Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Good Guy, Bad Law/LEO.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Guy, Bad Law/LEO.....
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 13 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Country Is Gone - Part 1
By Alan Stang
9-24-6

Gather 'round, my friends. It's time for another come to Jesus discussion. To validate the inflammatory title above, I offer three recent developments. First, you already know about the Extreme Court's ruling in Kelo, which says in effect that if local governments can find somebody, some corporation, that can pay more under the table than the local gauleiters can extort from homeowners, then the former can kick the latter out and use eminent domain to make the stink bomb smell legal.

At the time, you probably retched, as I did. With a manful effort, I was able to suppress the vomit. Did you soil your attire? But now comes a ruling by another Communist court that will make your vomit taste like Mom's tapioca pudding. Enter the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, in U.S. v. $124,700, decided August 19th, 2006.

If this is the first time you have run into such a case, you may wonder how the government could sue an amount of money. Shouldn't it sue an individual? The explanation is that an individual has rights; money has none, so it can't defend itself and is much easier to sue.

Believe it or not, the court actually uses the Alice in Wonderland/Gilbert & Sullivan/Soviet (take your pick) term, "defendant currency." The marvel is that allegedly adult men can use such a term in public without breaking down in uncontrollable giggles. I know I would especially if I were the federal judge recently sentenced to four years in prison for using a penis pump in court.

What happened? Emilio Gomez Gonzolez (oh, oh) flew to Chicago with a one-way ticket (no, no). A Nebraska state trooper stopped him on I-80 driving a rented car with someone else's name on the paperwork (oh, oh). Hidden in a cooler, the trooper found the "defendant currency." Extremely suspicious, yes? Not at all the way you and I would do things.

Mr. Gonzolez says the "defendant currency" actually represented the combined investment, including some life savings, of some associates and Mr. Gonzolez himself. He flew to Chicago one-way to buy a refrigerated truck they planned to use in business but it had been sold when he arrived. Someone warned him about flying with so much cash, so he rented a car to go home, but, since he had no credit card, a friend put his name on the paperwork. He hid the cash in a cooler to protect it.

And guess what? All this turns out to be true. Illegal narcotics were not involved. There was no crime. Mr. Gonzolez did have the cash and did go to Chicago one-way for the reason he gave. The court pointed to the fact that years before, Mr. Gonzolez had been "arrested" for drunk driving, but it doesn't say he was convicted.

Does that mean he wasn't? If you are not convicted, doesn't that mean you are not convicted, innocent? If it doesn't, it means that Clinton's impeachment was the same as conviction and that he should have been kicked out. Of course, "I am not a lawyer," surely one of the stupidest things Americans have been brainwashed to say. It assumes you can't talk about your law unless you are a lawyer. Guess what? Even the Extreme Court says that if a man of ordinary intelligence can't understand a law, it's void.

Despite all this, the court found for the government and let the police steal the man's money, thereby offering the police a lucrative reason to become thieves. If they can concoct a reason to connect cash to narcotics, they can steal it. The rewards are so great; if necessary they could plant one.

The court puts it this way: "Possession of a large sum of cash is 'strong evidence' of a connection to drug activity." The court doesn't define "large." The ruling goes a long way toward making cash illegal. The conspiracy for world government hates cash because it means freedom and privacy. Try to buy an airline ticket these days with cash.

Which recalls that even some years ago, my wife and I entered a bank. I told the teller I wanted to buy traveler's checks. She told me I needed to fill out a federal form. I asked why I needed to fill out a federal form to buy a mere $2,000 worth, yes, $2,000. She summoned the manager who said, "You could be a drug pusher." That's right, with $2,000 of cash in your attaché case, that's what you could be.

In other words, the law is no longer something you look up in a book. The law is whatever the government says it is at the time, which means in effect that there is no law. Along with Kelo, the ruling makes the government ­ the police department ­ the most dangerous, most malevolent gang on the streets. The law is worse than "a ass," it's a deadly sham.

The second example concerns the two Border Patrol officers recently convicted for chasing a career felon who was trying to smuggle 800 pounds of marijuana into this country. In 2005, one of them was nominated as Border Patrol officer of the year. In 2006, they face twenty years in prison. Later, the career smuggler they tried to arrest was arrested again, trying to smuggle still more illegal narcotics across the border. He was released and now is suing the Border Patrol for $5 million dollars. Both officers have lost their homes.

