Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Now I know why I shop at WallyWorld... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Now I know why I shop at WallyWorld...
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have the lowest prices on groceries and meds that I buy.

They also offer the lowest prices on sundry items that I only buy on a once in a long time basis. Such as a new vacuum cleaner or microwave oven.

But the real reason I go to WallyWorld every week is to watch the freak show while I'm going up and down the aisles picking up grocery items.

Today was no exception. In fact, today I saw a real freak show if I may call it that.

About half a dozen seriously retarded and crippled up young adults STRAPPED into wheelchairs were being pushed around the store by what I believe were volunteer workers. The retards were putting on a real freak show by yelling and screaming gibberish. Trying to grab everything in sight and drooling all over themselves. What floored me was that the volunteers were college age girls and most of them were fairly decent looking. They must be getting college credits for this type of work.

So comes the question of the day.

Why were these looneytunes in WallyWorld in the first place? Seriously, they don't even know what planet they are on, so why bring them out in public like that? I saw and dealt with my fair share of whackjobs doing time in the penitentiary. But these nutcases were behind bars where they belonged. Now I'm not saying that the retards I saw today belong behind bars, but why bring them out and show them off like they were a free freakshow is something I don't understand. Maybe I'm not supposed to......

And so it goes....

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure it wasn't some group of congressmen come to investigate Walmart?

As it sure sounds like a lot of them. [Big Grin]

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are Community Service Groups in this country who like to show off how they are helping the poor, the underprivilaged and the retarded. Makes them feel superior. Plus the retards get to cop a feel every now and then and nobody gets mad.

Besides, I like to ride in the wheelchairs.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I'll probably get smacked down but I'm grown up and can take it so I'll offer an honest opinion.

Many of the serverely crippled/disabled, I mean those who have to be strapped into their wheelchairs - flail their arms about and drool on themselves - have clear minds trapped inside those horribly disabled bodys. If a person takes time, they can even understand the gibberish that they utter; their mouths can't function well enough to make clear words but they can be understood. Many use typers and other electronics for written communication.

The people so disabled have human feelings just like you and I and many feel a real hurt from being shut away from other human beings who don't want to ever see or think of them. Many of the people who take care of these people in institutions dehumanize them to the point of where they are considered "units" and not even real people.

Sooo ... occasionally caring people (even the college girls doing it for credit) take pity and bring these unfortunates out into the world where they can be among other humans for a little while. Sure many of them know that they are considered freaks but at least they are out among the living breathing free air for a short time instead of being inside four sterile walls.

RB, this is not a hit on you. I'm just trying to explain that even the severely disabled have mental and emotional needs to be out among regular people.

Think about this. Its a helluva life to serve a life sentence inside a body that not only doesn't work but has to be cared for by people who only think of you as a dehumanized unit.

My apology; not trying to preach but just to offer a different viewpoint on those with severe disabilitys.

Friend

Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friend,

No offense taken.

I used to know a man who immigrated from Germany to the US after WW2. He had been a German soldier and he had passed the "Denazification Court" before he was allowed to apply for a visa to come to this country. But he had strong beliefs in what was correct and proper and what was not.

He would tell anyone who cared to listen that the incurably insane, serverely retarded, and the badly crippled should be mercy killed. The Nazi's started doing this when they took power in 1933 and killed tens of thousands of German citizens who fit into the above categories. Most people would disagree with him but there were a small number who would agree with his ideas.

I spent five years in Germany during the 1960's and I never heard any German discuss this or for that matter, the Holocaust, openly with anyone. Don't talk about it and you can pretend that it never happened......

Mercy killing is a very touchy subject. I can see both sides of the issue. But in the end, I am against it. If something like mercy killing can be abused, it will be abused by those who have an agenda or simply want to exericse the power of life and death.

And so it goes.....

The Retired One

Cannon
Member # 3278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friend - you posted well - and I am maybe now too old and sensitive to only see these people as mere retards.

The speech impediments and drooling etc sure make for some uncomfortable watching but - I have seen evidence of the inner workings when these poor folks have a means to use a puter and communicate properly - well, best they can anyways.

What a life sentence - imprisoned in a useless shell but IQ's potentially 150 and above sometimes.

I can see your reaction RB - and even now I doubt I'd be exactly comfortable around them.

--------------------
The beatings will continue, until moral improves.

Posts: 265 | From: Lower 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best post I've EVER seen you make Friend. I see no need to apologize to anybody on this board, namely to a Bum that is full of Hatred and Contempt. Why apologize for something that you beleive to be true?
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw...I ain't gonna say that.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Full of "Hatred" and "Contempt".

Where the fuck did ya learn to spell those two words correctly? Somebody look them up for ya in the dictionary?

