Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » about PN (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: about PN
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
I do beleive I've got a leg up on Burger Flipper now, look how many times the mullets broke water with a single cast of that plug. Eat your heart out BF. [Big Grin]

Trolling as in "all in" in Texas hold em works everytime but the last time.

If you can understand my point you will find a great awareness of your state of being here.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do beleive I've got a leg up on Burger Flipper now, look how many times the mullets broke water with a single cast of that plug. Eat your heart out BF. [Big Grin]

Just so we are clear ken, this is your last warning.
There will be no more suspensions.
The next time the hammer comes's down it's for good.

quote:
2) No spamming. Members and posts will never be removed due to their content whether they're offensive, rude, crude, or simply unpopular. Spamming by this board's definition is any sort of posting which is obviously not an expression of ideas, but rather just a means to post in order to clutter up the board or cause basic havoc with no intent of real communication or just plain trolling.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to miss him.
He will do it, ya know--he can't help himself.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
I'm going to miss him.
He will do it, ya know--he can't help himself.

pato

Yeah Pato, I'll miss him too......

About like I'd miss having a root canal or the clap.........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lake:
Have gotten a few PM's asking about the status of Patriotnetwork.

Any chance of lifting my ban from PN for my one post? Seems some of your baccey chewin chums took my one post the wrong way.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JJ:

Please let Kenny stay. His whippings oftentimes get me through the day! [Wink]

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ban the assKlown.

I need to abuse him at least two or three times a week just in order to relieve the stress.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looney.

When was this and what was in your first post that got you banned?

You are welcome to Re-register and post. I would, however, suggest that you read my the rules and NOT already be a registered member.

Are you sure you werent running multi-accounts?

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by looney:
quote:

Any chance of lifting my ban from PN for my one post? Seems some of your baccey chewin chums took my one post the wrong way.
They probably thought you were me, the last few times somebody logged on there for awhile, the "chums" thought that I had slipped through the back door or some such shit as that. They can get kinda spooky at times. Must be guilt. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by looney:
quote:

They probably thought you were me, the last few times somebody logged on there for awhile, the "chums" thought that I had slipped through the back door or some such shit as that. They can get kinda spooky at times. Must be guilt. [Big Grin]
ken how many boards are you banned from anyway?

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thought that I had slipped through the back door or some such shit as that.
Thats not true..... you are not that smart.

The only back door you know how to slip into probably belongs to a 2nd cousin.

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Looney.

When was this and what was in your first post that got you banned?

You are welcome to Re-register and post. I would, however, suggest that you read my the rules and NOT already be a registered member.

Are you sure you werent running multi-accounts?

I only had one account, there was a thread there were a bunch of fucktards were moaning at Bush for NOT being a racist and I called em on it in strong terms.

That behaviour and action quickly sets my mind on what type of board it is or was, ie a board full of Kennys.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Minor correction:

That would be " First Cousin ". [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.