As I write, I realize that, if you haven't heard of this elsewhere, you may begin to suspect the story is one of my tricks. It isn't; no joke or surprise is coming. I have embellished nothing. The jury convicted because the judge allowed the suppression of evidence, including the smuggler's criminal record, his violation of immunity and the accused officers' exemplary records.

I have explained the meaning of this horror many times, but infinity is not enough. The most important thing you need to know about it is that this is conspirator for world government Jorge Boosh's policy. Yes, right wing Communist talk radio ­ from Laura to Limbaugh ­ bemoans our immigration policies, because they would lose credibility if they did not, but they schizophrenically never explain whose policy it is.

It is the policy of world government traitor Jorge W. Boosh. How do we know that? We know it because were Boosh to pick up the phone and say, "Stop this at once!" ­ it would stop at once. And since he does not pick up the phone and say that, we know that the present horror is exactly what he wants. It sends a message to other Border Patrol agents to do nothing or face prison and the loss of their homes.

The third proof is something we have already discussed: the attempt by Monopoly Medicine and the courts to force medical treatment on 16-year-old Abraham Cherrix in Virginia. Remember that Abraham took chemotherapy, which failed. He elected to use an alternative regimen and Monopoly Medicine tried to force him to take the same failed chemotherapy again.

Remember that forced medical treatment is a basic element of Nazism. In the beginning it had nothing to do with Jews. Nazi doctors explained that because Jews were untermenschen, "subhumans," they were "not good enough" for it because it was so "humane." The Nazis applied it to Jews only at the end, not the beginning. The same Nazi principle is being applied here. Yes, spontaneous, national outrage forced the court to back up temporarily, but it is still in charge.

Of course there are many more examples. These three are simply the most outrageous. They tell me that the country is gone. What does that mean? It means that the treason perpetrated by Boosh, by Clinton and their predecessors and the treasonous twits who serve them has now corrupted us ­ destroyed our foundation ­ to such an extent for so long that the system they hate with such passionate intensity can never return.

Conflict will erupt that will dwarf mass murderer Abraham Lincoln's War to Destroy the Union. There will be considerable physical destruction and many casualties. What will emerge from the wreckage will be something else. Of course, the Marxists will call it a "synthesis," which in turn will become a new "thesis." But this does not mean that everything will be lost.

Remember that these united States are not mere geographical entities and not just the people they contain. Unlike most other nations, ours is to a considerable extent an idea, an experiment, if you will. Yes, an idea is something that lives inside a man's head, but a successful idea takes on a life of its own. And the idea of America has been around too long to disappear, a "shining city on a hill."

It will endure whatever traitor Boosh does, and however few the people who recite it, however tarnished it becomes. The record shows that the more it is crushed, the more it will spring up. Again, because it is an idea, it is not tied to a particular piece of land. When it springs up ­ like the persnickety blade of grass that bursts forth in the cracks on a sidewalk ­ it could do so in an entirely different place on the planet. When it does so, it will still be Americanism.

Meanwhile, what can we do? What sort of conflict do I expect? I see that our time for this session is gone. Be with me next week, when I'll review a remarkable book.

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klown,
you be off your meds, son?

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JW,

Kenny de assKlown is not off his meds.

He was never on any psychotropic medication to begin with. He has never talked to a headshrinker because he thinks that anybody who is better educated than him wasted their time & money going school. Kenny is not alone in his beliefs. We have a lot of his sort in this area. These guys are working for less than $10 an hour driving a city or county street/highway truck or something similiar. They sneer at anybody who actually reads a book from cover to cover and understands what the author was trying to say.

Not just guys like the above either. At the prison there were C.O.s and other staff who were just as bad. I worked with one white officer who told me, "why the fuck would I want to read a book?". When I replied that you might just learn something, he just rolled his eyes and told me that highschool was a fuckin' waste of time and that he never learned anything useful there. I guess the old saying that ignorance is bliss would apply in his case. Or fat, dumb, and happy.....

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to your post there Bum, it didn't take a lot of education to be a turnkey. Like how much school housing does it take to punch a clock and watch a bunch of homos play hide the weenie? The person(s) that you slammed came away with as much money as you did and probably don't hate the world as much as you do.
You shoot yourself in the foot with most of those big speeches you make about how everybody is dumber than you. You should try getting a life Bum.