As usual, 'ol Kenny de assKlown has got it wrong again. I'm not full of hatred and contempt. I'm a loving guy who has a sense of peace and tranquility that you wouldn't understand. I'm can be just as nice as anyone would hope for. I smile at young children. Pat dogs on the head and scratch their ears. Say "please" and "thank you" and hold open doors for good looking women.

There is a side to me that you do not know about, Klucker Fucker, and never will.

So with that it mind, all I have to say to you is eat shit and die ya inbred fuckin' moron.

The Retired One

KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Say "please" and "thank you" and hold open doors for good looking women.
Have you any feet left Bum? everytime you make one of those big speeches of yours, ya shot yourself in the foot. Just proved to everybody that you are sexest to go along with the rest of your ailments. Of course you smile and talk to the children trying to get their moms to notice your skanky ass.

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KKK=JACKASS

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
KKK=JACKASS

Ditto

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

KKK=JACKASS.

I've always thought that Kenny was nothing more than a pimple on the ass of humanity. Squeeze and pop the annoying fucker and it will eventually dry up and go away.

But 'ol Kenny isn't going anywhere. Not as long as he remains a member of HCT. He is just an attention whore who loves the abuse that so many of us provide on a daily basis.

Later ya fuckin' inbred moron.....

The Retired One

Cannon
Member # 3278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB - I am reminded too, of the itch ya just can't scratch! [Big Grin]

--------------------

JoJo
Member # 3420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoJo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally figured it out. You all are a bunch of inbreds with an IQ of minus 10. Just read what you all just wrote. You have to admit it....you all sound so "uneducated" it's actually pathetic. The retarded ones out shine you all. God help you!

Gunman, I don't include you in this worthless group. You sound like you have compassion, understanding and intelligence. Just don't fall into the trap of "birds with feathers, flock together"....you're better then that I hope.

I can't take all this ignorance, I'm off to a real forum, www.glocktalk.com

JoJo

Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB, Its all your fault that she left, thanks. I am devistated that JoJo has left this fourm. HeHehehehehe. She will fit in real well at glocktalk where all the 12 year olds claim to be X-purts on firearms. She may have felt real icky here, but I'm always loth to be around those who like screwing around with and draining blood rom dead people. The one young man I know of who said, that he knew as a child, that he wanted to be a mortician was busted for "sex with the dead" called "Abuse of a Corpse" in Texas. Icky is right. Also,I bet she's butt ugly on top of it all.

Jugnle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adios JoJo............one less infested cunt to deal with here....LOL!

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cannon
Member # 3278

quote:
You all are a bunch of inbreds with an IQ of minus 10
What's the old saying - ''takes one to know one''!

Buh-bye [Smile]

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Let me see if I got all of this new development straight in my mind.

A new female (supposedly) member thinks that everybody but "Gunman" is an inbred with an IQ of minus 10 and we are worthless and she is fleeing to Glocktalk.

Hmmmmmmmmm........

And Jungle Work sez it is all my fault.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Well, JoJo (kinda rhymes with Yoyo), sayonara bitch and don't let the door hit ya on yer big fat celluite packing ass.

Made my day.....

The Retired One

saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. You guys ran off my new girlfriend...

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The current heartache at her loss will save you from some real pain later!
SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

SPG, If that's your new girl friend did she want you to lay in a bathtub filled with ice and ice water before you did the dirty deed so you'd be frozen "stiff".

RB, Outstanding work in exposing that Suant.

Jungle Work

--------------------

doylefor
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doylefor   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I read the first post and I laughed till I about fell out of my chair. My dogs even came to see if I was Okay.
Poor jojo needs a life

--------------------
Rangers lead the way

Posts: 7 | From: back woods Montana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoJo:
I finally figured it out. You all are a bunch of inbreds with an IQ of minus 10. Just read what you all just wrote. You have to admit it....you all sound so "uneducated" it's actually pathetic. The retarded ones out shine you all. God help you!

Gunman, I don't include you in this worthless group. You sound like you have compassion, understanding and intelligence. Just don't fall into the trap of "birds with feathers, flock together"....you're better then that I hope.

I can't take all this ignorance, I'm off to a real forum, www.glocktalk.com

JoJo

So would you like me to delete your account here?

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm glad to see it wasn't just me she couldn't play well with. [Big Grin]

The crazy bitch gave Saltplainsgunman a ration of shit on the "Dog Nuts are crazier than Gun Nuts" thread, and she was trying to be clever in her replies to me. From what little I gleaned from her posts, she sounded like a tree-huggin', card-carryin' ACLU Femi-Nazi.

Toodles, split-tail......"We stab 'em, You Slab 'em." [Big Grin]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.