Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Texas executed the "Railroad Killer" this evening. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Texas executed the "Railroad Killer" this evening.
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like Texas ain't so tuff when it comes to women killing their on children. Last I heard she's getting a new trial. Can't beleive at the amount of people that felt sorry for her and all over the country too.
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kenny, go back to school, learn to spell, then you may come and converse with the adults.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

With the system ya'll have down there, the bitch will die of old age before the do anything to her. Maybe if they charge the father because he was at work when it happened and people thought it was his fault, he'll get the needle and justice will really be done. Strange shit happens in Texas, maybe it's because there ain't much comes from there but steers and queers.
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KKK ease up on the meds. I dont have a clue who your talking about.

Is this a childhood issue thing?

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXAS GUNMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Strange shit happens in Texas, maybe it's because there ain't much comes from there but steers and queers.
I bet you wouldnt say that out loud here in Texas, even the queers would whip you ass. [Big Grin] LMAO

TG [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Posts: 1988 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently kenny is the only person left in the country that doesn't know that Texas kills more criminals than any other--each and every year.

I would say his ignorance just showed itself again, but that would be redundant. (That means it's already been said, kenny)

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
Apparently kenny is the only person left in the country that doesn't know that Texas kills more criminals than any other--each and every year.

I would say his ignorance just showed itself again, but that would be redundant. (That means it's already been said, kenny)

pato

Don't go too far over his head pato; his elevator doesn't reach the top floor as it is...........

And KKK.......

If you want to talk about Andrea Yates (and surprisingly your comments about her are on target) then start a thread about her......

-

quote:
Strange shit happens in Texas, maybe it's because there ain't much comes from there but steers and queers.
That - and rejects that run for sheriff in Arkansas...

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lake
Member # 1187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as emotion would like to say "make the guy suffer"..... I see it differently.

When people like that are apprehended.... and its a no doubt situation. I'd prefer him/her be dispatched upon seizure. Service weapon to the head without delay.

This sends the message loud and clear that these kind of ppl are a scourge and we will not suffer the public to share air with them any longer than neccessary. The evil will be removed with absolute haste. It would also demonstrate a sense of "resolve" about the issue.

Both guys are evil.. no doubt.

You know, I heard on the radio that the Railroad Killer had once said that he was half man and half angel. Can you believe that shit?

Posts: 902 | From: East Texas | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lake, I agree with your resolve idea and even the bullet in the head thing but not with the summary execution part.

The Texas express lane is a great idea. McVeigh and this RR Killer are the fastest I've seen. Out here on the Left Coast, some Lawyer argued that it was cruel to stick a needle in a guy's arm who'd been on death row some 20+ years and the court agreed and stopped the execution till an anesthesiologist could be there and make it more comfortable for the condemned. (Puke)

Just the same, it takes 6 months to a year for the state to hire one. First they have to write up a job discription, have it approved, post it for a given time, interview all.....ZZZZZZZ. Get my drift?

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Resendizís lead appeals lawyer, Jack Zimmermann, had argued that his client, who described himself as half-man and half-angel, told psychiatrists he couldnít be executed because he didnít believe he could die.

I guess he was proven wrong on that one

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

You remember Jack Zimmerman don't you?
Attorney for the Branch Davidians?

Yep, same guy.

pato

--------------------

Pud
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted June 28, 2006 12:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be there when they give Tommy Lynn Sells the needle--I guarantee it. When it's done, I will drink a beer in honor of the executioner and in hopes that Satan gives Tommy the treatment he richly deserves.

You and me both Pato! What a sorry excuse for a human this creature is.

Posts: 6748 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS GUNMAN:
quote:
I bet you wouldnt say that out loud here in Texas, even the queers would whip you ass. [Big Grin] LMAO

TG [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

How'ed you manage to sneak away from T. Rose long enough to spew what you think is manly talk on another board?
You better get back to her board before somebody rats you out.

KKK
Member # 377

quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
quote:
Originally posted by pato:

pato

Don't go too far over his head pato; his elevator doesn't reach the top floor as it is...........

And KKK.......

If you want to talk about Andrea Yates (and surprisingly your comments about her are on target) then start a thread about her......

-

quote:
That - and rejects that run for sheriff in Arkansas...

Hey #2, looks like I've already got one started. My compliments on being the first one to figure out that brain twister. [Wink]
KKK
Member # 377

Where were all these tuff ass talkers the day the women and children were murdered at Waco?
KKK
Member # 377

quote:
Originally posted by looney:

Shut the Fuck up and follow Elmo's lead why don'tcha?
TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXAS GUNMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Internet tough guy, probably sitting there in boxer shorts and drinking some off brand name beer & reading glasses & looking up words in a dictionary.