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Gonzalez was bringing back to mexico, via rented car, a large sum of money made from drug dealing.

Anyone says anything else and they are liars.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jungle Work:
Klown,
you be off your meds, son?

Jungle Work

Klucker Fucker doesn't need meds, he needs a frontal lobotomy..... Preferably performed by Drs. Smith and Wesson..........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Reckon he flew to Chicago with a carry-on bag full of dope?
People have had their money arrested before.
No comment about the brothers in uniform with the BP eh?
No comment about being forced to take medical treatment by the Na...er...cough...State, eh?

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again our resident dumbass redneck assKlown shows up and lets the rest of us know for the umpteenth time what a stupid asshole he really is.

Yeah, assKlown, there were some stupid fuckers wearing the same uniform I did. Ditto when I was a state corrections officer. And ditto again when I wore a US Army uniform.

And then there are the stupid fuckers who cut-n-paste shit they find on the internet. It is almost always way over their heads, but it looks impressive to them (like a shiny set of custom rims on a pimpmobile does to a nigger) and they post this shit on sites like HCT. They want to impress the rest of us. "See how smart I am".

Okay assKlown, you dislike me and I sure as shit don't like your ignorant stupid hillbilly ass. But I will admit that I like having you around. It is fun to abuse your sheepwitted ass on an almost daily basis.

PB, while I will agree that the Klucker Fucker would almost certainly benefit from a frontal lobotomy, having it down by Drs. Smith & Wesson is kinda drastic if ya know what I mean. Frankly, I think that a rusty icepick sterlized in battery acid would be just as effective and it wouldn't leave that nasty side effect known as DEATH. Just my opinion of course....

The Retired One

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
PB, while I will agree that the Klucker Fucker would almost certainly benefit from a frontal lobotomy, having it down by Drs. Smith & Wesson is kinda drastic if ya know what I mean. Frankly, I think that a rusty icepick sterlized in battery acid would be just as effective and it wouldn't leave that nasty side effect known as DEATH. Just my opinion of course....
But wouldn't that just leave him in a dumb-ass vegetative state? Like he is now? Why bother? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny,
had you actually ever been elected shurf, eventually you would've found out that what Gonzales did is the standard MO for drug runners.
They keep the drugs and the money separate.
The drugs go up via ground, usually.
They are distributed, and the money collected. The send another mule to get the money--and he ALWAYS rents a car and drives back to Mexico.
He NEVER has documentation for all of the money. No receipts, nothing.
The money is held for a certain amount of time--waiting for someone to legally claim it. Go figure--nobody EVER shows up to claim it. EVER.
Then, the seized funds are awarded, legally, to the agency that effected the seizure.

Of course, you don't know shit and you never won anything, so your ignorance is expected.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Big speech from a metermaid that sits on top of a major dug pipeline, of course on the take and dirty as hell. Funny you'd know how it works but can't seem to do anything about it but spew Know-it-all-shit on a message board. Big talk from a a donut man.
pato
Member # 1758

uh-huh, whatever ya wanna-be.
You know exactly jack shit about what I do, who I am, or how many asshole turds, like yourself, that I have arrested.

The one thing you Do know--is that you'd give almost anything to be like me. Too bad for you.

pato

--------------------

saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it ever get uncomfortable sitting on top of a major dug pipeline?

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Well, maybe someday kenny will illuminate us on what exactly a "dug" pipeline is, but no, I weather it fairly well, I think.

pato

--------------------

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Fuckin' moron Kenny.

He tells me to get a life.

So here is one for you dipshit.

Start attending some remedial night education classes at yer local high school. Learn how to spell or at least learn how to use a spellchecker program. Maybe if ya apply yerself and really want it bad enough, you can always get that G.E.D. It never is too late to broaden yer horizons and all that good shit.

Just think where you might be now if ya hadn't dropped out of highschool at age 16. Or is it 14 in Arkansas? 12? Whatever.....

The Retired One

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just think where you might be now if ya hadn't dropped out of highschool at age 16. Or is it 14 in Arkansas? 12? Whatever.....
RB:

Dropped out of High School ???

You are being waaaay too optimistic.

This guy was put back two grades after he failed his third try at kindergarten.

