Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Texas executed the "Railroad Killer" this evening. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Texas executed the "Railroad Killer" this evening.
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At about the 8 pm this evening, the state of Texas executed the beaner from Mexico who rode around country on trains and killed people for the fun of it.

I've always felt that the sentence should match the crime. Shoot someone, you go in front of a firing squad. Stab 'em to death, get your throat cut. Burn 'em to death, drive a stake into the ground and break out the kerosene and kindling wood. You get the idea.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
At about the 8 pm this evening, the state of Texas executed the beaner from Mexico who rode around country on trains and killed people for the fun of it.

I've always felt that the sentence should match the crime. Shoot someone, you go in front of a firing squad. Stab 'em to death, get your throat cut. Burn 'em to death, drive a stake into the ground and break out the kerosene and kindling wood. You get the idea.

The Retired One

I was called a barbarian by some liberals for my thoughts on mcveigh’s execution.
I wanted them to wake him up every morning and take him to a deep in ground pool and strap him down to a chair and lower him slowly under the water until he chokes and drowns.
Pull him up and revive him and do the same thing 167 more times.
On the last day leave him down there for 168 minutes.

Drown his ass once for every victim he murdered.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An eye for an eye, this is the only way.
its a pity it takes so long to get people from death row to being DEAD!!!
OZZY

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texas is the only State I believe that has a fast-track Death Row Drive-thru. Liberals are few in number there I guess..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were #1, Were #1.

Take no shit, cut no slack, Hookem', Bookem, and don't look back.

Its really nice to see one of the shitbags your case/arrest put on death row, lives like shit for ten years and then to be killed by the state and 18 millon good citizens. I just wish it could be done a little more civility, like a bullet to the front of the head, with the perp looking at you and the gun.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there when they give Tommy Lynn Sells the needle--I guarantee it. When it's done, I will drink a beer in honor of the executioner and in hopes that Satan gives Tommy the treatment he richly deserves.

Tommy Lynn Sells

I would kill the piece of shit myself if they would let me.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
I will be there when they give Tommy Lynn Sells the needle--I guarantee it. When it's done, I will drink a beer in honor of the executioner and in hopes that Satan gives Tommy the treatment he richly deserves.

Tommy Lynn Sells

pato

I just read it, I'd help ya if they let us on one condition, they give us the two or three days with this POS he so richly deserves.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Zoobear
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zoobear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure there is a special place in hell for these dirtbags.

--------------------
Dont poke the bear.

Posts: 61 | From: High Ground | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
gripper
Member # 3309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gripper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capital punishment for murderer's,rapists and skinners?Hell yes!Methods?2 choices:
1)Pass sentence;and a couple of .22lr's in the hat.
2)(My favorite!)Turn him/her over to the victim/surviving family/friends.He/she can be their home workshop project."Some disassembly required".

Posts: 39 | From: nashua nh | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hard Ball
Member # 301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hard Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD!

--------------------
"I swear to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies domestic or foreign WHOMSOEVER."

Posts: 2244 | From: California USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tennessee had plans to dirtnap two dirtbags this morning. One of them got an appeal and the other one got the needle. Maybe the appeals court will come back with a writ for the other one later in the day.

All the years I lived in VA, they had fast track executions and proud of the fact that the only state that had more executions had three times the population(TX).

I think lethal injection is too impersonal and easy. Hanging in public was much better.

I favor the JW method of a shot between the eyes at close range. No blindfold. On the other hand, a bare copper wire wrapped around the testicles has a poetic ring to it. The dirtbag gets to smell the smoke of his balls being crisped before slowly dying.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
quote:

Tommy Lynn Sells

pato

I just read it, I'd help ya if they let us on one condition, they give us the two or three days with this POS he so richly deserves.
Useless piece of shit needs his balls cut off

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Sells did to those little girls in Del Rio was reprehensible.
What he did to that little girl in San Antonio a couple of years before was terrible.

