Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Flame Throwers at The Ready....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flame Throwers at The Ready....
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 5 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly Speaking: Prussian Blue is You
Report; Posted on: 2006-09-18 20:10:47 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]

"Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal" -- unknown

Audio version

Well, it seems the Marxist Media is going after Prussian Blue again, proving how any manifestation of white advocacy or white preservation will simply not be tolerated in today’s future North American Union. It would almost be funny were it not so hypocritical. A quick recap: Prussian Blue is a popular musical duo consisting two talented teenage girls who write and perform songs which extol the virtue of being white. Their music and activism has been covered by literally hundreds of media outlets around the world. They and their parents Mark and April moved from Bakersfield California to Kalispell Montana in order to escape the ever widening invasion of non-whites. Simple enough, right? As an aside I’m sure more than a few white people would agree with such a move, even if they won’t publicly admit it. Then again there’s a phenomenon called “white flight” and what causes it can easily be disseminated by a few simple web searches. Go ahead and try it.

Anyway, once a couple of busybodies in the area found out who these folks were the wheels of self righteousness went into motion. They began a smear campaign by passing out leaflets among their neighbors describing the horrors of living near a bunch of ‘white supremacists,’ which was really another way of representing their intolerance toward anything or anyone who does not think like they do. Now some boiler room operation called the Montana Human Rights Network is getting in on the act with a yet to be scheduled demonstration. Nice. I’m sure the neighbors who were living quietly and the city who will have to pay to keep both sides of the demonstration apart will deeply appreciate it.

Yes indeed, any manifestation of racial solidarity is now verboten, unless of course you’re Jewish, black, Hispanic, Arab, etc – and then Uncle Sugar in DC, the District of Corruption would gladly hand you taxpayer dollars to set up your own anti-white boiler room operation. I mean think about it: isn’t a pro diversity argument in truth an across the board racial genocide argument? Like someone recently wrote on Stormfront: "You are what you eat...so how does stupid taste?" Nope, these shriekers don’t think about things like that and yet they demand white people who are racially conscious follow suit or face the wrath of the media churches schools and law enforcement.

So here’s a few suggestions for Prussian Blue to be accepted

1 -- Write a few gangsta rap songs.

2 – Sponsor a family of black Katrina refugees.

3 – Go to a holocaust memorial and make sure the press goes with them.

4 – Erect a 20 foot menorah on their front lawn.

5 – Erect a rainbow flag next to the Menorah.

6 – Employ a squad of Mexicans to do their yard work.

7 – Braid their hair in cornrows.

8 – When they start to drive, outfit their cars with bouncing hydraulics.

9 – Appear on BET and make fun of white people.

10 – Visit Micheal Jackson’s Neverland Ranch and make sure the press goes with them.

Sounds crazy doesn’t it? Well don’t think for a minute there’s not a large segment of our increasingly debased population that would actually applaud this kind of nuttiness, because there is. Feel free to add your own suggestions.

I was deeply encouraged to see and hear of the support our little ladies are getting from not only white activists who want to see their race carry on into the future. But also from ordinary citizens who are finally becoming aware of the lies distortions and anti white hatred which has sadly become the norm. Like National Vanguard reported:

“America is in crisis. Prussian Blue’s generation is going to have to live with the mistakes we as a nation have made and continue to make. The mass media – which is owned by special interests with their own agenda – will spin, dance, flip and denounce, but the issues are still there and will be addressed, whether they like it or not.”

In other words ladies and gentlemen we who support Prussian Blue need to understand that we, for all intents and purposes, are Prussian Blue. We are fighting not only for ourselves but for our future, our children grandchildren great grandchildren and beyond as set forth by the doctrines of Dr. William Pierce.

After all, if a couple of 14 year old white girls with a little pride and a few musical instruments can do it so can the rest of us.

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of them.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Power Music

"White power" music is the focal point for many racist skinheads seeking a common culture. These skinheads, from the U.S. and abroad, attend concerts where white power bands belt out songs that attack and dehumanize Blacks, Jews and other minorities. The names of these bands -- Extreme Hatred, Angry Aryans, and Aggravated Assault -- reveal the hostile ideology that drives them. These bands create their own logos and proudly display them on CDs that glorify violence against minorities, in particular Jews.

White power "Oi!" music really has had a notable presence in the United States only since the mid-1980s. It was born out of a skinhead and punk music subculture that made its way into this country from Great Britain in the mid-1970s. At first quite raw in its quality and promotion, the white power music scene has evolved into a well-marketed tool to tap into alienated and often violent youth in the United States, Europe and other countries. Hate groups have been successful in using white power music to recruit these young people into the white supremacist movement by giving them a sense of power and belonging. The lyrics are angry and vicious, the authors directing their wrath against Jews and non-whites -- the people they blame for society's ills and the failings in their own lives. White power band members are typically covered with tattoos ranging from various neo-Nazi symbols to other more general racist symbols and slogans.