TG [Big Grin] LMAO

Posts: 1988 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Wrong again hen pecked. Since I have your attention, there is something I been meaning to ask one of the Admins. here about their old drinking buddy. I reckon you'll do though, did Sparkky pass or did he change handles?
A simple yes or no will suffice.

KKK
Member # 377

Didn't get permission from T.rose yet?
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
quote:
Originally posted by looney:

Shut the Fuck up and follow Elmo's lead why don'tcha?
i'm sure in a straight fight Elmo would leave you in a pile of ripped limbs. Seeing Elmo Doesn't post here I'll leave the honour to Pato.

Pato is far from being an intellectual but has the measure of you with ease. Its entertaining, carry on.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KKK=JACKASS

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
KKK=JACKASS

Ditto

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Paratrooper
Member # 507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paratrooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually post here due to all the sniping that goes on but ... here goes . These killers are a certain breed . That is to say that they cannot be any other way . Have you ever watched the trial of any of these freaks ? They sit next to their lawyers amd smile while making small talk . People get on the stand and describe the acts of a total madman while these cocksuckers sit and watch as if they are waiting for their number to be called at the DMV . If you locked these animals up in solitary for 30 years before letting them go they would return to doing this kind of shit the first chance they got . This is who they are and what they are . There is no changing them . They go out and kill with the same ease with which I pull a 53 foot trailer down the road . It's virtually second nature . When they are caught they will calmly take their punishment because they really know they did wrong BUT did it anyway . Usually it's the lawyer that is paid by the hour from the court that dreams up stupid shit to drag it (and his payments) out as long as possible . There needs to be a federal law requiring that people like this be put to death as soon as possible . I don't mean 20 years but a couple of months . With all the time they spend in jail the more time to get Hollywierd elites behind their cause (Jamal , Tookie Williams etc.). Not that it will matter but it is a distraction to the rest of us . The guy that played Bobby Ewing in DALLAS was from Montana (Patrick Duffy) . His parents were murdered during a robbery . No celebs stood up for the killers . Rebecca Shaeffer (actress) was shot down at her front door by a "FAN???" . No celebs for that fool either . They can only stand up for those that kill people they didn't know . Keeping these people alive does no good . They are what they are and nothing else . They should be killed post haste BUT!!!! don't think that this will be a deterrant . The others will continue to do that which they do . They also , upon capture need to be killed so THEY don't do it again . These people are SICK and there is no cure and they have no value to warrant keeping them alive . They kill , we catch , we kill .... case closed .

--------------------
TOM
NRA
AMERICAN LEGION
LDMA
U.S. PARATROOPER

Posts: 569 | From: Anaheim Ca. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
Originally posted by Paratrooper:
I don't usually post here due to all the sniping that goes on but ... here goes . These killers are a certain breed . That is to say that they cannot be any other way . Have you ever watched the trial of any of these freaks ? They sit next to their lawyers amd smile while making small talk . People get on the stand and describe the acts of a total madman while these cocksuckers sit and watch as if they are waiting for their number to be called at the DMV . If you locked these animals up in solitary for 30 years before letting them go they would return to doing this kind of shit the first chance they got . This is who they are and what they are . There is no changing them . They go out and kill with the same ease with which I pull a 53 foot trailer down the road . It's virtually second nature . When they are caught they will calmly take their punishment because they really know they did wrong BUT did it anyway . Usually it's the lawyer that is paid by the hour from the court that dreams up stupid shit to drag it (and his payments) out as long as possible . There needs to be a federal law requiring that people like this be put to death as soon as possible . I don't mean 20 years but a couple of months . With all the time they spend in jail the more time to get Hollywierd elites behind their cause (Jamal , Tookie Williams etc.). Not that it will matter but it is a distraction to the rest of us . The guy that played Bobby Ewing in DALLAS was from Montana (Patrick Duffy) . His parents were murdered during a robbery . No celebs stood up for the killers . Rebecca Shaeffer (actress) was shot down at her front door by a "FAN???" . No celebs for that fool either . They can only stand up for those that kill people they didn't know . Keeping these people alive does no good . They are what they are and nothing else . They should be killed post haste BUT!!!! don't think that this will be a deterrant . The others will continue to do that which they do . They also , upon capture need to be killed so THEY don't do it again . These people are SICK and there is no cure and they have no value to warrant keeping them alive . They kill , we catch , we kill .... case closed .

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.