What he did to that family in Indiana or Illinois, or one of those States was sickening. He beat that woman with a baseball bat so hard she gave birth to her child during the beating--he then killed the newborn.

I will happily forfeit my badge for 5 minutes alone with the man. I want two things: No interference, and a pair of pliers.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chalk up another one for Texas! Good Riddance to that Mexican Scum. The only surviving victim he had lives here in Kentucky.

Kentucky Survivor of "The Railroad Killer"

pato, after reading the link you posted, I agree with you 100%: 5 minutes, and a pair of pliers. [Mad]

Sadly, he is only one of many deviant fucks roaming the land. The average citizen might be able to stop a lot of this evil, if they would take a few precautions, such as a burglar alarm, dogs, CARRYING A GUN AND KNOWING HOW TO USE IT EFFECTIVELY, etc. Even then, there will still be tragedies such as this. Guess the dog didn't help in this particular situation.

Hopefully, there's a special place in Hell for fucks like that. [Mad]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
OZZY
Member # 2611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZZY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, that son of a bitch needed to be put into a commercial garbage shredder, feet first but slowly lowered so he can scream a little as he turns into mince meat, then feed that shit, whats left of him, to the dogs!!
OZZY

--------------------
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty." --Thomas Jefferson.

Posts: 2028 | From: Mid Nth Coast, NSW, Australia. (paradise) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cannon
Member # 3278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Pato - that sonofabitch should be killed VERY slowly - small cuts progressively to his throat - enough to start some blood loss - eventually getting to severing his trachea but shove in a tube and keep the fuck breathing - make this all last many days or months - small recompense tho even that would be.

As the saying goes - ''some folks just need killin''.

--------------------
The beatings will continue, until moral improves.

Posts: 265 | From: Lower 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What Sells did to those little girls in Del Rio was reprehensible.
What he did to that little girl in San Antonio a couple of years before was terrible.

What he did to that family in Indiana or Illinois, or one of those States was sickening. He beat that woman with a baseball bat so hard she gave birth to her child during the beating--he then killed the newborn.

I will happily forfeit my badge for 5 minutes alone with the man. I want two things: No interference, and a pair of pliers.

pato

I'd settle for about three days and a blow torch......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
I'd settle for about three days and a blow torch......

quote:
Originally posted by Marsellus Wallace:
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a couple of real hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burning at the stake has a nice mellow tone to it. Only it wasn't actually a burn so much as it was a roast that took about 6 hours. In the old days when this was common the perp would cook not burn, suitable for consumption when proper tempurature was achieved. [Cool]

Anyone for a cold beer while we wait? [Smile]

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Marsellus sounds like my kind of guy............

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your looking for something exotic why not tie different lengths of cheese wire to his ankles wrists dick balls elbow joints knees then toss the fucker of a bridge the other ends of the cheese wire are attached to.

Or make him drink Mercury.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Nope. I want to see fear in his eyes.
I want to hear him scream, beg, and cry.

I want him to go slowly, excruciatingly, and with full knowledge exactly why this is happening to him, that the only end will be his death, and that there is no reprieve, no mercy, and no end.

I truly hate Tommy Lynn Sells. I hate what he did and I hate him.

He is a worthless waste of human flesh and is stealing precious air that others could use with every breath he takes.

5 minutes. That's all I ask.

pato

--------------------

TEXAS GUNMAN
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXAS GUNMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Padded cell & forced to listen to Rap music and looked at picture of hitlery.

TG :lol

Posts: 1988 | From: texas | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cannon
Member # 3278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Padded cell & forced to listen to Rap music and looked at picture of hitlery.
Not nice James but - way too lenient. Pain yes but - enough? No way.

Pato and I could collectively dream up a stellar ''package'' to make that fuck wish he was dead and had never been born - and it would take for fuckin' ever - not actually the five minutes Pato wants - no - much much longer.

--------------------
The beatings will continue, until moral improves.

Posts: 265 | From: Lower 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.