Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » KKK, you still with us?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKK, you still with us?
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent the weekend in KKKs backyard. In 20 hours it rained 15 inches, tornados tore the shit out of everything, floods closed roads and high winds blew down everything.

Last night, I saw something I had never experienced. There was a thunderstorm surrounding us 360 degrees. The lightning was do bad and lasted so long that you could have sat outside and read a couple of chapters of shakespere, with NO THUNDER. There was lightning in the sky from dusk yesterday until noon today. Livestock were so frightned that they are still bawling this afternoon.

Kenny, I hope that you are O.K.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cannon
Member # 3278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now that throws me - genuine or sarcasm [Big Grin]

--------------------
The beatings will continue, until moral improves.

Posts: 265 | From: Lower 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TODD 3465
Member # 3182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TODD 3465     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we had one haeck of a storm here too.

Maybe the same one you're talking about.

Was in it driving home Friday night and saw the most ball lightning that I ever saw in my life in one single storm.

--------------------
In 1967, Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take a human life. He replied- "I wouldn't know I've only killed communists."

Posts: 2565 | From: Washington Co., Arkansas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just say Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice [Big Grin]

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
I spent the weekend in KKKs backyard. In 20 hours it rained 15 inches, tornados tore the shit out of everything, floods closed roads and high winds blew down everything.

Last night, I saw something I had never experienced. There was a thunderstorm surrounding us 360 degrees. The lightning was do bad and lasted so long that you could have sat outside and read a couple of chapters of shakespere, with NO THUNDER. There was lightning in the sky from dusk yesterday until noon today. Livestock were so frightned that they are still bawling this afternoon.

We are still afloat, thank you very much. The storms that went through here were some of the same thing that happened in 81/82 floods that hit in Nov.
When I left the job friday the early warning sirens were going off everywhere and it was all over the news that we had a twister on top of us. Last night I went back into town to grab a tank of gas and a few movies to watch whilst we rode it out. The first responders and county equipment operators were into overtime.
We lost two buildings in the county that I know of to ligthening and there was several wrecks. I worked one with an EMT that was passing through and the REA guys that were still working in the area. Me and one of the guys that works with me carried a person that was thrown from a single vehicle accident out of a revene off of hwy 56 close to where I live.
The worst of the storms went through the Cherokee Village/Hardy area where they have three people missing that were caught by the rising Spring River. One of them is a Jr. First Responder that a Team from this county is leaving out early in the morning to join the search.
Last night I could count about six seperate thunder heads with constant rolling ligtening and this morning it was cloud to cloud lightening.
It finally pushed on out this afternoon before dark and the sun set clear so maybe we'll have 2or3 fair days for things to settle down.
Pretty much business as usuall, the weather dosen't get too boring around here.
I hope your visit went well. [Wink]

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.