Needless to say, he never made it back to kindergarten.

He spent the remainder of his educational years trudging back and forth to the corner liquor store picking up his Mommy's and Aunties Kools and Mad Dog 20/20.

This is also the period of his tender years when he sat on Uncle KKK-Bubba's knee forming his opinions about "those damn nigras". [Wink]

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Nicola,

You may have a very good point there.

I seem to recall that Arkansas ranked at near the bottom when it came to the number of students who actually finished highschool and graduated. One fact that I do remember is that when Slick Willie appointed that dumb nigger cunt to be the US Surgeon General, Arkansas was dead last in the nation when it came to state health care. I can't remember the dumb cunt's name. She was the one who went around suggesting that teaching young children how to spank the monkey would help cut the teenage pregnancy rate. Maybe she was KKK's nigger mammy....

The Retired One who never gets tired of beating up on 'ol assKlown.

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One fact that I do remember is that when Slick Willie appointed that "dumb nigger cunt" to be the US Surgeon General, Arkansas was dead last in the nation when it came to state health care.
RB:

Wouldn't that be a classic redundancy?

Still got that ole redundant systems military training you acquired in the jungles of Vietnam, eh? [Wink]

[ September 28, 2006, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Nicola Tosconi ]

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

quote:
One fact that I do remember is that when Slick Willie appointed that dumb nigger cunt (Jocelyn Elders) to be the US Surgeon General, Arkansas was dead last in the nation when it came to state health care. I can't remember the dumb cunt's name. "She was the one who went around suggesting that teaching young children how to spank the monkey would help cut the teenage pregnancy rate."
In this regard, Kenny was one of few success stories that came out of Slick's administration.

-

Looks like she is giving a public demonstration. [Eek!]

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Nicola,

I never spent any of my Vietnam tour of duty in the jungle. I worked in an air conditioned operations building. The air conditioning wasn't for us troops. It was there because of all the electronic eavsdropping equipment that was inside that building. This equipment had to be kept cool and dry in order to function properly. But I never complained...

Redundacy? Yeah, I can relate to that. Maybe that is why I keep two loaded S&W .38 Spl Centennial in the top drawer of my computer desk. And two speedloaders of Hydra-Shoks. Know what a "New York Reload" is? That is two loaded guns....

Well, shit. Looking at that picture of the dumb nigger cunt doesn't jog my memory. Like it matters any fuckin' way....

The Retired One

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

quote:
Redundacy? Yeah, I can relate to that. Maybe that is why I keep two loaded S&W .38 Spl Centennial in the top drawer of my computer desk. And two speedloaders of Hydra-Shoks. Know what a "New York Reload" is? That is two loaded guns....

Then you might appreciate one of these. (Click the Urban Safari Rig in the left column under "Shoulder Rigs" .)

http://www.andrewsleather.com/

Incidentally, that stint in Nam was good work if you could get it. I graduated high school in 1975, so I just missed a tour there by a few years. In any event, thanks for your service. Heck, your job probably resulted in more Gook kills than any one grunt on the ground was able to compile.

KKK
Member # 377

Get a room already, talk about fucking up a typical thread at FS...if that's possible.
Elders I believe is the name you're trying to remember with that alcohol fermented brain of yours that was your Aunt Jomama.
Her son, your second cousin, was caught dealing crack cocaine for the umpteenth time and was doing hard time at one of the lockups that ya'll had conjugal visits till Billy Bob pardoned him before he stepped down.
If ya'll can put all of your tit sucking brains together, the SG under Regan was given the boot because he WOULD NOT put his stamp of approval on condoms for reducing the spread of AIDS. IIRC it was because the virus can pass through the membrane on latex.
If ya'll are banging your pointy little heads by know I might give you a clue as to what the SG's name was. [Wink]

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Well poop my pants!

The assKlown came up with his nigger mammy's last name.

Or maybe Elders is KKK's real mutha. I mean, both are from Arkansas and some real weird shit happens in that state.

Later, ya fuckin' moron halfbreed.

The Retired One

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

quote:
If ya'll can put all of your tit sucking brains together, the SG under Regan was given the boot because he WOULD NOT put his stamp of approval on condoms for reducing the spread of AIDS. IIRC it was because the virus can pass through the membrane on latex.

Is your "IIRC" perchance the product of personal experience?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.