED down our throats by the courts and the government since the 70's.

The time is coming (hopefully) when most everyone will stand up and say: "That's Enough of this Happy Horseshit". But then again, maybe not. The Pussification of the American White Male has been pretty thorough over the past 30 years or so. Maybe some of that militant ranting and training I've taught my daughter over the past 16 years will take root in the next generation, and they can figure out a way to undo what these assholes have done to our society. All I've been able to do is secure my little piece of heaven out here in the country, and insure that I won't be a statistic when I venture into the city to earn my keep.

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
Nice shooting

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doczeus. i was a kid back in the 60's and we watched shows like " father knows best " and "leave it to bever" and that was how life was i was in the boy scouts. and my dad was a detroit cop. and no we dident lock our doors. well put man!
Posts: 1628 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Patriot,
In the 50s and 60s, I watched Amos and Andy and the Three Stooges, plus the ones you named.
Can't have Amos and Andy anymore as it makes fun of Negros and that's not PC. I watched three comericals on Fox News Morning Show today and in all three a Negro Male was either making fun of a white male or talking down to a white male. That's swell according to our Leaders of Today.

Jungle Work

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JW,

I had this big time nigger drug dealer doing time in the cellhouse I was in charge of. He thought that his shit didn't stink and that anybody who worked for a living was a fool.

So one day as I was getting ready to go home at the end of my shift, this dope dealer starts laying his shit on me. He has a ton of money stashed away nice and safe. He lived like a king on the streets and had whatever he wanted. Blah blah blah. Usually I just ignore this sort of thing because I could give a rat's ass about what some convict is running his mouth about. But it had been a long day and I wasn't in the mood for this nigger's bullshit.

I told super nigger that I sure was happy for him. Having all that money and property. Then I got down and dirty. I asked him how many years he still had left on his thirty year sentence (about twentyseven as I recall). I then told him that I was going home in about twenty minutes. Then I went into detail about how I was gonna spend the rest of my evening. Go to the employee's gym and do my daily workout. Then go home and take a shower without having to share that shower with a bunch of other guys. Then get dressed in some decent street clothes and go pick up my crazy redhead girlfriend from Australia and take her to dinner. I'd have a decent meal and then we would go do a bit of shopping at the biggest mall in town. Then I would take her back to my place where she would jump my bones and fuck me silly.

Super nigger wasn't too happy about hearing any of this and stomped off. He never talked to me again about his previous lifestyle.

I've actually had convicts like super nigger tell me that "all of you hacks are jealous of me". Yeah, right. I'm jealous of some POS locked up in the slammer for most if not all of the rest of his miserable life.

I may not have much, but at least I earned it honestly.

And so it goes......

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
RB posted...
I then told him that I was going home in about twenty minutes.

That's my parting shot when I've had to process and deal with some particularly obnoxious drunk. As I'm going out the door, I shout "I'm going home now, asshole, and you're not. Have a great fucking day."

I imagine someday I'll get my hands smacked for not being PC; I can live with that...........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
quote:
RB posted...
I then told him that I was going home in about twenty minutes.

That's my parting shot when I've had to process and deal with some particularly obnoxious drunk. As I'm going out the door, I shout "I'm going home now, asshole, and you're not. Have a great fucking day."

I imagine someday I'll get my hands smacked for not being PC; I can live with that...........

I love dealing with the loudmouthed Losers in cuffs..they usally shot up when after 20 minutes of telling me what a loser i am while im processing them, i remind the assclown that HE is the one currently in cufs, and shortly in a 6X* Cell, while I was the one wo was going to be walking out of the building in an hour.

[ October 13, 2006, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: KPDPipes ]

Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hard Ball
Member # 301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hard Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammned good work!

--------------------
"I swear to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies domestic or foreign WHOMSOEVER."

Posts: 2244 | From: California USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.