Resistance Records, Panzerfaust Records, Tri-State Terror and Imperium Records are some of the better-known labels that currently sell this particularly odious music through their publications and on their Web sites. Skrewdriver, Blue Eyed Devils, Bound for Glory, Rahowa, Extreme Hatred, Angry Aryans, Aggravated Assault, Nordic Thunder, Blood and Honour, Brutal Attack, Berserkr and Max Resist are some of the better-known white power bands. It is obvious from several of these groups' record covers on this page, they go out of their way to be violent and shocking both in their illustrations and in their titles

SOURCE LINK

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klucker Fucker --

Take your WPWW, 88, SS, RAHOWA, white power, Aryan Nation, 14(words), skin head, Neo-Nazi bullshit and stuff it up your sorry ass, you bigoted bastard..............

[ September 19, 2006, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you come here asking for flames, kenny.
You got it.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
Klucker Fucker --

Take your WPWW, 88, SS, RAHOWA, white power, Aryan Nation, 14(words), skin head, Neo-Nazi bullshit and stuff it up your sorry ass, you bigoted bastard..............

For once I dont think I can top that so I'll just second it. [Big Grin]

Expect some concubine comebacks. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, shit, his nic is KKK after all.

What did ya expect?

Ya wanta know what Kenny's worst nightmare is?

Coming to in the recovery room of a hospital after major life saving surgery only to find out that the surgeon who cut on him is black and belongs to the NAACP.......

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn! Of course this is a thread I started, so I should get to say whatever maybe w/o getting yet anotherv last warning for ever changing rules that don't apply to you Butt Licks of course. Same ol, same ol, everyboard has it's little klan of hypocritical rump rangers that follow each other around sniffing which one last got poked. Do any of you shitbirds have a real life o/s of booze and drugs and hanging out on message boards acting like a bunch of cunt lipped fags? Jeeez [Roll Eyes]
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny de major league assKlown,

You, sir, are a stupid ignorant dumbass hillbilly redneck cocksucker of the worst sort. If you had a brain, you'd take it to a pawn shop and hock the motherfucker for enough money to buy another pint of Southern Comfort or Ever Clear or some such rotgut. You start shit that you can't handle and certainly can't finish. Then you start whining and moaning about us "concubines" and about how bad JJ treats yer worthless sorry ass.

assKlown, do us all a great big favor. Start acting like a man or STFU!

It must really suck extra special bad to be you.....

Later, ya fuckin' moron.

The Retired One

Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you see, JJ...Those last three posts are proof enough that KaKaKenny should never be banned from this board.

That exchange was absolutely priceless.

I gotta say though, that even though ole' Kenny once again got his head handed to him, he made a halfway decent showing in that little post of his... NOT !!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CUT AND PASTE,CUT AND PASTE ,CUT AND PASTE ,CUT AND PASTE ,CUT AND PASTE, CUT AND PASTE.........................................................JACKASS

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
assKlown, do us all a great big favor. Start acting like a man or STFU!
Never happen Bum; Klucker Fucker is incapable of both states. Now he's trying to troll like ol' Cockless Jerk, and he can't even get that right. Hell, Bum: I've seen roadkill w/ more brains than what Klucker Fucker's got to show.......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
For once I dont think I can top that so I'll just second it.
Coming from you looney, I'll take that as a compliment. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

-

[ September 21, 2006, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm.I didn't see anything in the original post that I disagreed with.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prussian Blue. OMG.........

I saw a video of those two.... singing like out of a church hymnal...

They were too young to do that sort of writing... and it was the most fucked up sort of brainwashed, spoon-fed hate writing imposed on a pair of otherwise good grey matter units.

The poor things are gonna be branded for what the parents have arranged for them......

At least the babies wearing Klucker wear that mom and dad have dressed them with can escape by not being recognized.

Ignorant Hates' version of the Milton Sisters.

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I proved my point once again. Ya'll can dish it out but can't take it and whenever I beat you assholes at your own game, JJ comes running to the rescue to wipe the jizz off ya'll chin by yet another threat for kicking your ass. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
I proved my point once again. Ya'll can dish it out but can't take it and whenever I beat you assholes at your own game, JJ comes running to the rescue to wipe the jizz off ya'll chin by yet another threat for kicking your ass. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

And you, Klucker Fucker, suffer from delusions of adequacy..............

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:

Delusional:
Look it up.
You haven't handed anyone their ass here in a coons age.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Kenny de major league assKlown,

The only ass you have kicked lately is your favorite sheep's. Or is that licked? Whichever....

Typical KKK boast.

Want to know something you fuckin' moron?

You are becoming more and more like your banned hero, 'ol CactusJerkoff. He had a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass. And you are starting to sound more and more like him.

You sure picked a "winner" to emulate (look it up).

Later, ya flaming asshole.

The Retired One

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.