Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Guess who kicked the bucket today...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess who kicked the bucket today...
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At age 90, Iva Toguri aka "Tokyo Rose" died of old age.

She spent six years in prison after being convicted of treason. She was well known as a radio announcer who did propaganda for the Japanese during WW2. She was pardoned in 1977 by President Gerald Ford just before he turned the White House over to the worthless peanut farming bible banging Democrap asshole Jimmy Carter.

I used to listen to "Hanoi Hannah" during my tour of duty in Vietnam 66-67. I could pick up the broadcast on my little Sony shortwave radio. She was entertaining to listen to and some of her bullshit was downright funny at times. I always wondered what her real nationality and name was.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck the Tratorous Bitch, hope she burns in Hell.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, another big sermon from the wise one. Reckon they ever figured out who was feeding the info to Tokyo Rose when she would call GIs by their name during the show and tell them they needed to go home to their family and other propaganda that she used?
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet it was someone from Arkansas.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condoleza Rice can or already has taken over from her as the number one propaganda artist.

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Friend
Member # 3311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tokyo Rose was a traitor. She is gone; Jane Fonda isn't. Too bad.
Posts: 325 | From: Where you least expect | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OZZY:
Condoleza Rice can or already has taken over from her as the number one propaganda artist.

You don't like Condi?
Start you own thread.
This was trolling, first warning.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny de major league assKlown,

You have a unsurpassed (look it up) talent for being the dumbest asshole I have ever met on the internet.

I did not preach a sermon about Tokyo Rose. I stated that she had died yesterday. Now how the fuck that becomes a "sermon" is something that only a brain dead fuckin' moron such as yourself can answer.

pato, I doubt that it was someone from Arkansas. Slick Willie wasn't born until 1946, so that gives him an alibi that would stand up to scrutiny. But I'll bet ya that 'ol Slick would have fucked Hanoi Hannah if he was in the neighborhood. Of course there is no way that he would be anywhere near a combat zone so that wouldn't have happened either.

Speaking of traitorous bitches, Jane Fonda is getting kinda long in the tooth. Don't know her exact age, but she has gotta be getting close to 70 or so. When she dies I'm gonna predict that there will be celebrations at many a VFW and American Legion Post.

And so it goes.....

The Retired One

Pud
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [Razz]
Posts: 6748 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoJo
Member # 3420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoJo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Retired One......I agree with you 1000%.

Ozzy. as for bashing Condi...you couldn't fill Condi's little finger with your brains! Sounds more like you're jealous of a woman with power! Pathetic piece of flesh.

JoJo

Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RB's
quote:
When she dies I'm gonna predict that there will be celebrations at many a VFW and American Legion Post
If I'm still alive, I plan on driving to where she's buried and water her plot.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

JoJo,

Don't take anything that Ozzy sez too seriously. He is a typical liberal from down under and he has a hard on for the USA and its citizens.

JW,

Ya may have to stand in line for a while, but it should be worth the wait.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.